Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » How to report thread to moderator in new forums?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 01:45 Go to next message
Well....how do you? Very Happy

Seems like someone wants to take the fight from here to there and really we'd prefer to keep the new forums unsullied.
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave, I'm honestly not 100% sure what the equivalent is on the new forums to report individual posts..

The best bet at the moment might be to scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the "Contact Us" link, which will send an email to the Board containing the link you've just come from. You can specify a subject line, and fill in the message body so maybe just use that to include the Forum name of whoever seems out of line?

I'll try and find out whether there's a more straightforward option or not.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave, at the top of each post, do you see this icon?

http://www.toymods.net/forums/images_toymods/buttons/report.gif
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe!
Silly me, the little icon tells all!

Thank you.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol.. Thanks Max Embarassed
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs fellahs.

If it makes you feel better, I put my breakfast down this morning and went in search for the sugar. Looked everywhere and finally gave up. Sat back down and noticed that the thing I had pushed aside to make room for my plate was the sugar pot... Embarassed
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found a moon rock in my nose
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Just some more useless info.
Nark wait until you put your glasses on to try and find? yep, your glasses.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sun, 27 November 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spent 20 minutes looking for my glasses till my mate asked, "WTF are you looking for?" I told him and with a blank expression he simply pointed to the top of my head! Laughing
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Mon, 28 November 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 10:39

I spent 20 minutes looking for my glasses till my mate asked, "WTF are you looking for?" I told him and with a blank expression he simply pointed to the top of my head! Laughing

I've done that too. Embarassed
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Wed, 30 November 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is the ignore user button?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Wed, 30 November 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
click on the person profile there is an option middle to the top right hand side add user to my ignore list.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Wed, 30 November 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 00:38

Where is the ignore user button?

And in the admin console there is an even cooler feature where you can add a user to everybody's ignore list.

Now that's a nice feature Wink
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Thu, 01 December 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys, found it after a brief search.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: How to report thread to moderator in new forums? Sat, 10 December 2005 04:23 Go to previous message
sort of related (and I dont want to start a brand new thread for a 1 post answer):
would I be right in assuming that after shane's recent posts and apparent impending banning (depending on if the decision is democratic or despot I suppose) that he won't be allowed to sign up to the new forums?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods Forum Rules
Next Topic:I Supported Toymods !
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:06:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053081512451172 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.