Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
g series 3.9 or 3.7 gears Sun, 11 December 2005 04:12 Go to next message
as title says, after a 3.7 or 3.9 g series gear set. currently have 4.3, will swap
  Send a private message to this user    
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: g series 3.9 or 3.7 gears Sun, 11 December 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just an idea jack-anyone wrecking a mx83 cressida should have those in the stock open diff? when I was wrecking one I didnt get any interest in parts at all so its most likely $50 for an open diff if you remove it.just gotts find one near you.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: g series 3.9 or 3.7 gears Sun, 11 December 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've just swapped my standard g-series diff with an LSD so i've got the old one sitting in my garage. I think that the standard Cressida diff is 3.7 am i right?

Anyhow... i have no use for a set of higher ratio gears so i'm not interested in a swap. Also, i may be rebuilding the LSD soon so i may need to use the old diff for while that's happening.

If you don't need it urgently, you're willing to pay for the gears and can instruct me how to safely remove them from the housing (i've never looked inside a diff) then i'd be happy to help you out.

Obviously if you can find someone in Sydney with what you need then that will be better but if all other avenues have been exhausted then let me know.
andrew_mx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: g series 3.9 or 3.7 gears Sun, 11 December 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r the ones ur offering from IRS or solid axle.
if they r IRS im definately in.

(i have 3.9s)
QIK 3SGTE
Regular

September 2003
Re: g series 3.9 or 3.7 gears Mon, 12 December 2005 09:00 Go to previous message
cool, thanks for the help guys. might just go for a look at the wreckers on the weekend. still apprecaite if some has some lying around, so let me know. thanks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3.42 F series corona gear set
Next Topic:85 corolla hatch body kit
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:02:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041999816894531 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.