Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Fri, 31 December 2004 06:32 Go to next message
I've been promising myself for months to pull my wheels out, clean and photograph them, and advertise them - only to never find the time to do it! So here are the wheels, uncleaned, but finally offered for sale. Reason for sale: Moving away from four stud wheel patterns, and the 5 stud units offered are not suitable to my requirements:

[Updated on: Sun, 16 October 2005 02:22]

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Fri, 31 December 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More!

Mitsubishi Starion Wheels, 14x6", 4x114.3PCD, RWD suitable 18mm offset
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8808

ROH ZS Wheels, 16x7", 4x114.3PCD, RWD suitable 18mm offset, excellent condition, done less than 500kms total
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8810

Attachment: Mitsubishi Starion 14x6.JPG
(Size: 86.36KB, Downloaded 2782 time(s))
Attachment: ROH ZS 16x7.JPG
(Size: 79.38KB, Downloaded 2743 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 08:48]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Fri, 31 December 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And yet more!

Mako Chrome Five Hole Wheels, 17x7" 5x100PCD, FWD and AWD suitable 45mm offset, complete with 205/40/117 tyres in excellent condition - basically brand new - only done around 1000Kms before the car died! Wheels have some gutter rash.
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11304

Zepter Riverside Wheels, 18x8" 5x100PCD, 33mm offset, Fully reconditioned and now looking very bling!!! Comes with 225/35/18 brand new tyres (still yet to be driven on), and centre caps
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8813

Attachment: Zepter Riverside 18x8.JPG
(Size: 80.92KB, Downloaded 2705 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00363.JPG
(Size: 80.47KB, Downloaded 1613 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 27 September 2005 04:19]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Fri, 31 December 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 16 October 2005 02:23]

ozboy
Regular

February 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Mon, 03 January 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent cheers
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Thu, 06 January 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent, and call me stupid, but what is being refered to when saying "bumped"
Crok.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Thu, 06 January 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crokdee wrote on Thu, 06 January 2005 09:50

and call me stupid, but what is being refered to when saying "bumped"
Crok.

Stupid, as other people reply to other threads, this one moves down the page.
Posting in your own thread puts it back up the top of the page.

Its called 'bumping the thread up'.

So people just write 'bump' or 'bumped' or sometimes something funny
celica_cam
Regular

January 2005
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Thu, 06 January 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those soarer wheels look more like mk2 supra wheels. Been looking for some to put on my SA63. What are the tyres like on them? How much would you sell them for?

Cheers
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Thu, 06 January 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They look like Mk2 Supra wheels, cos they are the same type - Toyota GTS rims. These wheels however are the 15x6" verison, commonly found on the Soarers of the era, not the 14x7" versions as found on flared MA61's. will PM you with the details.

nissman1
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Thu, 06 January 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roh how much for these should suit my R31 pintara
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Fri, 07 January 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U have PM
-SPY-
Occasional Poster

March 2004

Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Simmons, Sparco, Zepter Tue, 11 January 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Thu, 13 January 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint - I'm sure I've asked you before, but didn't have the cash..
can you send me asking prices on the Celica GTS/soarer wheels, and the ROH wheels sets of.. ?.. Smile

ps. do you have any wheel nuts to suit the plain old $20 celica mags.. I got a couple of spare celica wheels for the Supra at the drags - but don't have the nuts to suit Confused D'oh!

PM me details..

Cheers buddy

DAMO
TRD 83
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Tue, 18 January 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied via PM
lite
Regular

November 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Sun, 23 January 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM SENT!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Tue, 01 February 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Tue, 01 February 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

CLG: Outa curiosity, what are the tires on the ROH's lile and what are their dimmensions? I have a friend who may be interested.

- Justin.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Tue, 01 February 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROH wheels have 205/45/16 Dunlop FM901's on them with 99.9% tread - the wheels and tyres have done less than 500Kms total
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Tue, 01 February 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there 5 ROH wheels?
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Tue, 01 February 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any better picutres of the Zepter rims, and the damage?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Wed, 02 February 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROH are a set of four.

-==L=a=N=c=E==-: I've sent more photos of the Zepters to your email.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Sparco, Zepter Wed, 02 February 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Wed, 02 February 2005 20:15

ROH are a set of four.

-==L=a=N=c=E==-: I've sent more photos of the Zepters to your email.

And replied.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, Speedy, ROH, Zepter Tue, 08 February 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
List updated!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Tue, 19 April 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And updated again, this time with fooly sic dorifto pimp Daddy Chrome rims!
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Tue, 19 April 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still in love with those zepters.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Thu, 21 April 2005 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You want them, you know you want them, you know they'll look damn sexy on your car, you know they want you, you know they want you bad, ..., but then again, they look shit hot on my ST205 too!
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Thu, 21 April 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Fri, 22 April 2005 03:05

You want them, you know you want them, you know they'll look damn sexy on your car, you know they want you, you know they want you bad, ..., but then again, they look shit hot on my ST205 too!

onthe205onthe205onthe205 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Fri, 03 June 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bang, ..., er, bump!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Tue, 27 September 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last call for the Toyota and Cheviot wheels in the top post!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Sun, 16 October 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$270 later and all the crap alloys are gone to the recycler! Just what's left up the top to sell now!
mahon
Regular

September 2005
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Sun, 16 October 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate,

Im after the;

"Zepter Riverside Wheels, 18x8" 5x100PCD, 33mm offset, Fully reconditioned and now looking very bling!!! Comes with 225/35/18 brand new tyres (still yet to be driven on), and centre caps"

PLUS postage to Melbourne how much do you think?
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Tue, 18 October 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering an approx price to adelaide for the ex-mitsu starion 14x6's?
And do u know if they will fit on an XT130 corona with no problems? that would probably be the car they are destined for.. or my ta23 at times..

Cheers

Guy
mahon
Regular

September 2005
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Wed, 19 October 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Fri, 02 December 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One last bump!
urban
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Fri, 02 December 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROH ZS Wheels, 16x7", 4x114.3PCD, RWD suitable 18mm offset, excellent condition, done less than 500kms total

Are these still for sale? Price?
ROTAROLA
Regular

April 2005
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Wed, 07 December 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Clint how much for the starions??

cheers Preston
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Wed, 07 December 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Replied via email to both of you!
gtnickk
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Thu, 08 December 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would the roh rims fit a ke70 rolla and how much do you want for them, details to gtnickk@hotmail.com
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: CLG's Wheel Set Sellout: Toyota, Mitsubishi, Cheviot, ROH, Mako, Zepter Thu, 08 December 2005 16:47 Go to previous message
Price on the Zepters?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Kings Springs Suit ST205 Celica
Next Topic:*AE86 Sprinter Rear Drift Suspension Arms*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:12:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010621070861816 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.