Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Any girls interested in drifting please read.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Any girls interested in drifting please read. Thu, 01 December 2005 04:56 Go to next message
Initial Drift Australia is holding a drift training session at the Eastern Creek Skid Pan on Sunday, 11 December 2005. This is an ideal day for anyone who is interested in trying a drift event for the first time. Being on a wet skid pan it isn't necessary to have a particularly well set up car, all you really need is anything rear wheel drive in order to give it a go.

I will be attending and I am trying to get as many other women to participate as possible.

I am also starting up Drift Chicks Australia to promote, train and support women in drifting. Soon I will be organizing training nights for women who are interested in drifting and motorsport in general and those who want to learn about their cars but don't have much mechanical or racing experience. So it would be a great opportunity to get together and talk about what sort of training nights I may be able to organise in the future.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in going to this training day with me please contact me via email driftpromotions@hotmail.com.
  Send a private message to this user    
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Thu, 01 December 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go for it girls!! Its sooooo much fun

and c'mon guys, give your GF/sis/daughter/mum your car for the weekend!!!
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Thu, 01 December 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Thu, 01 December 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on take the cressida out you know you want to Evil or Very Mad
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Thu, 01 December 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are interested, I suggest dropping indi an Email ASAP, as there is a fair bit of interest in this day, and numbers are limited

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2005 09:17]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Sat, 03 December 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats the problem with chick motorsport organisations, not that theres anything wrong with it, just that theres a lack of female interest in anything motorsport related.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Tue, 06 December 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't say that. I've received a pretty good response so far, especially from the Australian Womens Motorsport Network who have been very helpful.

Keep those emails flowing girls Very Happy
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Wed, 07 December 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested, but i have plans on the 11th. But yeah, i do want to learn to drift. I just have to convince Christian to let me take the Mark II.
Maybe if i dont tell him exactly what i'm doing with it....
Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2005 02:00]

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Wed, 07 December 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send me an email and I'll add you to my contact list so we can keep in contact and work out a way to get you out on the track Wink
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Sun, 11 December 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this was a good days fun
the 71 took a serious revvin
8 grand all day Laughing Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Sun, 11 December 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really should of got a pic of you early on head out the window eyeing the cone as you go round and round, woot for first gear action Razz

[Updated on: Sun, 11 December 2005 09:41]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Sun, 11 December 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, I know the GE is a strong little engine, But i still winced every time it bounces off the limiter Shocked. Great to meet you by the way. Very Happy

But it was a great day, and we had a few new girls in the mix, good to see Smile
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Sun, 11 December 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 20:43

Dude, I know the GE is a strong little engine, But i still winced every time it bounces off the limiter Shocked. Great to meet you by the way. Very Happy

But it was a great day, and we had a few new girls in the mix, good to see Smile

GOOD TO MEET YOU 2 Smile
good to meet rona aswell
an engine is an engine it will do either 1 of 2 things ....go or blow limiting is fun Very Happy all day long Rolling Eyes
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: Any girls interested in drifting please read. Mon, 12 December 2005 12:42 Go to previous message
Im like women and drift can i join in Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyo Drift Nationals
Next Topic:FIBROMYALGIA CRUISE by Overdrive Motorsport sydney
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:01:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043079853057861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.