Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Eoi: Rare '91 Toyota Chaser, Factory 5spd

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Boso_Elvis
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Eoi: Rare '91 Toyota Chaser, Factory 5spd Wed, 07 December 2005 15:07 Go to next message
Item: Rare '91 Toyota Chaser, Factory 5spd

Item Condition: Very Good, minus one damaged rear right tailight. Won't dissapoint.

Reason for Selling: Want something different, also need the cash.

Price and Payment Conditions: 4800 ono (cheap), also interested in trading for something of interest.

Extra Info:

- 2l-T 2.4 litre turbo diesel engine, same as the Toyota Hilux Surfs, has loads of torque but doesn't really feel like a diesel to drive.

- FACTORY Supra 5 speed gearbox (w58?) and also has the proper center console with a handbrake (not a footbrake like the autos), it is very rare to find a manual in one of these cars, particularly in Australia.

- Tons of mod cons, climate control, power steering, power windows, refirgerated glovebox, air purifier, funky factory Pioneer stereo etc. Very comfy.

The car is generally in very good contition, mechanically the is fine and drives beautifully, it has 140 xxxkm on the odo which is nothing for a diesel. Aesthetically it is also good, duco is excellent with a few very minor chips on the bumpers and one broken tailight (may be able to provide a replacement free). The interior is also very good with a few minor blemishes (i.e. worn gear lever boot). The car also has NSW rego until June next year.

Also, take note that although it is based on the same floorpan as the Cressida it is unique in the respect that it has frameless doors, and also has slightly different panel work, making it look quite a bit smaller and more finer featured. You can't just turn a Cressida into one of these as many think.

Being a 5 spd manual with the hand brake center console this would also make a great base for a 1JZ Conversion. Or you could appreciate it as the excellent cruiser it already is. If you looking for some creative inspiration on these cars go to:

http://www.jzx81.net/

and

http://www2.odn.ne.jp/~cdn93170/extcar.html

Please note this is only EOI, as I am kinda partial to selling it considering the potential it has and how uncommon it is. So if I can't get a reasonable offer for it I will keep it. I'd also be interested in an x90 series toyota, if anyone knows of any for sale let me know.

Contact Details:

Email me at navi342@yahoo.com.au and if you are serious we can take it from there. Don't be afraid of making me an offer or asking to inspect if you are genuine, but please spare me the BS if you aren't interested. Can also provide more/better photos upon request for serious enquiries.

For pictures please check out:
http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?show topic=108981

Cheers

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2005 15:13]

Send a private message to this user    
Boso_Elvis
Occasional Poster

February 2005
icon10.gif  Re: Eoi: Rare '91 Toyota Chaser, Factory 5spd Fri, 09 December 2005 10:14 Go to previous message
Bump.
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Price Drop $10 000 Modified ST162 celica with 3sgte engine
Next Topic:FS:KE25 coupe $3000 Adel. Pix
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 07:43:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039160251617432 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.