Toymods » The Outhouse » 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 02:01 Go to next message
Noooooooooooooooooo...

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=88218&start=0&rid=9764&S=ad7f08fbda7 6d0ce9dbbdd3bcd20e2c1

No more frog or shameless homosexual innuendo.
For the one who always said what everyone else was thinking, sincerely Rest in Peace.

Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 10 December 2005 03:34]

Send a private message to this user  
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what? was he banned or something? or did he die?
innuendo? more like "in-your-end-o"
edit: i just read the flamethrower thread...hmmm interesting

[Updated on: Sat, 10 December 2005 02:37]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RIP.

Who do ask about bad earths now?

Miss you. See you in heaven like all the times in your bed.

I <3 U

GT.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finally.
im having a beer in celebration!
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 got owned! Very Happy

Good riddens! Laughing
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shame really... For a dirty bastard he had a lot of relevant stuff to say... And he probably kept new comers from posting crap out of fear of being flamed shamelessly Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a wealth of knowledge and an absolute cunt.

For those of us who could laugh at his jokes and take the other crap he dished out, this is indeed a sad day.

Am very sorry there are enough people around who bruise too easily... sucks :\
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He was a cock muncher anyway i hope he doesn't come to the new forums.

with a bit of luck he will use his free time to either learn to shut the fuck up or maybe even think of useful things to say.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What you girls talkin about?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

x10

jsut like new forums memberships approvals, theres a waiting period for being banned also!
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol!!

The living dead!
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm... ghost or zombie?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

draven wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 17:16

a wealth of knowledge and an absolute cunt.

For those of us who could laugh at his jokes and take the other crap he dished out, this is indeed a sad day.

Am very sorry there are enough people around who bruise too easily... sucks :\

Agreed. I went and showed a big brown eye to the woman downstairs, in memory for our rude friend.

seeyuzz
river
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Least theres some on here that could see my bright side Razz
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 22:34

Least theres some on here that could see my bright side Razz

You have a dark side?
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm...i've been on here less than 2 months and i was already sick of his crap. catchya later cool1. have a happy life and i hope you find another forum to haunt with your anoying, abusive, unwanted comments.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 12:54

Cool 1,

Was it your mission in life to be banned before these forums closed ?? Congratulations you succedded. You have been on thin ice since you logged onto these forums and have blazed your way though with a balance of insults and valuable posts, I think its fair to say you have been toymods most tollerated forum member. In recent months tho the balance has been shifting, less content, more crap.

Your first post in this thread is unacceptable and your forum manerism's will no longer be tollerated.

See ya.

Cool1 wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 20:09

What you girls talkin about?

lolzorrr roflcopter fcuken whoosh!!!~!!!oneoneonehundredandeleven

omg cool1 hi2u!!!! unbanned wtf???//slashslash
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny how the admin, board members, & mods are projecting the appearence of being above the law hey
to me, comments made by them areable to be questioned as slander and as a refresher, in australia the only assesment to assert its validity is if there was damage done regardless wether the truth was spoken
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 00:50

funny how the admin, board members, & mods are projecting the appearence of being above the law hey
to me, comments made by them areable to be questioned as slander and as a refresher, in australia the only assesment to assert its validity is if there was damage done regardless wether the truth was spoken

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/kikkomantest/moddredd.jpg
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sif ban cool1..

like bubbels i can understand
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

can you fuck off with your political bullshit. if you dont like this place so much stop whinging to an auidience that isnt actually listenting go to a parliment forum or something!

i havent seen you contribute ANYTHING to these forums toyota related in the whole time ive been here. all you do is sell your old dodgy shit like 80 year old camera gear and broken computer chairs
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah catcha later cool1, my probation can be in your memory or something like that.... Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
September_Squall wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 13:01

dude... Ed, glen and I are still here for the shameless homosexual innuendo.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sat, 10 December 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 10:04

September_Squall wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 13:01

dude... Ed, glen and I are still here for the shameless homosexual innuendo.

haha "shame shame and shame again, good night and im derren hinch."
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sun, 11 December 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 06:28

can you fuck off with your political bullshit. if you dont like this place so much stop whinging to an auidience that isnt actually listenting go to a parliment forum or something!

i havent seen you contribute ANYTHING to these forums toyota related in the whole time ive been here. all you do is sell your old dodgy shit like 80 year old camera gear and broken computer chairs

all this from someone i go out of my way to assist and returns the favour with a knife in the back ...
you would of been better off keeping quiet boy ...

a tip, the 80y.o camera gear is worth a fortune to a collector and considering one i beleive is an 8mm it is worth more than your opinions
also considering that it was to assist a mate in trouble as is the aussie way must escape you as witnessed by your comments

there are may ive done what i can do to assist as witnessed by my comments above about you yet your obviously oblivious to this
wether it is pure arogance or cultural difference i dont know and dont really care as at the end of the day your carrying on like a self obsessed arrogant antagonist pig
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sun, 11 December 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how is your signature NOT antagonising?

i dont see how harrasing me about buying car parts and lying to me about the codition of a car and wasting my time is fair.

seriously how many levels do you think you are above me? boy? ur kidding me right?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sun, 11 December 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this sucks

now we will have to rely on ppl like mookie for humour, u may as well shut down the site now and move it all to the new forum, cause shane's still there Very Happy
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sun, 11 December 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 16:38

He was a cock muncher anyway i hope he doesn't come to the new forums.

with a bit of luck he will use his free time to either learn to shut the fuck up or maybe even think of useful things to say.

Cool1 may be banned, but he will always be erect for you!

[Updated on: Sun, 11 December 2005 10:17]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sun, 11 December 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 17:34

i dont see how harrasing me about buying car parts and lying to me about the codition of a car and wasting my time is fair.

seriously how many levels do you think you are above me? boy? ur kidding me right?

act your age and ill treat you accordingly

you asked and virtually begged so how that is harassing ive no clue (maybe denial is a great place to live with the river sand and all) particularly considering i went out of my way and placed considerable strain on a friendship for your benefit

i told you as fair as i could with the car and priced it at a price to sell considering redbook indicated the minimum they sell is 900
i even invited you at my time and effort to come and inspect the car b4 paying when i could of enforced a nonrefundable deposit since you were soooo despereate for one...

ppl like you are part of the reason the hills has such a bad name and screw it up for the majority of decent hills ppl who dont deserve their reputation be slurred due to mindless idiots like yourself that live in the same area...
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sun, 11 December 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,1658,5019060,00.jpg

BYE SHANE WE'LL MISS YOU
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 12.54PM, Saturday 10 December: No More Frog, RIP Cool1 Sun, 11 December 2005 12:32 Go to previous message
4DaDrift and domasik, remember the rule about the personal attacks?

Don't push your luck like Cool1 did.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Moving on
Next Topic:what the fuck is wrong with some people in this country?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:56:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064420700073242 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.