Classifieds » Parts Wanted » 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Sat, 03 December 2005 02:49 Go to next message
we are running out of some parts so we are on the hunt for engines to rebuild. what have you got???? prefer Qld locations but may ship. also chasing loose parts like: front crank pulley (has 2 pulleys the same size), cam belt plastic covers, crankshafts, oil pumps (deep turbo ones only). thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Sun, 04 December 2005 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terry,

i have some left over gen2 n/a timing belt covers etc if you want

T
davegt4
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Mon, 05 December 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
terry, im in SA ,ST185 parts ,Have 3sgte top plastic cam cover ,2 x std cam wheels 2x std cams,16 x std valve springs, std 3sgte exhaust manifold ,std inlet with TVIS removed & TVIS plate knife edged and ported ,no cranks or blocks ,but lots of other bits .anything any good for u ,send a detailed list if want and i can see if i got it. cheers Dave
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Mon, 05 December 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Terry,

I have a Gen 1 3SGE and gearbox left over from my 3rd gen 3SGE engine swap. (You may remember that I bought a bunch of parts from you for it!) Let me know if you're interested. It's on the Gold Coast.

Matt
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Tue, 06 December 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt, I'd take the engine for the value of the crank. What front pulley is on it????. The rest of a gen 1 is of no real use to me. Let me know as I'm passing thru Gold Coast over Xmas hols.
Dave/Toby, I need at least 1 un-damaged pair of cam belt covers for Gen 2. Will double check & advise
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Wed, 07 December 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Terry,

Not sure how to identify the front pulley to you, so I took a couple of pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/macca_1972/For%20Sale/ForSale009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/macca_1972/For%20Sale/ForSale010.jpg

Any use to you?

Matt
junglist
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Thu, 08 December 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate, I've got a 2nd gen 3sgte in VGC that I'll be selling in about a months time, out of an ST185 GT4. Complete engine, plus a couple of intercoolers for sale, and you're welcome to check the engine out, will still be in the car until mid Jan.
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Sat, 10 December 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt, that pulley is no use to me-its a celica or Caldina one, but I'll buy a few other parts off it, or whole engine if you dont want much for it. let me know so I can arrange to collect it.
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: 3SG or GTE engines cheap for parts Sun, 11 December 2005 04:10 Go to previous message
i have a gen2 3sgte complete head
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: 18RG in adelaide
Next Topic:AE82 bits
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:07:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070860385894775 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.