Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » KE Corolla dedicated thread.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 28 November 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked dude what are you on? why would you split it up? if it doesnt't sell keep it jeez. anyway just wondering what corolla came out witha left hand mirror and where i might get one from???

cheers, lloyd

p.s. megz please dont split it up thats wrong Confused
  Send a private message to this user    
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 28 November 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corollas didnt

im getting ta22 ( i think) bullet mirrors for mine as they are left and right
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 29 November 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a bit hard to say keep it when i don't have time, money or patience for it... And its a bit hard to say not split it up when no one wants it!! So i thought it would go quicker if it was in parts...
Michael
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 29 November 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 21:08

Shocked dude what are you on? why would you split it up? if it doesnt't sell keep it jeez. anyway just wondering what corolla came out witha left hand mirror and where i might get one from???

cheers, lloyd

p.s. megz please dont split it up thats wrong Confused

hook up with some one in the states and they will be happy to give you a few left hand mirrors and you send a fe right hand ones and that way both people get mirrors and you can each sell the rest Very Happy
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 29 November 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i thought of doing that
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 29 November 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has any one here put EPX 80W/90 oil in there k40 gear box? My service manual says HYP 80W/90. I have EPX 80W/90 and wanted to see if I could use that. Any one here done this?
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 29 November 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got four second hand doors for my old KE55 and the passenger front door had a mirror on it, and yes, it was factory fitted. I don't remember what model the doors came off though but they are out there.
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 29 November 2005 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pushrod_POWA wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 21:01

Has any one here put EPX 80W/90 oil in there k40 gear box? My service manual says HYP 80W/90. I have EPX 80W/90 and wanted to see if I could use that. Any one here done this?

You'll be right using an EP oil in your k40.
Hypoid gear oil is specified for LSD but good for use in gearbox aswell.

NO DRAMA Very Happy
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 29 November 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks bb. i will now take that little tube and stick it in my box and fill it up. Then I will put my finger in the hole to check if it is full.
ohh wait that might sound wrong.......meh

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 30 November 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 04:29]

RO11LR
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 30 November 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys love this thread , i'm only up to about page 5 but yeah good thinkin dom to put this thread up, heres a link to a couple of pics of my KE25 .

i just bought a blue top 4age setup for RWD to put in it but at the moment its got :
3k bore out to 1500 (prev. owner said it came out of a rally car )
42mm DCOE webbers
big lumpy cam (not sure of specs)
balanced bottom end
now its got red and white plate RO11LR
and leaks f@#k loads of oil , everytime i fix a leak it squirts out another , but i still love it

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/594/img23374if.jpg

http://img433.imageshack.us/img_viewer_framed.php? loc=img433&image=img23396ak7su.jpg&gal=img 433/9968/img23396ak7su.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 30 November 2005 21:15]

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 30 November 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ro11lr doood
ur 25 is sex on wheels

love it
wit da 1300cc bored 2 1500 would have been alot easier 2 chuk a 5k in it and just change the engine number 5 to a 3.

what size are the chromies on ya 25? they seem to fit very nice. im still to have a 20 with wheels yet but ill get there one day.

cheers scott
RO11LR
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 30 November 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks scott , they 17"s , can't wait to get the new engine in !!!
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 02 December 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And when you change motors, we can get the bits off the K motor!

Actually RO11LR, '25 looks good! I like it
RO11LR
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 December 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah 74ROLLA , should be ok i got a mate who wants it but he don't want to buy it off me , i'll let ya know when it all go's ahead , it'll need a rebuild though (rings are fucked)
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 December 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could some one with a KE55 please do me a favour? Could some one please take a pic of how the horns are attatched to the front of the car. Every position i can put them in seems wrong. or does any one know how the go in. Thanks
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 December 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate ur soo lucky i havent pulled them off yet!
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 December 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha dom is gna pull off his horn
LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Very Happy

cheers scott
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 December 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/horn.jpg

http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/horn2.jpg
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 December 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate. I was putting them on upside down but its all sweet now.
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 05 December 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i was wondering if any one could give me a brief explanation on how to take out my springs in my ke55? I have spring compressors aswell.

Thanks
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 05 December 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front i take it?

compress the springs, undo the nuts on the strut tops and presto
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 05 December 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, can someone buy my bloody car. i am so sick of people stuffing me around. I can't stand people who say they are interested then just don't bother returning phone calls or telling me wat they are doing!!!!
It is so frustrating,
Michael
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 05 December 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the joys of selling a car im afraid
FLU77R
Regular

January 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 December 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 19:35

http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/horn.jpg

http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/horn2.jpg

hey man, you need air horns. i have twin airhorns in my wagon. good for scaring the shit out of pedestrains.

looking for door trims for my ke38 wagon. anyone help me?
pm me please.
RO11LR
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 December 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all ? do anybody know if all 3K dip sticks are the same and are they the same as 4K & 5K ? lost mine somewhere along the way , BIG mess
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 December 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey this is the stage my cars at atm now i just pulled out the carpet and was trying to do a home job...does anybody have a black ke55 sedan carpet for sale or know where i can get one? http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/anastasios/DSC00643.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/anastasios/DSC00634.jpg
JC807
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 December 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,
I'm new to the whole forums thing but started a ke20 engine swap about a month ago. I've got a '71 and a smallport 4age to go in, with a 5 speed, ke55 diff and brakes.
So I thought I'd better say g'day and that, how do you put up pictures?
Jon

anyone making dashpads for the ke20? Sad
got most bits and pieces but my dash completely shot. Also, any advice on where to get some period wheels? I wouldn't mind some 14".
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 December 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i picked up my 14s off a guy on toymods
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 December 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey everyone, dont have a ke rolla but i was readin through the thread and saw a few pages back, huge interest in a two door ke 38 wagon well, as im a fellow enthusiast theres a 2 door wags around my area, i live in seacliff in adelaide and its for sale!! and its also got a sr20 in it and has a carby?? well thast what he said anyways, he's askin for $1500 so if anyone is interested pm and ill give u this characters mobile.
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 December 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seacliff in sa? are you sure it was a sr?
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 December 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey anas Laughing
LOL not a big of the 4 doors or those wheels
but damn man dat thing loox tuff.
good work champ.

hey jon
check out http://www.imageshack.us/ u can host picks for free then just copy n paste links to ur post and presto u got picks.
would love 2 see some build picks of ur 20.

and corona boy
u have PM about this character wit da wags.

dont forget people i got a T50 2 suit K engine for sale.
and also K50 for sale
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6136/dscf00111wj.jpg

and my mates ke25 is also for sale
$3000
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6625/dscf00018qi.jpg

my ke30 is still for sale also
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/709/dscf00281jn.jpg

once the 30 is gone i shall be the proud onwer of a 26 wags and 5K Turbs ke25.

cheers scott

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2005 10:24]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 December 2005 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want these wheels

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k2563 6702

works out to be about $650 on the auctions and id pay double that jsut to have them here!

i have boner

if u cant work it out there 14x8 Surprised
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 December 2005 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing yea i picked up the wheels for free with the rubber free aswell Shocked so im happy, theyfit perfectly with no scrubbing....yea and its 4 door, im trying to get my brother to buy a ke20 atm...also how much is the t-50 u have for sale pmp
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 December 2005 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour do u guys reckon i should redo the wheels Laughing fluro greens a bit retro
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 08 December 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

anyone making dashpads for the ke20?

I have a brand new genuine toyota dash pad for the KE20/25 sitting in its original wrapping and box in my garage Very Happy Just thought I would say that to make you jealous Wink

You can get your original dash pad remade and reskinned, I know of a few people who have sent off their old dash pads to have this done. I think one place that does it is in Sydney?? Have a look on the net and the yellow pages.

Quote:

what colour do u guys reckon i should redo the wheels fluro greens a bit retro

Strip the green and paint those bits black Cool
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 08 December 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Edit

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 04:24]

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 09 December 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo ana
$250 for the T50. not including postage.

cheers scott
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 December 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All,

Anybody got a L/H plastic panel that fits in the front of the front guard (next to the headlight) for a late model KE20.

Result of a 4WD Jackeroo reversing into the 'Rolla Mad

corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 December 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah pm's replied, im pretty certain its an sr but i dont know why he'd change to carby??
davegt4
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 December 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TCC had a dyno day today put my granny spec KE30 on the dyno rollas ,3K-H made 37.8kw at the rears (has 98,000 original kms. since 1975 on it & body to match) Laughing my 230kw @4w GT4 needs 57 kw to turn the drive train, all the rollas 4ag types made around 70kw & a nice 20v turbo made 140+ .winner of the day 4.5 lt. land cruiser engine with a Garrett GT 40/42 on it in a early 70's crown pulled 390 kw (on stock internals Shocked )
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 December 2005 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some updated pics of our 'Rolla

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2429/ke20dec056rz.th.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/1498/ke20dec05rear8tv.th.jpg
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 December 2005 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob if you are looking for that plastic part still get in contact with lobby69 he brought both my 20's and all the parts and the were a couple of sets with it .he will need one due to he unfortunate incedent but he should have something that you could use
Cheers Grant
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 December 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Grant,
I'll ask Blake

Its always the way
I have spare grilles, bumpers etc,
but why is it always the bit you haven't kept that you need! Razz
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 December 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's now offical as of 2 mins ago I no long have anything ke20 related so I guess I'm out of this thread Confused
Maybe I should start a landcruiser thread Very Happy

Wow i ready did it can I keep it going???? yes I can there is more to life I think
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 11 December 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davegt4 wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 20:34

TCC had a dyno day today put my granny spec KE30 on the dyno rollas ,3K-H made 37.8kw at the rears (has 98,000 original kms. since 1975 on it & body to match) Laughing my 230kw @4w GT4 needs 57 kw to turn the drive train, all the rollas 4ag types made around 70kw & a nice 20v turbo made 140+ .winner of the day 4.5 lt. land cruiser engine with a Garrett GT 40/42 on it in a early 70's crown pulled 390 kw (on stock internals Shocked )

37.8KW very impressive, my 4k had a reconditioned head 2inch exhuast and only managed to punch out 33.6 which was very good for a 4k!
Spode
Regular

June 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 11 December 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 21:08

Shocked anyway just wondering what corolla came out witha left hand mirror and where i might get one from???

cheers, lloyd

One like this????

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3253/readitandweap9pq.jpg
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 12 December 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats just taking it too far tom, shame on you No No No
davegt4
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 12 December 2005 11:58 Go to previous message
found out it made 37.4(50 hp) not .8 my bad!,but good figure, genuine 98,000 kms. i reckon its been getting run in for the last 30 years, not even a smokey exhaust on the dyno Laughing i might put the 4AG swap on the side lines for another 5 to 10 years ; Razz
Pages (22): [ «  <  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone in perth got some decent powered 7ms
Next Topic:starlet GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:20:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010443925857544 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.