Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 02:50 Go to next message
Below is an email I got. Don't shoot me for it, but I recon it sounds like a good idea, and is good for me as I run my car on Optimax.

"Price of Petrol" -

Received the following which sounds like a good idea. A very interesting
idea...AND it will work if ALL Australians get behind it!!!

We are going to hit close to $1.35 a litre by the winter.

Want petrol prices to come down?

We need to take some intelligent, united action.

Philip Hollsworth, offered this good idea. This makes MUCH MORE SENSE
than the "don't buy petrol on a certain day" campaign that was going
around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed at that because
they knew we wouldn't continue to "hurt ourselves by refusing to buy
petrol. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for
them.

BUT, whomever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that can
really work. Please read it and join in! Now that the oil companies and
the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a litre is
CHEAP at .89 / .95 cents, we need to take aggressive action to teach them
that BUYERS control the marketplace not sellers. With the price of petrol
going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we
are going to see the price of petrol come down is if we hit someone in the
pocket by not purchasing their Petrol! And we can do that WITHOUT hurting
ourselves.

Here's the idea.

For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY petrol from the two biggest
oil companies (which now are one: BP). If they are not selling any
petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce
their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit. But to have an
impact, we need to reach literally millions of BP petrol buyers. It's
really simple to do!! Now, don't whimp out on me at this point...keep
reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to a lot of people. If each of you send it to at
least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten
more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on, by the time the

message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over
THREE MILLION consumers!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all (and not
buy at BP). How long would all that take? If each of us sends this email
out to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people
could conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!! I'll bet you
didn't think you and I had that much potential, did you! Acting together we
can make a difference. If this makes sense to you, please pass this message
on.

PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE 80cents a LITRE

RANGE

Action - It's easy to make this happen. Just forward this email, and buy
your petrol at Shell, Caltex, Mobil, g,a.s. or Gulf Outlets and drive
right on by BP Stations.
  Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Thu, 27 February 2003 12:50

I am sending this note to a lot of people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!

I won't comment on the naive simple-mindedness of this "plan"; instead I will point out that one of the best ways to piss off lots of people is by propagating chain-mail (as you're proposing above). This makes you almost as bad as a spammer, and I fscking HATE spammers. Keep it to yourself pal. Mad
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't I say don't shoot me for the message? Jeezus man.

I recon boycotting one particular service station (BP) is a good idea.
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno Norbie..
The if one company is cut off, share prices drop, the price drops.. and that forces the other companies to follow suit.

Who knows if it would work.. the only way we can find out if it will help us save on petrol is to try.

I personally will suggest it about.

especially as the estimated price if the increases continue for the next 10 years will be $10/L!!

peace
katsuchiyo
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete I agree with you, no BP for me Smile
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Given that my local BP is "unsubsidised" (their words, not mine) and, thus, has been selling PULP at 115CPL since mid-last year (no idea what they're charging for it ATM!!! *shudders to think*, then I should think avoiding them would be a no-brainer for me...
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Thu, 27 February 2003 13:19

Didn't I say don't shoot me for the message? Jeezus man.

Chain mail gives me the shits. People really should know better.
Quote:

I recon boycotting one particular service station (BP) is a good idea.

It will only work if a large proportion of the population follows this plan. If you believe that's going to happen, you might be interested in this here bridge I'm selling.
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah.. you gotta get enough ppl in there.

Mind you.. chain mail shits me too.. so don't worry.. but if it does work.. i think we'll all be happy... just gotta hope Smile

Peace
katsuchiyo
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie: I havn't and won't send you any spam email. And yes, I agree spam sux.

<sarcasm> As for the bridge, how much you want for it? </sarcasm>

Yeah a lot of people will need to do it, main problem is that as soon as BP is lower than everything else (even by 2c) then people will start going there again and the price will go up again.

Wish I was still at my other job so I could keep my car allowance and claim my petrol.
Helmann
Regular

July 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why not contact today tonight or aca and get on the tv.
Will reach more ppl quicker and wont piss ppl off as much.
My 2c worth.
rdraginrolla
Regular

July 2002
Re: Price of Petrol (Who cares?) Thu, 27 February 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is two good things to come our of this petrol price increases. Actually, I really don't care if the price keeps increasing because:

1) I drive a corolla so its cheap as chippies (im getting about 560km out of a tank of premo with the air con running all the time)

and 2) I want those high almighty four wheel driving pedestrian killing, school zone child reverse murdering, obstructing my flaming view of the road so I can't overtake wankers to pay as must as possible to fill up their four-bees. Twisted Evil

I just wanna see them paying shitloads to fill em up! Laughing

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm.. what about the people out in the bush who need 4WD's? they already pay more their petrol as it is.

and it seems to me that the people driving around in brand spanking new 4WD's in the city will be able to afford the price hike anyways seeing as tho they are prepared to pay from 50 to 80 grand for a 4WD that never goes bush.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think a better solution is for everyone to email and send letters and call up their local federal\state MP's AND BITCH BITCH BITCH.

Enough of us do this and tell them point blank that somthing needs to be done to limit fuel prices, else your vote goes to somone who is willing to do somthing.

Maybe i'm being naive in thinknig htis, but isnt hte role of your local member an elected voice of your area?
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o.k. i agree that high petrol prices suck , but has any body thought that this will force many "commuters" off the roads leaving them for the enthusiasts like us?? the ammount of times that ive been stuck in traffic and contemplated this very fact astounds me, plus once these "commuters" become acustomed to public transport (and the savings it will make for them) petrol should eventually come down in price.(demand and supply) as a sideline wont increased petrol prices and hence TAX give the government no excusses to fix our crappy roads?
however i dont think boycotting bp is all that bad an idea anyway, oil companies are up there with banks and insurance companies in my oppinion (bastards). out of interest i wonder if the price of toluene has gone up also? cos if it doesnt, when petrol hits $2.50/L i know what ill be using. mmmmmmmm114 octane ......
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chain letters are bad, hmkay?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BP is the only 98RON fuel we have available to us over here in Perth, so I can't see that happening in the near future....
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys, but haven't you figured it out that as an individual you can't change SHIT?

i used to get stressed out about trying to change stuff, but, unfortunately, no use in trying to change what i have no control over.

its a sad fact, face it we're going to war when nobody even wants to...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bummer about you perf people... hasn't mobil 8000 been introduced australia wide? or maybe it was at every mobil in nsw, i can never remember.

I never buy from BP anyway, unless I've forgotten to fill up tuesday (there's a 24 hour one near me that keeps the tuesday low price till early wednesday morning)

as for petrol consumption and rollas... think of the poor people on this forum (like me) who have petrol guzzling beasts. I'm sure my car uses as much as any 4wd, so it's hurting me as much as them.
more since I'm a poor uni student

and I HATE spam, in all forms. I dont care what the cause, it's all spam, it all achieves nothing (especially those stupid "when this reaches 2 million people congress/parliament/a poor person in somalia will receive it)
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grega wrote on Thu, 27 February 2003 20:30

sorry guys, but haven't you figured it out that as an individual you can't change SHIT?

i used to get stressed out about trying to change stuff, but, unfortunately, no use in trying to change what i have no control over.

Yep, that's right...and when 18-odd miliion people think the same way, Governments can do as they please...all because everyone thinks "Oh, we can't change things, so lets keep our heads in the sand, and maybe the problem will go away..." Mad

I'm here to tell you it wont!
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 27 February 2003 16:17

I think a better solution is for everyone to email and send letters and call up their local federal\state MP's AND BITCH BITCH BITCH.

I have his number well the paraliment house number..its was put in a mag like FMH.
Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: Price of Petrol Thu, 27 February 2003 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the number i think you are referring too is john howards kirribily house number
you wont get anywhere calling it
just give them the shits
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Fri, 28 February 2003 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If ACA or TT said to the whole of australia to stop buying petrol from BP. I think BP would sue the program.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Price of Petrol Fri, 28 February 2003 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feed my car BP Ultimate exclusively so you guys can count me out! Razz
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Fri, 28 February 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Walks into Franklins and picks up a Petrol home brewing kit*
Laughing
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Fri, 28 February 2003 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right now I'm back to using optimax.

I went to the BP this morning to get some ultimate, 105cpl!!!! normal crap was 98cpl.

I then went to the shell, optimax was 95cpl and their normal shit was 88(I think)cpl.

The difference to what I filled up was almost $6 for a tank full.

When you can fill up on 98ron at a cheaper price than normal shit at BP, then you must be braindead stupid to go to BP.

No offense Nark. Razz

strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Fri, 28 February 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet more than 65% of CPL price goes to tax anyway...
when i started driving petrol was 75cpl, and that was on a bad day. now its 95c+ its ridiculous and i think its time that something be done to allieviate our suffering
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Fri, 28 February 2003 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What I find ridiculous is that over the past 6-10 months we have seen the Australian Dollar strengthen by nearly 10cents US.

Now the price of Oil has risen but not by 15%. So oil companies are now actually buying oil for less than they were 6-10 months ago. This really shits me.

Oil is something that is almost entirely imported into Australia and so the strength of our dollar has a direct impact on its price. Why don't the consumers ever see this!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a fucking JOKE, i hate OIL COMPANIES AND THE GOVERNMENT
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If we wanted to do this boycot BP thing, why are we stopping at albion park BP tomorrow for the sydney to nowra cruise?

just a thought... Cool

im hoping that my 3/4 full tank can last until tuesday, when petrol is supposed to be at its cheapest. $1+ per litre is just insane!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously 10cents more per litre on a whole tank isnt gunna cost you much.

lets say 50litres.. 10 more cents per litre.

$5

ok fill up twice a week.. $10 extra a week..
not really something worth bitching about when you cant do much about it anyway
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman wrote on Sat, 01 March 2003 09:48

$5

The point is where does it stop? When do they draw the line...sure $5 isnt much now...but what if it rises another 10cents a litre...thats an extra $20 a week.
Then lets say it goes from 107.9 cents a litre(currently peaking at about $1.79 a litre here in perth) up anoterh 10 cents to $1.27 a litre...extra $30 a week.

Now its been predicted(not sure how accuratly) that it could reach as high as $1.50 a litre.
Thats 53 cents higher than a rough average on Perths petrol prices.
An extra 53cents a litre will end up with me being out of pocket roughly an extra $50 a week, based on your hypothised tank size.

So sure 10 cents difference here and there isnt going to hurt all that much, but when its compounded it can start getting expensive...looks like my push to find a second job is starting to make more sence Mad

[Updated on: Sat, 01 March 2003 03:03]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman wrote on Sat, 01 March 2003 11:48

$5

Oh, but I did do something about it.

I went to shell instead. Smile
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but then you also start to drive less, I dont know I'm just the kinda guy that doesnt like to windge about something I have no control over anyway.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually considered getting a bike lately, nice and cheap on fuel...should of got one last year.
But knowing my luck it'll start pissing down with rain the day i get one and wont stop...so i figure a better car first, bike later
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh forgot about that argument for my parents buying me a bike for my 21st
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno if this would work, EVERYONE would have to be involved. i would like to see less toorak tractors on the roas, as for farmers, their's should run on diesel, so less of a problem there.

here is the solution, brazil has it right but is using the wrong type of alcohol.

methanol brewing factories! imagine that, being able to run your car on methanol every day, no cooling problems (well, different ones) more power for everyone, just have to work out how to eliminate the terrible environmental and anti-people qualities of the fuel.

a better solution is to not allow americans to drive those stupid SUVs, if a ute's tray is higher than my roof, then it shouldn't be allowed on the road.

edit: i usually go to shell anyway, but i might as well make the slight extra effort to avoid British Petroleum.

[Updated on: Sat, 01 March 2003 05:25]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a quickie, whats "CPL"? Rolling Eyes
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cents per litre, my friend
Spaceboy
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This rise in price of petrol is really annoying. I agree with Draven, I use my car as much as anyone else and also being a poor Uni student who has to drive a distance to get there really hurts. Sure it might encourage more people to drive less often and use public transport but for me, I hate public transport & I'd never give up driving.

When I first started driving it was around 52c but now its just under $1. And to think that the Oil companies turned a loss in the previous period and reported a profit for the following period. Gee I wonder why?
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah... I've started looking for another motorbike, sold my old CBR in December last year and am really feeling it in my pocket now.

I think I might look for a cheap VFR400. Decent size bike, but still really good on fuel. And you have to love the single swingarm.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry but anyone who's point of view is "we can't do anything about it" is a bloody idiot!! Its ppl like you who let them get away with shit like this. When a large group of ppl stand up to the government they have no choice but to listen in one way or another. If Johny Howard Turns his head the other way then someone else will say hang on there's votes to be had here I'll do something to get them.

Boycotting a major company is a good idea and if enough ppl do it it does change things, It has in the past! But if someone just says "I'm only one person what can I do" then nothing will happen but if they wake up and realize that together we are a Community then thats when things happen.

To those who still think that way then maybe this will help.
If 100 ppl stop going to "BP" they loose $5,000
If 1000 ppl stop going to "BP" they loose $50,000
If 10000 ppl stop going to "bp" they loose $500,000
And so on and so on.........

Now surly they would notice a lose of $500,000 a day

[Updated on: Sat, 01 March 2003 14:10]

Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 01 March 2003 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't suggest they're a bloody idiot just sick and tired of being beaten into submission more than anything. people try to change stuff but it seems the minority still win.

i do agree though with what you say, if you could organise people to not buy petrol from a certain outlet, then, yes, they would notice when the $$$ start rolling out the door. but how do you orchestrate something like this?
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Sun, 02 March 2003 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can't we boycott another servo? BP is the only one that has discounted Premium which is about the same price as LRP. All the rest charge an extra 10c or so for Premium.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Price of Petrol Mon, 03 March 2003 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Fri, 28 February 2003 19:54

When you can fill up on 98ron at a cheaper price than normal shit at BP, then you must be braindead stupid to go to BP.

No offense Nark. Razz

None taken. Smile

If paying the extra means that I don't mix chemicals in my engine, then I'm willing to pay it. Call it insurance against bad things happening.
babbetc
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Mon, 03 March 2003 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Food for thought.

I don't know what it is like on the east coast, but over here we only have one petrol refinery and it happens to be BP. They distrubute fuel to almost all stations, and brands here in WA. They control the market no end!

It would be impossible to hurt BP WA.
The only thing that I'm not sure off is whether or not Ultimate98 is made here or shipped over from the east coast. That I would be interested to know. If it is made here then they are not onselling that product, which means they dominate the market. We do not get shell optimax over here.

Another question for you east boyz would be is optimax/ultimate 98 the same product over there. Whether it be shell or BP, is it exactly the same and come from the same refinery?

thoughts?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Mon, 03 March 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As far as Ed concluded before, there must be some difference between them, as BP was more consistenly 98RON, and if thats all he uses, there must be a reason.

As for the mixing, thats the thing I try and avoid, my car runs better than ever, and I try to avoid getting it to burn different fuels because I don't want it to change Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Mon, 03 March 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a feeling they might have different additives at some point, but they're brewed at the same place.

mobil 8000 is brewed separately (at the mobil distillery in fact)
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Price of Petrol Mon, 03 March 2003 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another argument against this stupid boycott idea is the fact that BP makes most of its money...out of contracts.
BP are contractors, the sale to the general public only make up a small fraction of their business.
They are also the petroleum supplier for ALL government vehicles as well as heavy vehicles such as those used in mines etc.
So really...i dont think it would make that much of a difference.

As i said before, i think the best way to make a difference is bitch to your local federal minister...get them to raise a voice against this(one that will be heard).

Enough MP's say somthing, things will happen.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Sat, 08 March 2003 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you really want to affect one of the big petrol companies stop buying their oil, brake fluid or any of the sundry items that are BP branded because thats where they make most of their money.
Most of the cost involved in petrol prices is tax (over 50%) and most of the petrol stations only make like half a cent per litre on petrol (if they're lucky).
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Mon, 10 March 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs is 100% correct here!

Ever talked to a servo operator? They make most of their money from extras they sell in the shop like oil, fluids, lollies, drinks etc....

If we simply avoided the BP petrol, it wouldn't make a rats arse of difference since their is little profit in it. Its the ASSOCIATED products that make the money. BP sell contracts to servo operators, servo operators use petrol to draw people then sell lollies etc (sir would u like to have 2 packs of extra for $1?) and then BP allows them to stock BP oils, fluids, parts etc.....
this is where the big $$ are made in the petrol industry.

I wish a simple boycott would work. But unfortunately it would ruin the livelihoods of many an independant servo operator. Poor people like us.

AE92_Hatzi
Regular

May 2002

Re: Price of Petrol Mon, 10 March 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you don't like the price of petrol atm I think you all need to upgrade to diesel motors and run it on used fish&chips canola oil. Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://wwwcomm.murdoch.edu.au/synergy/0502/alterna tive.htm
rdraginrolla
Regular

July 2002
Re: Price of Petrol Mon, 10 March 2003 05:29 Go to previous message
In regards to servos making most of their profits off the items they sell in the servo, and petrol is just the enticer...

I have a feeling that the busy Mobil on the pacific highway heading towards to F3 at Wahronga, turns off the EFT facility at the petrol pump in peak hr, so customers have to walk into the servo to pay for the petrol, hopefully getting them to buy more dirty hot dogs.

Everytime I go there in peak hr its not working, and every time I go there in normal time it is?

Sneaky bastards! Mad

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:engineers cert. why bother?
Next Topic:Handy book website for car stuff
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 17:51:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089070796966553 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.