Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch Thu, 08 December 2005 00:03 Go to next message
I have for sale 1 R154 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel combined with a 1000kg pressure plate and slightly worn clutch plate, the clutch plate is a 5 puck brass button item that has a sprung centre so its not overly brutal for daily driving.

The only reason it is coming out of my car is due to the fact that I am about to nearly double the power output of the car and I think a twin plate will be necessary.

The flywheel still has HEAPS of meat on it and the pressure plate is in excellent condition, as is I am asking $550 ono but with a brand new clutch plate I am asking $750, bearing in mind that these clutches retail for about $800 just for the pressure plate and clutch plate so you are getting an awesome deal if you purchase the whole lot either with the worn clutch plate or a brand new one.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 00:04]

Send a private message to this user    
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch Thu, 08 December 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that clutch weighs more than my car! Shocked

good luck with sale
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch Thu, 08 December 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
devolutio wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 10:41

man that clutch weighs more than my car! Shocked

good luck with sale

I seriously hope thats a joke...a very bad one
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch Thu, 08 December 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpeh
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch Thu, 08 December 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt, do you know if the flywheel will bolt up my 1G.. I'm in need of the bigger version flywheel that is around. Some have said that it might be the one that came on the 1J's...

Thanks,
Michael
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch Thu, 08 December 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mcostalos wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 10:22

Matt, do you know if the flywheel will bolt up my 1G.. I'm in need of the bigger version flywheel that is around. Some have said that it might be the one that came on the 1J's...

Thanks,
Michael

no it wont mate...sorry...this clutch and flywheel are for doing an R154 manual conversion into a soarer, chaser, supra, etc etc

its a pull type clutch and the pressure plates are very expensive
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch Fri, 09 December 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what sort of power was this clutch coping with?

I have a HKS twin plate GDmax sprung centre I have been saving but my next project is to be 300rwkw so the twin plate is probably more than I need

Its possible if you do not have a twinplate you could purchase mine with your clutch as part payment?

just a thought. Cheers.PETE. Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch Fri, 09 December 2005 01:41 Go to previous message
pete you have a PM
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale *Price Drop*
Next Topic:lookin for 2ZZGE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:24:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005573034286499 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.