Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Girls own the best cars????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 01 December 2005 12:04 Go to next message
Thats right you fools!

They dont of course, just a steady stream of Kia Rio's and other cheap yet 'sexy' shitcans (hows that for a huge generalisation Laughing Laughing Laughing), but to be more precise why are some of the worlds best drivers sports cars classed as girls or hairdressers cars?

Things like the MR2's and MX5's. These are drivers cars designed to be spanked through b-roads by drivers who know what they are doing, not lazily cruised like 'PIMPN' JZA70's and Soarers (another massive generalisation Laughing Laughing Laughing)

Look at it like this. The 1st gen MR2 is regarded as a hairdressers car, yet when it got heavier, more powerful and less nimble it lost that tag. Now the 3rd gen is back as a light weight with far less grunt, is again more nimble but its a hairdressers car again.

Dont take that as the only case there are many other cars in the same sea faring vessel.

So does this mean that a girls car is naturally more of a drivers car?

Discuss...

Rex suspects a steady stream of Mr1GGTE types to say that a mans cars must have POWER and HEAVY PHATNESS!!! just like the old yobbo-dores (Thats three now Laughing Laughing Laughing)

Rex
  Send a private message to this user    
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 01 December 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I take it Rex got a 'hairdresser' car Wink

Anyways, keep you mouth closed about the mk1 MR2s, they've got enough of a following already!!! Someone will overhear you, start a comic, make a movie, get some guy named Nakamichi to drive one and then you won't be able to buy one for under $30,000 Laughing Shocked
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 01 December 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Consider it done,

He can see it already, Nakamichi will be the ultimate Jap-Fonzy type dude who kicks Takumi in the balls, bangs his girlfriend then cranks a money shot on the Trueno's windscreen.

Ayeeee!!!!!, Sit on it!!!!!

That should make The Mk1 $30k!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 01 December 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But it has to have vertical black and white stripes and be called 'the zebra' to combat takumi's mighty panda.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 01 December 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol zebra aw11....

bah if ppl think they are hairdressers cars then let them have the idea.. save ppl trying to race me around town Razz or the missus
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 01 December 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive a corolla...

and i aint doing any hairs, or picking up any shopping

hahaha
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 01 December 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my girlfriend is a hairdresser.

my 2.2 cents
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Fri, 02 December 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All people called rex should keep their mouth shut (just another massive generalisation) Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 02 December 2005 03:25]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Fri, 02 December 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gerald1 wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 12:37

All people could rex should keep their mouth shut (just another massive generalisation) Laughing Laughing Laughing

English please, in think these cars are generally referred to as hairdressers/girls girls cars cos they lack balls.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Fri, 02 December 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

All people could rex should keep their mouth shut (just another massive generalisation) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Step 1: think
Step 2: type
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Fri, 02 December 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hairdresser cars is really only a term used among car community's anyway. all my freinds dont bag me out for driving a bright red ST162 (hairdresser car) because they dont know the word or the meaning. they just see it as a good little sports car

ask any other regular joe what they think a hair dresser could is and they'll prb just look at you with a blank look on there face
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Sat, 03 December 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rex_Kelway wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 23:33

Consider it done,

He can see it already, Nakamichi will be the ultimate Jap-Fonzy type dude who kicks Takumi in the balls, bangs his girlfriend then cranks a money shot on the Trueno's windscreen.

Ayeeee!!!!!, Sit on it!!!!!

That should make The Mk1 $30k!

I hope this happens!!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Sat, 03 December 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 12:43

English please, in think these cars are generally referred to as hairdressers/girls girls cars cos they lack balls.

so the corona is a hairdressers car??????????
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Sun, 04 December 2005 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 12:43

nice job there Wink
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Sun, 04 December 2005 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's interesting, a lot of American mx-5 (Miata) owners are worried that the car is perceived as a girls car. Bob Hall (one of the cars designers) made the point that he would rather drive a car which attracted women than men.

Some guys feel the other way, but I'm not one of them....
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Sun, 04 December 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt thinks rex is a raging homo due to his choice of car..that and the fact he has sex with men
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Sun, 04 December 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in terms of looks, the mx5 is a hairdressers car. round the twisties with a little bit of suspension tweaking it really is a well sorted FR 2 seater.
The aw11 is too ugly to be classified as a girl's car Smile
flamingheads
Regular

August 2005
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Sun, 04 December 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Anyways, keep you mouth closed about the mk1 MR2s, they've got enough of a following already!!! Someone will overhear you, start a comic, make a movie, get some guy named Nakamichi to drive one and then you won't be able to buy one for under $30,000

Its already happened (just the comic, not the other bit). Look up Over Rev.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
flamingheads wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 10:59

Quote:

Anyways, keep you mouth closed about the mk1 MR2s, they've got enough of a following already!!! Someone will overhear you, start a comic, make a movie, get some guy named Nakamichi to drive one and then you won't be able to buy one for under $30,000

Its already happened (just the comic, not the other bit). Look up Over Rev.

Ha ha. And it's a chick driver too. LOL.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love mx5, they so small, i really love to tail gate them and make the driver feel small and unsafe. like a sheep dog makeing a sheep go where he wants.

once i tail gated one in a new v8 landcruiser(not very close but). lol. i could of drove right over the top of him.

i wouldnt mind one of them turbo mx5, but mod it a little so it dont look so gutless
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all we need to do is put you in a summer dress and you're just another one of the power tripping soccer mums in their tank/4wd.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I seriosly hope you are joking illuminatus.

What about cars like paseos, seras, capris etc they are bonifide hairdressers cars, that are pretty damn poor.

As for the AW11's wouldn't know wasn't old enough back in the day to have an opinion on them. Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 01:32]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double post

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 01:30]

illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. wasnt my 4x4. i borrowed it from a mate who goes off road all the time when i went camping.

he has been on some pretty hardcore trails with that.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
illuminatus wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 12:30

lol. wasnt my 4x4. i borrowed it from a mate who goes off road all the time when i went camping.

he has been on some pretty hardcore trails with that.

So you're a soccer mum wannabe?

Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 12:29

I seriosly hope you are joking illuminatus.

What about cars like paseos, seras, capris etc they are bonifide hairdressers cars, that are pretty damn poor.

As for the AW11's wouldn't know wasn't old enough back in the day to have an opinion on them. Smile

I remember just after I first started high school (about 1990), a guy I knew's sister had one. I fell in love with the car, they were hot as f*ck (shame she wasn't) and I just had to have one. Took me quite a few years, but I'm finally driving my dream car Smiley =. I had no idea back then how great driving one would actually be though.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you're missing the point.
And you're definitly a tosser
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Mon, 05 December 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 11:49

all we need to do is put you in a summer dress and you're just another one of the power tripping soccer mums in their tank/4wd.

From his lame tailgating mx5 posts I think we can safely assume illuminatus already has an extensive collection of dresses, skirts, blouses and other items of womens clothing! Laughing
"it's for my girlfriend...she's about my size.." Laughing Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Girls own the best cars???? Tue, 06 December 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 08 December 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 14:27

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Had to throw in another quote of that line, its deep fried gold Rex and will surely become a witticism on someones signature very soon!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Girls own the best cars???? Thu, 08 December 2005 09:21 Go to previous message
A lot of people say the JZA80 is a chicks car. If that's the case, then yes... chicks own the best cars. Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1UZ-FE with ITBs being revved video
Next Topic:corolla dedicated thread
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:28:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057129859924316 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.