Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DJ Smokn Joe
Occasional Poster

November 2005
AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Wed, 30 November 2005 08:28 Go to next message
Hey people,
Just wanting to know who is going this weekend? Ill probaby be there saturday arvo...... cant wait to see the cars!

BTW.... I have now purchased a AW11 MR2 Supercharged! I will be doing it up and will post pictures in the "Member rides" section soon...

I will be spray painting it Ferrari red, with 17inch rims, and hopefully by the end of this yr put my system in it Cool Keep you guys updated!
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Wed, 30 November 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not me
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Wed, 30 November 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg uleh dat soundz hektik.
ill be goin to da show, cruzn dere in ma cousinz vl turbs. hektik
DJ Smokn Joe
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Wed, 30 November 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey im young... give me a break lol Cool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Wed, 30 November 2005 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DJ Smokn Joe wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 00:00

Hey im young... give me a break lol Cool

thats a pretty rounded answer! good show! Very Happy
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Thu, 01 December 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 20:40

omg uleh dat soundz hektik.
ill be goin to da show, cruzn dere in ma cousinz vl turbs. hektik

Pfft what a loser
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Sat, 03 December 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
autosalon should be renamed. Authentic Rice expo.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Sun, 04 December 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
autosalon aint that bad, i went yesterday......... alot of great cars......... alot of great ideas.

hopefully ill have my car there next yr Very Happy
tim123c
Regular

May 2003
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Sun, 04 December 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was thinking of having my car there next year, but after the crap i saw there this year, i'd be ashamed of myself being in with them. What happened to the original autosalon where there were nice cars, with original mods, not a bunch of stock as a rock magnas, riced up hondas and a falcon with mag wheels.
Seriously, some cars in the carpark were nicer...
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Mon, 05 December 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like autosalon guests cant read, my cousin booked 60 cars yesterday Laughing .
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Mon, 05 December 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lol tim and look at your car a seca with a body kit rims 4agte pulling average kws and interrior Rolling Eyes remember we all had to start somewere. Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 03:15]

tim123c
Regular

May 2003
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Mon, 05 December 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course we all start somewhere....
Man i started out with an Auto seca with fully sick 16" mags, a 2" exhaust and i thought i was king shit, but i didnt go entering it into Auto Salon did i!
I heard so many people around me commenting on the ordinary cars as well, so it wasnt just me.
Seriously, one of the isles i walked down was as if i was taking a stroll down a used car yard.

Anyone else care to comment on the issue??

As for my car, lets just wait and see what she turns out like before commenting... Cool
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Tue, 06 December 2005 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am agreeing with tim i was very disappointed by it this year the last few years i have gone it has been pretty good but this year was shocking yes there were some nice cars there but the amount of riced up cars out weighted the nice ones massively

-Nathan

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 19:44]

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Fri, 09 December 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you guys need to pull your heads out of your arses and grow up.

For you information Quite a few guys on this forum entered their own cars in Autosalon before they brought out the stupid rule that mean they couldn't anymore due to there vehicles age.

If Auto salon isn't your thing then fine, but there are a few of us who do enjoy it and there was no reason what so ever for the smart arse comments made by some in this thread!
tim123c
Regular

May 2003
Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Fri, 09 December 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV_gal:

I dont mean to get anyone upset here, i dont mean to bag anyone out on these forums either, i wish people on toymods could enter their older cars, that would be cool, but my main point i was trying to get accross is that there was too many "stock" cars there. The ones that were modified were nice, i agree, but 50% of the cars there were standard. Whats the point of that?
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING? Sat, 10 December 2005 02:39 Go to previous message
Tim,
To be 100% honest it was not you comments I was refuring to:)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FIBROMYALGIA CRUISE by Overdrive Motorsport sydney
Next Topic:#2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:54:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060861110687256 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.