Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No they can't
  Send a private message to this user  
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

No, greasy wogs shouldn't be allowed on our beaches. When there's a bunch of them in the water you see an oil slick and you'd think the Exxon Valdez just sunk!!! Smile

I was born and raised in Cronulla and we used to have some good biffs with the pansy-girls from Bankstown and the Boffa boys also. Always good fun. No knives or shit like that - just good hand to hand and punching. Knives and guns are for gay blades that have no testicular fortitude.

My mate used to be a cop at Cronulla and back in those days the biggest troublemakers were the Maoris. THe cops would go down and round up the Maoris and Aussies who were causing a ruckus and put them in the cells over night. During the night the cops would go into the cells and beat the phuck out of them and then release them in the morning. Good street police justice. It sorted out a few dudes.

seeyuzz
river
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy shit..
the gloves come off.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if somone is going, can you please take a video camera. i would love to attend, but too far.

LETS SEE SOME ACTION!!
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and you wonder why the aussies cop beatings.............
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont wonder why.

im not an aussie or an arab.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2005 22:48]

poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no joke, the shire folk are like that most of em are racist and i'd keep my yellow ass out of there as much as possible

still gives no reason to bash life savers, thats just bored and messed.

i got an idea, all us ethnic people should go down northies on a sunday!? who's in with me Rolling Eyes

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anastasios wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 07:47

guys im sorry to say but i think this is all stupid, how can u blame it on wogs...i know most of you are aussie but still, im greek and i hate what certain nationalities do aswell...but i have seen many fights that aussies have started for no reason and just because our parents might not have been born here we have to cop shit? This fight on sunday... :lol:as many aussies as there will be im sure there will be 10:1 others, from my experience. Its just bringing more shit...can't wogs go to the beach?

im not saying "wogs" cant go to the beach.

the people who were invlolved in the attacks are actually lebanese, although labeled as middle eastern. i dont think the "wogs" are and issue in cronulla. for those who arent blind you can actually tell the wogs from the lebs. brighton is like greek central thats where alot of them live and i seriously dont think there is a problem, i know alot of greeks and italians and they dont go looking for trouble like the lebanese do.

pretty much the police need more power. they need to power to be able to smack someone in the head whos been acting like a fuckwit. like someone said these guys can stand there on TV bagging shit on the cops and what can they do... nothing. these guys have NO respect!

also i know ive generalised a bit becuase NOT ALL LEBS are like this. one of my best mates is a dirty leb Very Happy i give him shit all the time but hes probably one of the nicest guys i know, he acts like a hard ass but he wouldnt hurt a fly, and i feel sorry for him becasue he gets hassled all the time because of the way all the rest of the poeple of his nationality act and have created a label for him.

wogs and go to the beach. lebs can go to the beach. this is a free country anyone can go where ever the fuck they like provided they dont want to turn around and "claim" an area as their own simply becasue they want to.

if you live in australia your a fucking aussie. if you wana walk around saying im not an aussie im a leb and i hate all aussies. fuck off back to lebanon and fight in your wars and shit like that because NO ONE wants you here!

i reckon we introduce a new law. as soon as someone says there not an aussie and they are an australian citizen/permanent resident a siren automatically goes off they get pickked up and put straight back on a boat and sent back home.

but nothing ever going to happen becasue john howard is a pussy and all our politicians are fucked.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Wed, 07 December 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good old Sydney Laughing Rolling Eyes

Why can't everyone just mind their own business and respect other people AND their property?

All these trouble making fags (whatever the fuck nationality they happen to be) should head down to the beach where that massive whitepointer was spotted yesterday and go swim with that thing Wink

The best thing about Sydney is that is that it seems to be a centre for fu(kwits, hard kents, wannabes, deadshits, etc and I never plan to live there. Enjoy suckers Laughing
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
having said that your car still got broken into in canberra correct?

they were probably guys from sydney anyway

ok that was a low blow

im sorry
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 22:40

Everyone knows that bikies rule the underground of this country. And you know what? they manage to do it relatively peacefully too.... bashing innocent people isnt something they enjoy.

are you on drugs? seriously...

A mate of mine was beaten to a bloody pulp by two bikies in an unamed gang in adelaide and he was hospitalised for 3 weeks with ruptured spleen, broken ribs, broken jaw, broken leg, broken ankle, etc etc...he was in intesive care for a week ffs...

and do you know why? becuase he was sitting on his motorbike talking to his girlfriend on the phone in a street he didnt usually go down and one of the bikies thought he looked at him funny...and these guys were not associates either, they were full colours fucking members...

so if you think that bikies are "peaceful" gangsters you got another thing coming...

as for the cocksuckers that beat up these lifeguards you deserve to choke to death on each others cocks you fucking retards...

for the record, im ethnic and even tho I dont appreciate the ethnic bashing going on, some of it is true so im not going to get arcy over stupid things...but remeber one more thing...for every wog there is 2 bogans coming the other way...

refer to : Boganism 101
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 08:44

Hi,
I was born and raised in Cronulla and we used to have some good biffs with the pansy-girls from Bankstown and the Boffa boys also. Always good fun.

Pansy-girls from Bankstown Shane??

I'm a Bankstown boy and we'd regularly head to Cronulla to blue you blokes.Showed you faggy waxheads what fighting was. Wink

Cheers, Greg.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes Ok Shane & Greg, shame on you two. Now back in your corners, remember us older gentlemen are not supposed to fight each other, leave that for the young guys.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i can see an old timer revival!!

DOO IITT

CRONULLA 12PM SUNDAY

haha
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

having said that your car still got broken into in canberra correct?

True. But if it were Sydney I probably would have come back to no car rather than a damaged one with a few things missing. We have amateurs here and the "scariest" "toughest" dudes are not really very scary or tough Laughing .

Quote:

Nah pretty sure they were white trash fuckwits from the trailer park or the ******* who live on the lawns of parliament house.

Quote:

I'm a Bankstown boy and we'd regularly head to Cronulla to blue you blokes.Showed you faggy waxheads what fighting was.

Back then a punch on was a punch on, now it's usually 20 on 1 with any weapon you can get your hands on and then kick the crap out of them once they are on the ground Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river and fark one on one Smile the ultimate toymods showdown
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most of the dumb shit causing shit and claiming to be some other nationality were fucking born here after their parents/grand parents migrated. i think if people dont our way of life they can be free to fuck off and commit suicide... i'll even supply rope. all these little fuck need to be sent to what ever country they claim/are from just to show/remind them what a "GREAT" place they left to live here.
why do they fuck one country, escape then try fuck another.

also castle hill is fucked. castle hill tav is fucked. castle hill towers is fucked. you mustnt go out much, coz if you did you would know that shit happens there all the time

daniel

ps bring back cop beatings. i got one and it got my head out of my ass
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also WITZL do you even know who or what the BRA BOYS are...
they are just as bad. they fight in large groups, harass inocent people, they destroy shit, steal shit...
yeah the bra boys are the answer to the problem of "lebs and wogs" fighting in large groups, harassing inocent people, destroying shit, stealing shit. Rolling Eyes

bikies dont bash innocent people... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
maybe not the one that do the christmas charity ride for the childrens hospital.

Does this have anything to do with drugs, money or a threat to the bike gangs life... no so they wont get involved even if australia burns around them unless it has something to do with the above they wont care.

how do the bikies rule peacefully? get a police scanner and listen in. just because its not on the news doesnt mean nothings happening.

bikies dont rule the underground sure they are a force but what about the triads and the gangland down in melbourne. i wouldnt under estimate any of their power/arsenal.

daniel
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think karls on the right track with the bra boys comments. that was one thing that came to mind when all this shit started happeneing.

obivously the police arent going to do anything that will make a real impact so why not have some people excercising some real power.

the only reason these gangs are making an impact on the area is because there IS no one to stand up to them so theoritcally at the moment the do own the area.

all is needed is a not welcom fuck of and go home. i cant see the police doing that though.
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik have you ever had a run in with the bra boys. they are just as big a pain in the arse as the cronulla cunts. just cause theyre aussie doesnt make them good... it just make them home grown cunts not imported ones
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on the lebo topic:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051206/od_afp/ukrain erescueoffbeat_051206185344
Quote:

Mobile call of nature traps student in Ukraine

KIEV (AFP) - A student in Ukraine reportedly had to be freed by rescuers on after dropping his mobile phone down a toilet and getting his arm stuck trying to retrieve it.

The man, a Lebanese national studying at Odessa's State Academy of Refrigeration, was trapped for two hours before being freed, the Interfax news agency quoted local police officials as saying.

He received medical attention after being released, it added.

meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 01:00]
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 23:10

Bring out the 'Bra Boys!!!
hahahah...

Unfortunately the two biggest are run by wogs and neither would risk the "business" by getting involved in such petty shit Wink

There are no real aussie strongholds but if shit like this keeps going on it only a matter of time until there is.Its a sad fact Confused

what? bra boys? koby abberton. does that sound like a wog name?
yes bra boys are bad mofos ive heard a lot of stories of run ins with them in the surf they dont like sharing the waves
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The biggest problem in castle hill is the wave of emo phags, and they are more of a visual annoyance than anything else.
People who hang around in gangs and cause shit are a pain in the ass, regardless of their nationality. One thing I do agree on, if you were born in Australia... you are an Australian. The problem isn't so much race, as it is stupidity.
The media shows a great deal of this stupidity coming from specific ethnic youths. This may be totally unfair and uncalled for, and it no doubt offends many people from these ethnic communities who feel that they have been targeted. If this is the case, maybe the not-so-stupid youths and elders from these ethnic communities need to pull these problematic people into line.. rather than sit there and claim that they are being victimised by the media. Eliminate the source of the problem and you will eliminate all of the media attention which surrounds it.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the heck is a bra boy?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vigilante/Gang from Maroubra, famous for bashing a female Police officer at a christmas party and possibly responisble for killing a baby as they bash the father and the kid was attached to his chest. Wink
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 14:37

Vigilante/Gang from Maroubra, famous for bashing a female Police officer at a christmas party and possibly responisble for killing a baby as they bash the father and the kid was attached to his chest. Wink

holy shit their heroes now!!

just because the life guards are the victims doesn't really mean any aussie who bashes a wog is a hero

i think that's the attitude right now Confused

but it's the persistence that pisses everyone off i think, these guys aren't gaining anything from bashing a couple of guys. but wouldn't it feel good to get these guys to cop it hard Smile

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i ask who actually lives in the shire or regularly visits????
I AM from the shire, and you can't go down to the beach anymore its fucked. You get these young fucks of "middle eastern decent" thinking they are king of the world with their big fucking groups and fully sick track suits on 40degree days!! I knew one of the guys who got hit and he was a fucking volunteer... Just helping out the people of ethnic decent who wear their traditional out fits in the bloody water and drown. Then these "hard lebs" say they its their beach so get off, then they beat them!! Where the fuck is their self respect?? They have spent that much time in their own closed community that they think angl-saxon aussies are the fucking infidels... When in reality they're are fucking aussies too!! They think they can use their big groups to intimidate, bash, rape, kill anyone in their way. It's fucking disgusting, i know plenty of mates who will be down there on sunday, or any other day for that matter to show the young guys of "ethnic decent" that they are pieces of shit who don't deserve to be in this country and don't how lucky they are, Just cause their families fled their own countries for their own safety doesn't mean they have to treat this country as if it is against them. We have let them in, given them refuge and work, so they can support their families and this is how they treat the country and its people....
I am not racist and i take offence when someone says most people from the shire are racists!!! Where the hell did you get that from?? There are many good people in the shire!! I am not having a go at people of ethnic decent, as i do know a lot of guys from ethnic backgrounds.. It is just this group of "mainly" lebanese guys who are bringing the whole country in to termoil and unrest.. They should be treated with harsh penalties and justice. And anyone else for that matter who thinks they can rule our beaches, shopping centres, movies, public places etc...

That is my rant cause i am so pissed off with this whole fucking situation where you can't even go to the beach on a hot day without being harrased or intimidated!!

I say lets get some good old police brutality to those involved...
Cheers
Michael from the shire!!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whats the go here?
You guys can't go to the beach with out being harrassed? thats fucked..
I'm from Newcastle and our beaches are great so i am finding this hard to imagine. Must be pretty bad.
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more or less i surf every day and lately every time ive been down ive been stared at or heckled by a guy with a disgusting little fringe and his 4 foot tall mates
someone put it perfectly these people think they are being targeted IF THEY DIDNT START IT THERE WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM there parents need to pull them in line then i may gain a little respect for them
megs who was the lifesaver would i know him?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah its fucked, literally if you don't look lebanese you will get harrassed by groups of them if your down there...
Chris, worked at Northies... Dave new him...
Michael
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 22:40

Everyone knows that bikies rule the underground of this country. And you know what? they manage to do it relatively peacefully too.... bashing innocent people isnt something they enjoy.

Rock against witzl taking drugs!!!! Bikies don't like bashing innocent people - getthefuckoutofhere. Lets see in SA you have shootouts in the street, people going "missing" (and never coming back), bombings, gang attacks on nightclubs, home invasions, drug rip-offs, fortresess being built in the suburbs etc etc etc.
There's nothing romantic about bikie gangs whatsoever - and their main illicit trade doesn't exactly engender one towards calm, rational thought.

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone notice that all the "gangs" you hear about in Sydney are from the more expensive / upper class / north shore area's?

I personally think it's mostly blown up by the media... sure the crimes occured but I doubt it's any worse than many other parts of Sydney.
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On Today tonight or ACA they have a story about this
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 17:29

On Today tonight or ACA they have a story about this

Well then it all must be lies. There are no gangs in Sydney.

Laughing
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is such a bottled up topic, and it's so 1999...Anyone who is 18-25 and from Sydney knows this problem between 'middle eastern men' and other nationalities occurs on every fri/sat night at any given nightclub...and it seems it is only getting worse. The lid will only be unscrewed further on Sunday through the media, but this sort of behaviour is not foreign to the average male around 21 who has an attractive gf. The media is only shocked because it doesn't happen to the older generation.

Anyone can understand why some people have come to feel as strongly as they do, but any response to the problems in Cronulla needs to be measured and intelligent. We cannot allow a vulnerable civilisation to fall apart because a certain element chooses to take the law into their hands.

To all those who have resorted to racial slurs and prejudice comments, your way of attempting to handle the problems is misguided and will only land you in a police cell. Don't ruin your own lives due to stupidity. Your efforts would be best served by challenging the authorities to maintain law and order. Don't take a path that will ultimately lead to self-destruction.

It is only obvious that a certain group frequent this sort of event on our streets, but labelling 'them' is only going to incite the issue further, as it was seen tonight on Today Tonight with callous SMS's through phones, which will only escalate the violence. It is just sad that it is turning into a racial thing now, when in the beginning the perpetrators were claiming territory and inciting violence.

No one is right in this situation, anyone who commits violence should be arrested and dealt with accordingly.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No shit, taking ACA and Today Tonight off the air would be one of the best things.
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin hell, I know I dont watch the news much (work hours, in fact im still there hehe) but I didnt realise this situation was as bad as it was.

I live in liverpool and used to love driving down to cronulla at night, pull up at the beach and sit to chill out, or do a lap of the beach on foot then drive home. Its a beautiful area.

Listening to this if I did that tonight i might not come out in one peace and thats disturbing.

There is no clear cut answer to this, but logically you need sufficient deterrents in place to stop this kind of behaviour. We clearly dont have this at the moment. Listenin to stories my dad would say about how if you smart mouthed a cop, he flog you then take you home to another floggin by your parents seemed a fair way of dealing with the problem. I say bring it back, but in other households lack of respect for 'white' authority figures could be praised for all I know.

In Australia we have been blessed with a free and democratic society that is well fed, protected and educated. I will also be the first to say that ethnic diversity is one of our countries greatest strengths, as well as weaknesses.

It becomes a weakness when education is not uniform. When children are brought up with different values than others it continues the cycle another generation. As im of Irish descent im an immigrant aswell, my family has just been here longer, and as such have had Australian values passed down through several generations. Refugees and immigrants new to Australia havent had that luxury, and while this doesnt excuse their actions, it goes a ways towards explaining them.

The only problem is some dont embrace our values, only our benefits and some parents of these 1st generation australians carried the bitterness and hatreds of rivalries from the other side of the globe onto our soil along with their arrogance and self indulgent belief that they are superior and are only here to reap the benefits of our great country. Once a child is educated along those lines its almost impossible for them to see things any other way which perpetuates the problem.

I guess I just dont understand why immigrants who apparently hold contempt for white Australians would choose to live here.....ohhh silly me, for all the benefits and securities previously mentioned.

People consider Australia as a whole to be racist when we speak of assimilation, all assimilation means is that you conform to a certain societies guidelines in order to exist harmoniously. In american society for example its part of their citizenship documentation that if you are coming from a different religious or economic background you can practice your beliefs provided they dont undermine the American way of life. Yet if Australia were to implement this type of strategy we would be branded as racist. No way to win in my eyes.

I sometimes sit and think what im doing with my life, im not a world figure, actor, or person of influence. Im just a normal guy getting on with his life. As such im not expecting an immigrant to prove they are some incredible person who will hold the country on their shoulders because Im not that person either, but when i think of going out with 'mates' to deliberately injure someone it makes me sick to my stomach. I see no value in hurting others needlessly.

Simply put, I love this country and what it stands for, and ill make time for anyone, regardless of their background and beliefs, provided they are good hard working honest people like me because thats what this country needs and I believe that the outstanding majority of us are.

/end rant
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The American way of life actually is conposed of a lot of cultures, black white, etc. The American way of life is very broad.

Also every one seems to generalise that all wogs are try hards, last thing I want is to walk around the beach and then getting my head kick in for something I wasn't responsible.

"guess I just dont understand why immigrants who apparently hold contempt for white Australians would choose to live here.....ohhh silly me, for all the benefits and securities previously mentioned."

Your not refering to me because I dont hold comtempt, and a person can have different values or religion and still live in peace and harmony, but not by the words your using, or pride.

And again, history repeats its self.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 11:32]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 22:31

The American way of life actually is conposed of a lot of cultures, black white, etc. The American way of life is very broad.

Also every one seems to generalise that all wogs are try hards, last thing I want is to walk around the beach and then getting my head kick in for something I wasn't responsible.

"guess I just dont understand why immigrants who apparently hold contempt for white Australians would choose to live here.....ohhh silly me, for all the benefits and securities previously mentioned."

Your not refering to me because I dont hold comtempt, and a person can have different values or religion and still live in peace and harmony, but not by the words your using, or pride.

If anyone is saying ALL wogs/lebs/whatevers are like X then they are stupid in the face.

There are people from every walk of life that are exceptions to the general rule. But it is a general rule that Italians, especialy Sicilians think Australians are lazy bastards. And a lot of Chinese think we're morraly bankrupt and don't want their children mixing with us. Experienced both first hand. My advice to them? Fuck off back to your own country. Oh thats right, you were getting SHOT AT in your country (true story), or didn't have enoug money to LIVE back in the 'good country' (also a true story).

This country is great for many reasons. If you accept that, love the people here, and try to fit in, then good on ya, you're okay with me. But if you're a bastard who can't take our way of life, and thinks our country would be great if you just changed it to be exactly like where you came from, do us a favour and gooooo awwwaaaayyy!!

Dorio: People can't hold vastly different values, or have a radicaly different way of life without people either getting scared of it, or not liking it. If someone holds the value that women are below men and men should be able to beat their wives, then they aren't gonna be able to co-exisit with me.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 23:11

Dorio86 wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 22:31

If anyone is saying ALL wogs/lebs/whatevers are like X then they are stupid in the face.

There are people from every walk of life that are exceptions to the general rule. But it is a general rule that Italians, especialy Sicilians think Australians are lazy bastards. And a lot of Chinese think we're morraly bankrupt and don't want their children mixing with us. Experienced both first hand. My advice to them? Fuck off back to your own country. Oh thats right, you were getting SHOT AT in your country (true story), or didn't have enoug money to LIVE back in the 'good country' (also a true story).

This country is great for many reasons. If you accept that, love the people here, and try to fit in, then good on ya, you're okay with me. But if you're a bastard who can't take our way of life, and thinks our country would be great if you just changed it to be exactly like where you came from, do us a favour and gooooo awwwaaaayyy!!

Dorio: People can't hold vastly different values, or have a radicaly different way of life without people either getting scared of it, or not liking it. If someone holds the value that women are below men and men should be able to beat their wives, then they aren't gonna be able to co-exisit with me.

VOTE 1 SHRAKA FOR PM.

Yulluh full sik bro Surprised.
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 15:05

Can i ask who actually lives in the shire????

Right here!!

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 12:54]

AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I knew there was a reason why it has been a while since i've been down to the beach.
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sydney has a real problem, and it is just the beginning.

This has been a time bomb waiting to explode and it is only now that two Sydney tribes at opposite ends of the multicultural scale have clashed, with the help of the media. I have to question the publicity if this whole event happened in Fairfield, but this is not the case.

In my honest opinion, Peter Ryan's governed policing in the nineties did not percieve the 'middle eastern' crime appropriately, or any crime for that matter, it was simply a slow re-structure and one which the fault of the system has been hijacked by thugs and 'gangs' of sydney... and since then, the crime has slowly but effectively increased in just a matter of years - Most noticeably 'middle eastern' crime.

It is scary to think that Sydney is becoming very mulitcultural, and we are welcoming many people from many different countries, each with different cultures and backgrounds. But one must question if multiculturalism does more harm than good- One statement with regard to the un-deniable thoughts of the average Sydney sider of these certain groups has stuck out in my mind:

'To highlight the problems with Middle Eastern communities in this city is to threaten to tear down the multicultural facade.'

and i think the police in Sydney have been/will continue to be in denial all this time until and after a situation like this has errupted.

Two measures need to be erradicated in order for this kind of behaviour to cease:

1.Strengthen the policing body
2. Have respected elders in the ethnic community to restore respect and value amongst the coming generation.

number 2. was successfully observed with the acts of Thung Ngo to restore Cabramatta crime in the nineties, but i guess we are dealing with a whole different kettle of fish
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Thu, 08 December 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=meeves wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 14:19]
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 01:00

THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 December 2005 23:10

Bring out the 'Bra Boys!!!
hahahah...

Unfortunately the two biggest are run by wogs and neither would risk the "business" by getting involved in such petty shit Wink

There are no real aussie strongholds but if shit like this keeps going on it only a matter of time until there is.Its a sad fact Confused

what? bra boys? koby abberton. does that sound like a wog name?
yes bra boys are bad mofos ive heard a lot of stories of run ins with them in the surf they dont like sharing the waves

Mate I was talking about the two biggest bikie gang leaders.
Nomads-Sam Abraham(leb)
Rebels-Mick Vella(American/Maltese)
Basically im saying these groups wouldnt get involved unless they would gain from it.

As for the bra boys,I have known one of them for years and while I dont disregard their power within Maroubra I think if the shit hit the fan and once again they had nothing to gain they would not front up for shit.

That is the rule followed by most organisations,its only the youngans with no idea that are generally out to cause trouble.

As for Sydney being ready to explode,I think its all a crock of shit.It comes down to how much media attention there is on the subject. Shit like this is going on in all cities and in most of your neighborhoods daily.The only time it ever really makes it to the media is when its low level like this shit or if someone is backed into a corner and has no other option than break the code of silence and speak out!

Anyone who thinks there is any glamour to any of this shit needs a good flogging,from there they will either wisen up or harden up,if they choose the latter and progress up the chain most of the time they wont have time for this kind of shit because if they have you in their sights you probably wont see it coming.

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Fri, 09 December 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^ Or if it happens a few hundred meters from the premiers home or in the home of similar upper class whingers who have no idea what goes on in the real world.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Fri, 09 December 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 11:50

^ Or if it happens a few hundred meters from the premiers home or in the home of similar upper class whingers who have no idea what goes on in the real world.

True.

If this kinda behaviour was directed at the govornment watch how quick it'd get sorted.

Really though it shouldn't happen. I mean look at our socioty! There's no need for such things.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Fri, 09 December 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Nah pretty sure they were white trash fuckwits from the trailer park or the ******* who live on the lawns of parliament house.

hahahahaahahahahahahaha Laughing
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Fri, 09 December 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO NEED TO FEAR!! THE HOFF IS HERE!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/poh_86/album_pic.jpg
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Fri, 09 December 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17512392-1702 ,00.html

looks like it's shaping up to be an interesting weekend at the beach in Sydney...
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Fri, 09 December 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm
should just sit back with a beer and watch what unfolds from a distance lol
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Fri, 09 December 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There isn't really a 'racial' issue going on here though. It's not like these gangs are running around bashing people because they are 'whiter' than they are... they are running around bashing people cause they are bored fuckwits who want some claim to fame/attention.

Everyone is making it a big racial issue by constantly whining about how these people have no right to be in the country and blah blah blah. Look, they have no right to be walking around free beating people up - if the police *could* do their jobs these days (and there were sufficient numbers) then these people would be spending time their years behind bars, not seeing their kids, paying child support and basically being the best fuck-up that they can.

It's not a 'racial' problem, it's just a policing problem.

Also, because there is such a lack of community spirit these days any group of people large in number are going to be able to get away with these things because no one stands up for each other. I'm just guessing, but i reckon 99% of bystanders just watch thinking "Gee I'm glad that's not me, i think i should get the fuck outta here before i'm next". If everyone lays down or turns tail then there's going to be ongoing problems.

I'm all for the 'Aussies' to get down there in numbers and say "this isn't your beach, it's everyone's" but they shouldn't go down there looking for a fight and trying to get revenge. If there was a 100 strong crowd there, and they stood up for anyone being victimised (and i don't mean beat the sheeet out of every leb in sight) and showed a bit of courage, and plenty of restraint... then the problem would quickly go away because these little tossers prancing about pretending to be some kind of gang would realise the majority of people don't agree with their views of their self-importance.
phife
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Fri, 09 December 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 13:44

Toobs wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 11:50

True.

If this kinda behaviour was directed at the govornment watch how quick it'd get sorted.

Really though it shouldn't happen. I mean look at our socioty! There's no need for such things.

Guess who's the Member for Lakemba?
that's right Premier Morris Iemma, so whats he doing to stop these fools from his own electorate?
i don't think anyone anywhere in sydney stands a chance, not even Castle Towers is safe.
Machiavelli
Regular

September 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you aussie dumb cunts dont like wogs in nulla why dont youse get tha fuck out. hahaha
ill be going down in about 15 min with around 500 mates from punchbowl, lakemba, bankstown areas and im looking to have a good time.
the only thing cronulla is fkn good for is looking for fights with little bitch aussies who think thier mad cunts and u tell em fight one on one and after u kick the fkn shit outa them thier mates come and try to fight ya 10 on 1.
the 2nd thing nulla is good for is going to look for little aussie sluts. fukn biggest lowies in the world live there. we had 2 the other nite who did line ups on 25 blokes.
now ne one who wants to do sumthing aboout what i just said,
come to cronulla now and i show ya just how much i care.

Niko.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Machiavelli wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 14:55

if you aussie dumb cunts dont like wogs in nulla why dont youse get tha fuck out. hahaha
ill be going down in about 15 min with around 500 mates from punchbowl, lakemba, bankstown areas and im looking to have a good time.
the only thing cronulla is fkn good for is looking for fights with little bitch aussies who think thier mad cunts and u tell em fight one on one and after u kick the fkn shit outa them thier mates come and try to fight ya 10 on 1.
the 2nd thing nulla is good for is going to look for little aussie sluts. fukn biggest lowies in the world live there. we had 2 the other nite who did line ups on 25 blokes.

Niko.

dude your coolness levels are off the charts...
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

quote: if you aussie dumb cunts dont like wogs in nulla why dont youse get tha fuck out. hahaha

Niko. end quote.

wow.. with an attitude like that you're bound to go far in life... everyone get the fuck over it and learn to live with each other.

[Updated on: Sun, 11 December 2005 05:17]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it's on down there atm and to me the only solution is to line the opposing factions up
strip them naked of both clothes and weapons
barracade the area off
and lst them at it with the only rules being unconscious is out of bounds and weapons will result in the pigs putting lead into your arse as will touching an unconscious person with malice
let them flog the crap outta eachother and let the pent up frustration out
everyone deires the good old days of disipline and this is an example of what happens when there isnt any contructive disiplince from senior respected figures in a young persons life

this is not an iscolated problem yet a social issue that cronulla is only the latet flash point and has been bread by politicians to assist in discuising their inept management of all areas of management from local to federal

these problems will keep on flaring up while a divide and conquer attitude of the police state is kept as policy rather than addressing core issues of social issues

this is close to anyone hearts to anyone who lost soemone to a road accident or copped an unjudt fine

prosecution has failed and now is the time for rehabilitation and actually addressing issue

are you man enough ?

an old proverb goes along the lines of...the only thing evil needs to conquer is for good to do nothing...
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seen the news......... heard from friends........ the behaviour down there is absolutely disgusting, fuck and they call themselves men.

get over it and go home.

meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Machiavelli wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 15:25

Niko.

so were you the one that got chased into northies?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country? Sun, 11 December 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
So anything happen on the weekend?
Today was supposed to be the day
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1
Next Topic:BMX/freestyle Bikes?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:32:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083339214324951 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.