Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 09:33 Go to next message
i duno if its been posted i know its old news casue it happened on sunday but yeah.

these people, ive always said, we should put them on a boat and jsut sink the fucken thing!

if you dont like this country

FUCK OFF!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/surf-lifesaver s-beaten-up-by-gang/2005/12/05/1133631166716.html
  Send a private message to this user  
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this isnt the first time its happened bout 2 yrs same thing happened that is why they put another cop station down cronulla right next to north cronulla
its f##cked i went for a surf the other day walking up the beach i was getting stares off so many people. i was thinking who the f##k are u ppl.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cronulla is fucked, its hard to feel safe there when you got these groups of young middle eastern males patroling the place looking for trouble. 40 degree day and theyre in tracksuites. i got stories but i cant be stuffed getting into them.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't wanna piss anybody off here, but would the people that did the bashing have been stock aussies or a different nationality?

Edit: Looks like you beat me too it...

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 09:49]

RXSHN
Regular

July 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dumb cunts what do they get out of bashing innocent people? I dont understand the mentality of some people. Poor guys.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring back being able to beat children i wreaken.

knock some sense into them. most of our parents grew up pretty straight and its because of things like that. you did something wrong you copped a flogging and you never did it again.

its also the half arsed lazy drugged phucked parents who cant be bothered doing anything for there kids and let them grow up to be angry fu-bu wearing "gangsta's" who don't do anything but cause trouble.

whats worse to think about is how is it going to be in 10 - 15, this is how bad the problem is now and its only going to get worse.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RXSHN wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 20:56

dumb cunts what do they get out of bashing innocent people?

Yeah they could at least go and bash some guilty ones.

But seriously im with havabeer,bring back letting parents disipline the kids the old fashioned way.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think what this country needs a secretly funded malitia,a group of guys who are paid enough to not have to resort to drug dealing etc that are responsible for putting the word out forceably thaat this shit isnt going to be tolerated.Mabye there are some ex SAS guys that need some extra coin after retirement? Like the old days when the coppers would turn a blind eye for a bit of home justice..

Anyways what shits me is these little faggots get in peoples faces then call up their mates.

I had one little fag come up with 2 of his mates one night at bondi junction and start shit like they were some type of hard cnts,they were about 17.I was with another mate and a girl..When i told them to fuck off they then said we only have to make one phone call and there will be car loads of"(insert nationality") here"! So i snap kicked the biggest one in the face,he dropped and the others RAN,like little cowards,so I stole the fukkers wallet phone and some gay keyring thing he had.

I found his home number and called his parents(I was a bit pissd) and told them that him and his mates were out trying to rob people,they were a bit stunned at first especially when I had to explain that I wasnt the police but one of his attempted victims.They ended up being the nicest people I had probably spoken with in my life,the mother was so upset and unsure of what to do with the bugger.I explained that most of us grow out of it but he was pretty lucky tonight because I kill for fun Very Happy Naa but just explained that he is going to fuck with the wrong person one night and will get fucked over big time..I told them that i was going to drop off his shit at a police station with the full story of what happened so he will have to go in there and front up.I didnt give the cops the story but just dropped off the shit..Not shure if they ever fronted up but i would have liked to be a fly on the wall if they did Very Happy

Basically as stated above untill we get that first very humbling flogging alot of young men go around thinking they are invincible.The little bastards in that story need a good old fashioned flogging to experience the physical and psychological pain and embarrasment they are inflicting on other people.

Also to avoid a flaming,I dont think im a fighter and didnt intend to come accross that way its just a funny story that happened years ago. Smile
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is so 1998...
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the issue is that the politicians don't realise the problem. Politicians are not young, they're never out on the streets, and they don't ever hang out in the sort of places where this kind of thing happens. I guarentee none of them have ever had a group of lebs walk up, stand in front of them, and demand "what da fuck are you lookin at bro?", or threaten to call in their cuzinz.

I think if they realised how big a problem some of these groups of people are, and the sort of ignorant, violent fuckwitts that are hanging around in groups just looking for fights to start, that they would definitely do something about it.

The fact that we see petty car offences having their penalties doubled and even trippled, and speeding cameras quadrupled... while this sort of shit happens on the streets every day with innocent people getting bashed by gangs of ethnic shit-for-brains and other human garbage... it just proves that they have totally lost their grip on reality. They have no idea what is actually going on in the cities that they claim to be making decisions for the betterment of.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 22:21

I had one little fag come up with 2 of his mates one night at bondi junction and start shit like they were some type of hard cnts,they were about 17.I was with another mate and a girl..When i told them to fuck off they then said we only have to make one phone call and there will be car loads of"(insert nationality") here"! So i snap kicked the biggest one in the face,he dropped and the others RAN,like little cowards,so I stole the fukkers wallet phone and some gay keyring thing he had.

I found his home number and called his parents(I was a bit pissd) and told them that him and his mates were out trying to rob people,they were a bit stunned at first especially when I had to explain that I wasnt the police but one of his attempted victims.They ended up being the nicest people I had probably spoken with in my life,the mother was so upset and unsure of what to do with the bugger.I explained that most of us grow out of it but he was pretty lucky tonight because I kill for fun Very Happy Naa but just explained that he is going to fuck with the wrong person one night and will get fucked over big time..I told them that i was going to drop off his shit at a police station with the full story of what happened so he will have to go in there and front up.I didnt give the cops the story but just dropped off the shit..Not shure if they ever fronted up but i would have liked to be a fly on the wall if they did Very Happy

HAHHAHAHAHAHA DUDE that is awsome.
its funny when u see the little ones act tough, and someone takes them down with 1 punch and inflicts pain unto them, make them cry infront of his mates/strangers.
theres so many young deros out there. i think it might have something to do with the movies on tv. they all want to be vin diesel or rocky, ect.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why can't this kidna stuff happen when i'm nearby ?

Dammit.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuk this makes me angry Evil or Very Mad hate cunts like that!!!!!
Fukin wogs Razz
stories like this make me glad i dont live in sydney Razz i reckon there be a few surfie guys down there that would be gettin retribution ? i no they would up here in coffs
Moral of story is
LifeGuards should be armed Cool
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was actually in cronulla on sunday and there were sooo many fuckwits hanging around. it jsut didnt have that beach atmosphere. i guess i kinda look middle eastern so they dont really try and stare me down.

riceburner thats a fucken funny story but like u said it happened a while ago, had it been recently i reckon there would have been shitloads of ppl there in very short amount of time from those 2 poofs who ran.

the problem is POLICE DONT GET PAID ENOUGH! simple. thats why so many police are leaving the force and no more are joining! its too much risk to be paid 35 grand a year! i work in a super market and pack shelves and tell ppl wat to do for much more than that, and i dont face the risk of being bashed, spat on or having a gun pulled to my head every time i walk out of the office!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's so fucking cruel.
Justice would be if one of them was drowning and the lifesavers refused to save them and justifiably so.

Yeah it's been brought up in threads before. Who wants to be a copper? I'm not sure but I'm guessing they had a lot more respect shown to them before I was born. These days a lot of people have that fuck the police attitude and understandably some cops have also taken the 'fuck this, I'm going to be an arsehole' attitude.
Last year I was drinking at my mate's place and one of my mates got really drunk and was lying down around the side of his house (which is on a corner of a street so it's like public property) and we were fucking around laughing and stuff (but not causing trouble) and heaps of people drove past and one of them must've called the ambulance and the cops out of concern. The ambulance gave him the all clear and then the cops rocked up and there was a newbie and there was about 15 of us (all ethnics) and my mate's were like 'where are your stripes mate?', 'you're new are ya?' and then my friend kept walking up to him and he did a sort of text book shove. Posture completely straight and pushed him away with a firm straight hand and said 'back off mate' and my friend kept doing it and he got genuinely intimidated (still that textbook push back was pretty funny) and was like FUCK OFF and my mates were like 'oooo'. I kept telling my mates to shut up and then apologised to the copper and his sargeant and they were on their way. The newbie however was genuinely scared and I'm pretty sure he thought he'd end up getting into a fight. That was only one call for the night. Who wants to do that for $35,000 a year?
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't blame the cops, they take these kids in,charge them and then the courts give them a slap on the wrist and say your a naughty boy.
I'm not going to get on a soap box and say things like, 'this never happened in my day','things where different in my day' but sadly it's true.
In the little town where I started growing up if we did anything like give a cop lip, he would give us a couple of good kicks in the ass then take us home & tell the old man what happened,then we would cop it from him.
Yes each generation gets a bit worse, so when this generation have kids, what is in store for them.

Sorry riceburna73, but you can't have vigilante Justice.

And I've heard it all before, if we try to give the cops a bit more power to controll these thugs, people get all up in arms and say we can't give the cops this power. How about we give the courts more power to lock these thugs up.

And thats my 2c worth.

Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is a low paying job but that's not the sole reason the cops aren't affective anymore. It's because their powers were stripped from them a long time ago. They need to reintroduce a height restriction to be able to join the force I reckon. Get the female cops back into the office where they belong and get a shitload of 6'2" hard cunts out in uniform like it was back in my day. Give these coward cunts a kick up the arse, get them back into line. Give the cops back the power to dish out a bit of street justice. Back in my day we were actually scared of the cops. They were big, they were tough and they took no shit.

We used to go out to Cronulla just to bung on a stink with the waxheads but we did it all with fists. These Leb cocksuckers bring out knives and guns and use their numbers to intimidate people. Get them one out and my 75 year old mother with Parkinsons could punch the fuck out of them.

........and I'm spent.

Cheers, Greg.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=domasik wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 06:19]i
riceburner thats a fucken funny story but like u said it happened a while ago, had it been recently i reckon there would have been shitloads of ppl there in very short amount of time from those 2 poofs who ran.

quote]

yeah i forgot to mention it was actually on the platform of the station with our train 5 mins away. So i knew when the inevitable 5-10 blokes rocked up to prove they can all be tough and bash one guy we would be out of there Very Happy

I agree with what been said above, the cops need to be bigger and tougher but what good is it when these little fags will still know they can get in their face and be smartarses and get away with it..Like that story on a current affair with the bloke saying,"cmon put down the badge and your gun and lets go"fukkn movie quoten fag...Now do you think the bugger would have spoken up again if a little Rodney King style justice had of been unleashed? Wink

dont think so
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i Heart sydney....

i think it is pretty much the shittiest place i've ever lived
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay syndey.

i should become a cop, just to bust some heads. but i would probably be too corrupt and serve my own justice. Evil or Very Mad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 08:32

get a shitload of 6'2" hard cunts out in uniform
Back in my day we were actually scared of the cops. They were big, they were tough and they took no shit.

Best suggestion yet Nod

You see it all the time on the TV - a bunch of young males of "middle eastern" appearance just mocking and taking the piss out of the cops, and what do they do? Nothing. It's on film. They jump back in their car and drive off. How is that supposed to instil fear, respect and faith?

But then again, what can they do? They have no powers to give the losers a good smack in the face, load them up into the paddy wagon and give them something to think about next time they want to boost their ego and invincible attititude.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Bring back the "White Australia Policy". It won't solve all the problems, but it'd certainly go a fair way.

As Greg mentioned, bring back the bigger, beefier police dudes and have them walk the street and let them administer a little bit of street justice.

Tighten up the laws so these young punks get a pretty severe lesson learned when they go to court. None of this wrist slapping shit.

While I'm at it, we should bring back carbies and RWD.

Crikey, mother of God, I'd get the place cleaned up pretty damn quick if I had the chance. Smile

seeyuzz
river
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 10:18

Hi,

Bring back the "White Australia Policy". It won't solve all the problems, but it'd certainly go a fair way.

As Greg mentioned, bring back the bigger, beefier police dudes and have them walk the street and let them administer a little bit of street justice.

Tighten up the laws so these young punks get a pretty severe lesson learned when they go to court. None of this wrist slapping shit.

While I'm at it, we should bring back carbies and RWD.

Crikey, mother of God, I'd get the place cleaned up pretty damn quick if I had the chance. Smile

seeyuzz
river

River for PM!!!
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Tue, 06 December 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, sydney sucks ass
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but.....

i walk thru the hyperdome {main shopping center n brisbane's southside} and ll these little hard emo {new word i learned Very Happy } fuckers and surfers who wear their caps crooked/upside down and with the brims flat-as with theirs socks pulled up, pants pulled down and their years supply off anti-depressanst {or is that depressants} walking around looking like they wanna start some shit.
I have had a few of them standing around with heaps of mates, give me the ol' glad-eye, and i just look them straight back {just me and my wife, not 6000 of my mates} and u can see them get all embarassed/shamed-out. and turn back to their mates talking about what it'll be like to one day lose thier virginity.

I think parents need to be able to give out a bit of a whoopin' legally, u can tell some of them need it badly, cause one day someone will give them the whoopin they need, then the parents will whinge, the person who handed out the fists of fury will get in the shit and the kids will have a higher sense of invincibility.

one kid i went to school with was a right little fuck, he only had one ball btw Laughing , me and him hated each other, i called him billy-one-nut Very Happy , he was in grade 9 when i was in grade 12, he was about the size of a grade 7 kid tho, he got into a fair few scuffles, but no-one would fight back cause he had MINIMUM 10 mates with him and wouldnt risk the floggings he'd later get from the 10 mates, this made him feel like the greatest prick ever. But one of my mates who also hated him made a solemn vow that if he ever saw him alone {he's now 20, and my mates 23} he guarantees he'd never stop till he's comatose. Quite sad for the little fuck, but i'm sure there is HEAPS of ppl that will gladly do the same thing to him, havent seen him for a while tho, probably in jail, getting ploughed by some 120kg guy with a full bottle of viagra.

/rant
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

he was in grade 9 when i was in grade 12, he was about the size of a grade 7 kid tho

Were you a bully? Sounds like this little kids 10 mates were for protection from bullies.

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually, he started it, so fuck him, and he was the school bully, used to pick on year 11'ers
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

actually, he started it, so fuck him, and he was the school bully, used to pick on year 11'ers

So let me get this straight. He was in year 9 and picked on year 11 student even though he was as small as a year 7 student Rolling Eyes Laughing

Sounds like your school was full of homos.

It also sounds like you need to let go, it feels like you hold a deep seeded hatred for your old school chums.

Kick back and eat some dry ice Cool
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm dry ice

i didnt know him from a bar or soap, then he got all his mates and started picking on people marginally bigger than him, he wasnt really the size of a year 7'er, but compared to me he was {i was 194cm then} and he used to pick on the loner grade 11'ers, the ones who also didnt have shit load of mates to fight the gang war.

the sheer amount of shit this particular person caused over the years at our school, he was one of the main culprits for it being on TT once too. {i didnt catch that episode tho}
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
remember how the public/tv news will take it if huge cops start fighting people on the street, they'll bring up racism and bashing and the ethnics will milk being treated bad for all its worth
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't need to beat your kids to get them into line. I was never hit, until I was a teenager, and then the only time I was I really didn't deserve it (single mother who was over stressed 'cuz dad was a cockhead and didn't pay child support).

I joke about violence a lot, but one of the reasons I do it is 'cuz I find it so stupid.

There's more to being a parent than beating your kids. Watch Super Nanny, or wife swap. Bad parenting can be fixed. Children love rules, and boundaries. The don't at first of course, but you just gotta be firm, not hard. They want attention, so only give it to them when they do something good. And give them lots of it. Getting them fit and healthy and cut their junk food is a good way to improve their attitude too.

I don't have anything against any particular race, but I think the mass of immigration we get in Australia is bad. The people who come to Australia are often poor, and looking for a new start. We get lots of mixed attitude and cultures clashing with eachother. There is no smooth integration as they all come her too quickly, so we get segregation. Fear. Anger. Hate. Violence. One of the main problems is talk to any Australian chick... how many kids does she want? None, one, or sometimes three but by the time she's had two she puts it in the too hard basket. 3.5 kids is ZERO POPULATION GROWTH. So with so many women choosing to have very few or no kids, we make space for a lot of immigration. Like I said, I'm not against it, just think there needs to be a slower flow of different attitudes so we can form one culture, rather than having a 'multicultural' society (ie, segregated).

Community is also pretty fucked. In Melbourne at least. People keep to themselves, or talk to people they know. So immigrants talk to their friends or family they bring with them. Also, in a void of contact, they seek out people who are like themselves. Causing more segregation.

All that, combined with bad parenting ('cuz people don't really talk about parenting anymore, or do much with other families... we just don't have time) and you get kids who don't have boundaries or rules, pushing things as hard as they can to find those boundaries, and hating anything that's different 'cuz they haven't been exposed to it.

This is a problem well beyond the useless pollies control. They aren't in power. They just do the best they can to keep the economy running.
You wanna make a difference, get out into your community and meet new people. Have 7 kids.
Although yes, we could get some more help. Like making it financially possible to sustain 7 kids these days. And mandatory English language skills for people applying for citizenship for starters.

Wow... that's one LOONG rant... congrats to anyone who has actually gotten this far without skipping anything.

- Nim
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 09:30

i Heart sydney....

You obviously live in the wrong area Razz

Stay north of the Parramatta river, and you are pretty much cleared of any of this crap.
In fact, live in castle hill, the christian capital of australia.
You are guaranteed that the worst you will hear from your neighbour is a friendly complaint that you parked in front of their wheelie bin and it wasnt collected this week.
You might also get a sponge cake with that message.

There is definitely something to be said about the middle-upper class white demographic.....

Thank god i live in Castle Hill. I love the place.

As for these stories above.... well lets not go overboard, but a "whiter" immigration policy and some public humilliation punishment wouldnt go astray. BRING BACK THE STOCKS! That outta stop those fvckers from ruining my great australian Australia!

Go Australia
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 16:20

i Heart sydney....

As for these stories above.... well lets not go overboard, but a "whiter" immigration policy and some public humilliation punishment wouldnt go astray. BRING BACK THE STOCKS! That outta stop those fvckers from ruining my great australian Australia!

Go Australia

Fucking A Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh I have not had a problem living in Campbelltown, you name it we have it hear and we all mixed at school. Sure occasionally there was fights never involved in any though.
Generally if there was a fight it'd be the lebs and skips vs the asians.

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karl the problem will spread to your area oneday Rolling Eyes i live near the biggest jehovah whitness community in the southern hemisphere and cambo/livo is still a hole, but then again they only leave the place to distribute watchtower magazines Wink

ive had enough with all the crap tho, im sick of pussyfooting around the real issues, we need to stop letting in the leb's. yeah fuck it there are plenty of good ones and everyone says its only the small minority making the trouble, bullshit everyone knows when you walk down the street and you see a bunch of lebs theres trouble not too far away. maybe im being racist or maybe im just GENERALISING cause in general lebbos are fukin trouble.
we need zero tollerance. bash someone and we send you the fuck home along with your family and you pay for the ticket Mad Mad Mad
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think there is a problem with the lebo/other minority parents. they dont appear to be bad citizens. i havnt had any prob with them anyways.
but it seems all the young <insert_ethnic_group_here> are the ones causing trouble, steeling shit and bashing people.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol arc up, hehe Jehovas Witnesses fuck that one of top of Raby Road is huge, then the Morman Joint at Blair Athol (atleast the buildings nice).

I don't know I don't find it too bad out here but then again, I spend 5 days a week in the city and the weekends at oran park or out of campbelltown so its hard to say.
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
back on the cronulla topic.. i have recieved several messages about wat is happening THIS sunday 11th december.. the message went a little something like this:

Aussies: this sunday every fu*king Aussie in the shire get down to north Cronulla to help support leb and wog bashing day bring your mates down and lets show them that this is our beach and their never welcome back
f**k the leb/wogs lets kill the c**ts tell everyone spread the word. fire up aussies sunday midday dont forget, forword this to all you no and help us protect our brothers and sisters lets claim the NULLA back. end quote. * i dont condone or encourage any one to take part in it but it could provide entertainment while enjoying a sunday arvo beer..
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this like a turf war? Cool...

Us chinese sit back and watch and continue to grow in population and take over the world... muahaha Razz

*ducks for cover*
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh no ausies will really show,not cause we are soft cocks but we have had nothing to really unite over before.These buggers have mostly come over here and copped shit for being different,mabye not them but their parents did and that forced them to unite,ontop of this they have mostly come from war-torn countries which in my opinion is where the main problem lies.

Stop bringing people in from places of war,we are fukking stupid to think as soon as these people arrive they let go of the hatred and psychological problems caused by conflict.

Saying that wogs will be wogs.They are like the French, you could be a millionair, young good looking bloke but an ugly poor no hoper French bloke will still honestly think in his heart he is better than you,some people just have no idea.

I say bring over more scandenavian/eastern european women like they did in the 50's Very Happy if there end up being more women then men then the women will just have to turn bi and we will have to introduce laws to make it acceptable to have multiple wives Wink
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the best thing about sydney: i dont have to live there Very Happy
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Edit- a few ppl i know got that chain sms aswell....i didnt realise it was the reaction to an attack until i saw this thread..

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2005 07:12]

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 17:42

I say bring over more scandenavian/eastern european women like they did in the 50's Very Happy if there end up being more women then men then the women will just have to turn bi and we will have to introduce laws to make it acceptable to have multiple wives Wink

Here Here!!! lol. I was thinking of moving back to Sydney actually, How's my old haunt Bankstown these days?!

-They are immagrating alot of Sudanese down here at the moment.
A copper friend of mine told me the other day that they are responsible for a lot of sex crimes because they don't understand our culture of treating women.
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 17:31

Us chinese sit back and watch and continue to grow in population and take over the world... muahaha Razz

*ducks for cover*

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wait a minute, you speak truth Shocked

Razz
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"ALRIGHT ROCKY, ALRIGHT ROCKO, ALRIGHT SLY"

wait, now was it Eddie Murphys Delirious or RAW??

either way, it was funny.

completely off topic,

Eldar.O.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 17:31

*ducks for cover*

Damn my Irish/german genes! They shoulda kept going in the middle ages!

Im glad in some respect i live in the country - we only see this stuff when it finally filters thru as a fad ..

Spode
Regular

June 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Living in Tassie I dont get these problems as bad as some of you guys on the mainland but Ive just turned 18 and started going to clubs/pubs and have been amazed at the amount of shit that goes on with wogs/lebs. I didnt know any of this really went on untill I go out and accidently bump into someone to which I appoligise and get told to 'FUCK OFF', another time I accidently bump someone and get spat at, and this guy was like 30 and was picking on a 18 year old infront of his friends. What these fuckheads are doing is not called for and should not be tolerated. It annoys me more so that they are willing to bash/steal from someone just to look cool infront of their friends and the cops can do nothing because they are in fear of getting sued or sacked. I think the bash=deported suggestion would work well or a public humiliation would do wonders for these cocky shitheads. God it shits me off, I feel sorry for you guys that have to deal with it every day.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best place I have been to is the Hotel Cremorne, fuck me ppl were polite there must just attract the better side of town. Ppl accidentally bump you or hit a pool ball near you and they apologise for doing so twas a great night. Very Happy
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 16:20

i Heart sydney....

Stay north of the Parramatta river, and you are pretty much cleared of any of this crap.
In fact, live in castle hill, the christian capital of australia.
You are guaranteed that the worst you will hear from your neighbour is a friendly complaint that you parked in front of their wheelie bin and it wasnt collected this week.
You might also get a sponge cake with that message.

There is definitely something to be said about the middle-upper class white demographic.....

Thank god i live in Castle Hill. I love the place.

Go Australia

But none of the f*ckstains even live in Cronulla, or any of the Shire for that matter. I think they target Cronulla because of the station. All the little p-lebs who can't afford the repayments on a damaged WRX/200SX to fix up or do a numbers job with yet, have to get around somehow. And where some go, they all go.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its also only a short drive from bankstown Wink
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

But none of the f*ckstains even live in Cronulla, or any of the Shire for that matter. I think they target Cronulla because of the station. All the little p-lebs who can't afford the repayments on a damaged WRX/200SX to fix up or do a numbers job with yet, have to get around somehow. And where some go, they all go.
[/quote]

yep this is true during winter no one is down there except surfers its good no problems at all then the whistle blows at cronulla station off they all hop and cronulla depreciates in value.
haha did anyone ever see the sign on the shire side of capt cook bridge that said "f##k off wogs" ?
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just read this on a bodyboard page i frequent Mad

Cronulla beach hit the headlines again today when more Arab youths from Bankstown turned up to get revenge from Sundays fight. Around 50 of them chased the same two lifeguards some with sticks and attacked them in Northies park. A newspaper photographer was also assaulted. Riot Police turned up in force and arrests have been made. Cronulla people are furious at the Leb gangs invading and causing racial tension at the usually quiet beach. There looks like more trouble brewing as local anger intensifies..
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definitly sounds like a turf war is about to hit the fan...

im goin down to nulla tomorrow night...im scared Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course there is no way the police would have heard of this stroke of genious. And there certainly won't be a big police prescence there on sunday Rolling Eyes
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring out the 'Bra Boys!!!
hahahah...

I think this is starting to get far enough that the true strength of the Aussie underground will emerge and show their force.

Everyone knows that bikies rule the underground of this country. And you know what? they manage to do it relatively peacefully too.... bashing innocent people isnt something they enjoy.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meeves wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 21:20

just read this on a bodyboard page i frequent Mad

Cronulla beach hit the headlines again today when more Arab youths from Bankstown turned up to get revenge from Sundays fight. Around 50 of them chased the same two lifeguards some with sticks and attacked them in Northies park. A newspaper photographer was also assaulted. Riot Police turned up in force and arrests have been made. Cronulla people are furious at the Leb gangs invading and causing racial tension at the usually quiet beach. There looks like more trouble brewing as local anger intensifies..

wtf? Revenge for what? I don't get it, if everyone else wasn't so pussified then whenever a gang gets together to bash some lifeguards the 30 something bystanders would jump in and that'd be the end of arab/leb/(ethnic minority) gang bashings in the area.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
translation : Residents/frequenters of Cronulla, grow a pair dammit!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 23:10

hahahah...

I think this is starting to get far enough that the true strength of the Aussie underground will emerge and show their force.

Everyone knows that bikies rule the underground of this country. And you know what? they manage to do it relatively peacefully too.... bashing innocent people isnt something they enjoy.

Unfortunately the two biggest are run by wogs and neither would risk the "business" by getting involved in such petty shit Wink

There are no real aussie strongholds but if shit like this keeps going on it only a matter of time until there is.Its a sad fact Confused
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 01:00

THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 23:10

hahahah...

Unfortunately the two biggest are run by wogs and neither would risk the "business" by getting involved in such petty shit Wink

There are no real aussie strongholds but if shit like this keeps going on it only a matter of time until there is.Its a sad fact Confused

Id have to disagree with you there. the Bra Boys were formed when Moroubra was the target of simliar problems and pretty much the place wasnt safe. these guys set themselves up to protect their hometown and make it safe. to do this obviously they had to be tough and take no fucking shit from anyone. now theyre problem is gone! seeing as they are claiming a surf spot in kurnell as "Ours, not yours, Ours" they should be in there helping our the shire guys get rid of these assholes.

ALSO, Karl, what fucking crack have you been smoking? have you been hanging round hill song too much? pull the covers off your eyes there have been heaps of problems around castle hill not so much now as a few years ago but the persians still live down the road and i know a group of girls who were assulted by a bunch of lebos in the food court on the weekend and had a cup of maccas coke thrown on them so the problem is far from non existant.

I HATE CASTLE HILL

i hate sydney!

from what i heard soemthing broke out again this afternoon? i think the story about the same 2 life gaurds being chased and photographer being assulted is a bitch far fetched (did u happen to get that from fluidzone - note i wouldnt believe anything written on that shitheap of a messageboard these days, even if someone stated john howard was PM id check with someone else first!)

this country is too fucking soft if u break the rules pay the price its obvious theyre a bucnh of fuckups so get them off the streets. sending them home to mummy and daddy for dicipline isnt going to work these days most of these kids are from broken homes or dont even live with their parents and their behaviour is reflective of a shit house up bringing!
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
guys im sorry to say but i think this is all stupid, how can u blame it on wogs...i know most of you are aussie but still, im greek and i hate what certain nationalities do aswell...but i have seen many fights that aussies have started for no reason and just because our parents might not have been born here we have to cop shit? This fight on sunday... :lol:as many aussies as there will be im sure there will be 10:1 others, from my experience. Its just bringing more shit...can't wogs go to the beach?
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1
Next Topic:BMX/freestyle Bikes?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:38:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076460838317871 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.