October 2002

stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 06:43 Go to next message
http://gorillamask.net/emohair.shtml

just found this video, its funny
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Death to emo!! Laughing
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Direct link.
http://gorillamask.net/Media/emohair.wmv
3.22MB
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark you suck.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuckin cut your hair wankers.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 18:32

Nark you suck.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2882/lovetoo9ib.gif
prrrmeow
Regular

February 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i be a noob and ask wtf is emo? Confused Embarassed
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 19:30

SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 18:32

Nark you suck.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2882/lovetoo9ib.gif

Laughing

Nah, it's just that your link didn't work... it sent me straight to the google website. Confused
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prrrmeow wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 20:39

can i be a noob and ask wtf is emo? Confused Embarassed

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=87911&start=0&rid=4343&S=9e121d19681 0ef645f52cbc77ac2abf9

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 10:03]

AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the big deal anyway?
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AW11 no Jitsu wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 23:05

Whats the big deal anyway?

EMO!!

GET HIM!!!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://multi.cosplay.ne.jp/cappera/cosplay/naruto_2.jpg
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what you found nemo? Surprised
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 23:45

http://multi.cosplay.ne.jp/cappera/cosplay/naruto_2.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I love it.

xolent

EMO!!

GET HIM!!!

No, just been hanging around Newtown enough that this stuff doesn't phase me.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/daigon/BlueHair.jpg

My hair is not that long and my fringe doesn't even reach my eyes, let alone cover them.
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emo stands for emotional hardcore. they are those depressed losers that hang around smoking and talking about how like cutting themselves. they all wear makeup and nail polish and eye shadow and shit. they always wear black clothes because they think it makes them original or something. they are all loser and in a perfect society, we'd get to kill them. unfortunatly by us killing them, their dreams of dieing are being fulfilled Sad so its best to do nothing. they all die their hair black and comb it over their eyes and stuff. as the song, i must be emo goes, "the guys look like chicks, and the chicks look like dykes, cos emo is one step below transvestite." they all also have lip,nose,and huge stupid ear spike things. god i hate them. anyway there your explanation prrrmeow. Smile
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gerald1 wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 01:21

emo stands for emotional hardcore. they are those depressed losers that hang around smoking and talking about how like cutting themselves. they all wear makeup and nail polish and eye shadow and shit. they always wear black clothes because they think it makes them original or something. they are all loser and in a perfect society, we'd get to kill them. unfortunatly by us killing them, their dreams of dieing are being fulfilled Sad so its best to do nothing. they all die their hair black and comb it over their eyes and stuff. as the song, i must be emo goes, "the guys look like chicks, and the chicks look like dykes, cos emo is one step below transvestite." they all also have lip,nose,and huge stupid ear spike things. god i hate them. anyway there your explanation prrrmeow. Smile

You've just described the adelaide "hardcore" scene Laughing
So what kind of band do you play in Shocked

Wait you were an emo? oh and you try'd your luck at being staight edge aswell Laughing

The only thing that distinguishes punks from "emo's" is the image
I hope this dosent offend the originator of this trend, sorry i meant thread

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 21:27]

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All your hairs are belong to us.

Someone set us up the scissors.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: stop emo haircuts Thu, 08 December 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 20:53

Nah, it's just that your link didn't work... it sent me straight to the google website. Confused

Weird shit! Ah well. Try viewing the page, and then sticking the link in? Some sites are strange like that.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: stop emo haircuts Fri, 09 December 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GAY MUSIC, TURN ON!!

IT'S EMO!!!

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1134086783.jpg
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: stop emo haircuts Fri, 09 December 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lee from Aus idol = emo fag
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Fri, 09 December 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes god yes.
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: stop emo haircuts Fri, 09 December 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In that other thread I think the have confused the two words up because an EMO is one of thoughs confused people that werent quite goth, but were more like trie hard goths, that wear make up and have the emo eye patch hair cuts.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2005 03:04]

Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Fri, 09 December 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beige_bandit wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 07:45

Gerald1 wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 01:21

You've just described the adelaide "hardcore" scene Laughing
So what kind of band do you play in Shocked

Wait you were an emo? oh and you try'd your luck at being staight edge aswell Laughing

The only thing that distinguishes punks from "emo's" is the image
I hope this dosent offend the originator of this trend, sorry i meant thread

no im not in a band. But my two best mates play in a hardcore metal band. they aren't emos nor are they straight edge. non of us are. Only reason i know about the "hardcore" scene in adelaide is cos i support my mates and go to their shows. The only place in adelaide where up and coming hardcore metal bands can play is also unfortunatly the local emo palace where every emo converges when a show is on. and about those straight edges, they piss me off to, they think they are a million times better than everyone cos they dont drink and smoke. HAHA its also just a fad which will pass.

Gerald - the non emo non straight edge regular bloke.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: stop emo haircuts Fri, 09 December 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
God i hate 'hardcore' moshes... ruins it for all us people who don't have wierd aggression issues. What's the point of running around throwing fists and arms everywhere pissing off a whole bunch of other people by smacking 'em in the nuts/eyes etc. Those 'straight edge' 'drug free' weiners are even worse. They don't even have an excuse for acting so retarded.

*sigh*

So stupid.

I guess i'm just old school when it comes to moshing.
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Fri, 09 December 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 23:22

I guess i'm just old school when it comes to moshing.

Hippies have never moshed, they just nod there head's Laughing

There's nothing wrong with being too stoned to move

Very Happy
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Sat, 10 December 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hippies dont mosh. they have their own dance where they sorta run around pretending to be birds. they kinda jump/hop from leg to leg. i much prefer hippies dancing than the hardcores who whack you in the head. almost had my nose broken 3 weeks ago cos some hardcore smashed it. I can't wait for WOMAD in march, there's so much room in botanic gardens that you dont get smashed by hardcores...also there are no hardcores at WOMAD so its all chilled.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: stop emo haircuts Sat, 10 December 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on the topic of emo's and adelaide. I ended up in some club last night trying to kill some time on Hindley st and it was the only place that didnt have an entry fee.

The place was chock full of them. The quote above of chicks looking like guys and the guys looking like girls is so fitting. And it seems to be a trend to be a dyke for the girls too.

I guess the only thing good with emo's is atleast you know their not gonna start on you. Better than half the porch monkeys and ethnics you find in the city on the weekend out looking for fights. Im sick of stereotypes..
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Sat, 10 December 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, you dont really see emo's getting into fights and stuff, they can sorta be imtimidating and stuff but generally they are harmless. If your in adelaide on a friday night, go to the underground its on waymouth st. the emos spill out over onto the footpath HAHA. im sick of people that go out just looking for fights. some people in this world just need to some sense smacked into them. Sad
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gerald1 wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 19:47

yeah, you dont really see emo's getting into fights and stuff, they can sorta be imtimidating and stuff but generally they are harmless. If your in adelaide on a friday night, go to the underground its on waymouth st. the emos spill out over onto the footpath HAHA. im sick of people that go out just looking for fights. some people in this world just need to some sense smacked into them. Sad
Laughing That last bit doesn't really make any sense Razz But i'm definitely going to go to underground for a bit of shits and giggles next weekend.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is there so much concern amongst people about what other people dress and look like?

Seriously who gives a flying phuck as long as they mind their own business.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.orlyowl.com/emorly.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 05:25]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 12 December 2005 16:11

Why is there so much concern amongst people about what other people dress and look like?

Seriously who gives a flying phuck as long as they mind their own business.

Just because you walk around in a red G-string and people tell you off for it...

It's visual pollution man! Put some clothes on!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Just because you walk around in a red G-string and people tell you off for it...

It's visual pollution man! Put some clothes on!

People don't tell me off, the ladies tell me to GET IT OFF so we can GET IT ONNNNNN Laughing

I'm not a visual pollution, more like a sexual solution Wink

Have a good evening ladies Wink
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ke382TG wrote on Mon, 12 December 2005 16:08]
Quote:

I'm not a visual pollution, more like a sexual solution Wink

Have a good evening ladies Wink

HAHAHAHHAHA i love it!
I'm not a visual pollution, more like a sexual solution
golden! im so gonna use it if the oppurtunity arises.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Useful if someone calls you visual pollution.........
Marc205
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And in a brilliant marketing move, the latest emo fashion for men appears to be ... (drumroll please) ... the one legged trousers.

Surely that makes it a dress? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but please call a spade a spade.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More visual polution

http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/239364_hi?$product$
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: stop emo haircuts Mon, 12 December 2005 23:05 Go to previous message
a quick chop i knocked up

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/6894/tmemo1fm.jpg
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back?
Next Topic:Sydney FM radio stations
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:29:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062720775604248 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.