Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Thu, 08 December 2005 09:06 Go to next message
Hi guys,

I have stock on TRD type n2 wings (key hole and wiper hole) and trd small type side skirts.

These are very good high quality products which is thicker frp that the stuff ive seen around. They are slightly flexible as well. All products will need to be trial fitted and trim slightly to get flush fitting and before painting.

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/7775/10909660ml.jpg

Parts are in my shop here in perth, can pick up for we can delivery interstate.

TRD N2 style wing - $159 pick up + or plus ~$50 shipping
TRD style side skirts - $249 pick up or plus ~$60 shipping

PLease feel free to come down to our shop in o'connor to check them out. WE can offer fitting and painting.

More pics tonight

Kind regards

WEi

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 09:09]

Send a private message to this user    
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Thu, 08 December 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there kids Wink

I just have to say, a friend of mine just bought one of these wings today, and damn they're good! Super strong and fit like a glove, very little sanding down was needed for a flush finish from the mould edges, and no mucking around to get it to actualy fit on. It fit straight from the wrapping Smile

Also, I have the same skirts that Wei is selling here, but I got them ages ago from another source. These too are very strong, and will withstand any accidental kicking from when people enter your car! These also fit very well, with only small amounts of trimming needed to get them flush with the car body. Also, these are one piece skirts, so no hassle of losing any end caps Razz

Here's a pic of the skirts on my car:
(note I didn't bother sanding it down much to fit as I was too lazy, I just wanted a smooth surface to paint then fit them on ASAP!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/Beserker99/My%20AE86/th_ResizeofSprinter042.jpg
(click on image for larger version)

Good stuff, now get in some cool new front bars Very Happy
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Thu, 08 December 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Berseker,

Thanks for the feedback, ur car looks good, when u going to slam it Smile

Anyways here are more pics as requested, this is just a basic stick on fit, you will need to trim abit here and there and adjust it for trial fitting before painting as every car is different so that it goes against the body flush but definately not much work to get a top top fit.

Regards

Wei

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/3792/10909793gn.jpg

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/9286/10909678pc.jpg

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/1590/10909709iu.jpg

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/7038/10909725mi.jpg

Regards

WEi

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 14:06]

driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Thu, 08 December 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, thanks for the wing wei.

they are tough as and are not gonna warp ever.

no issues is heaven when trying to attach body parts Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Thu, 08 December 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the kind words andrew,

Drop by anytime u need anything.

Regards

Wei
GTV AE86
Regular

June 2005
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Thu, 08 December 2005 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those wings do look good. How many do you have in stock? I will let you know next week about getting one even though I said I cant but.... I always liked the N2 wing they just make the car look a bit more menacing.
I will will let you know for certain next week. But when you have made some rear J-blood pods I am definately ready in getting a set of them.

B.Kojic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Fri, 09 December 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Bjk,

I have still plenty of stock on wings, just let me know when you ready 2 order.

Regards

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Mon, 12 December 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys

Side skirts i will do delivered for free nation wide for $250.

Regards

Wei

taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Tue, 13 December 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you do free delivery of the wings to Melbourne.
If so i'll probably take 2 or 3.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: TRD type n2 wing and jdm type side skirts (perth, can ship interstate) Tue, 13 December 2005 00:50 Go to previous message
Taitran you have pm.

Regards

WEi
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 PARTS
Next Topic:Can someone plz tell me what car this driver seat belongs to ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:03:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006403923034668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.