Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back? Sun, 11 December 2005 09:00 Go to next message
Alrighty, got one of those scam emails and im feeling kinda bored and wouldnt mind fucking around with this person but never realy tried this before, so anyone got some ideas on what I can do to root this cunt over?
This is the first one of these ive ever got, kind of amusing that people will use ridiculous amounts of money in their scam, not only that, they use the tsunami as an excuse as to why the apparent owner of the money died...

Well here is the email, looks a bit long might make a txt file make it easier to read posts if anyone else is bored enough to help with this. Very Happy

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. T. smith , deputy senior regional manager at Lloyds TSB
Commercial Finance in Yorkshire.I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6, 2000, Mr. Barry Kelly made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for forty-eight months, (being four years) valued at US$40,000,000.00, (forty Million, Dollars) in my branch.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his employers, that Mr. Barry Kelly died from tsunami on his holidays in Thailand 26 December 2004. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$40,000,000
has carefully been moved out of my bank to a security company for safekeeping.
No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to British Law, at the expiration of (three) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the owner of the money I deposited it in a security company in two trunk boxes though the security company does not know the contents of the boxes as I tagged them to be photographic materials for export.
I am writing you because I as a public servant (Manager with the bank), I cannot operate a foreign account or have an account that is more than $1m.
I want to present you as the owner of the boxes in the security company so you can be able to claim them with the help of my attorney. This is simple.
I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the as the owner of the boxes.
The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.
Please observe upmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in (Buying of properties like houses, hotels and doing charity works etc) Please do send me your private/mobile telephone fax number so that we can have a smooth communication.
Awaiting your urgent reply only via my email
Thanks and regards.
TONY SMITH

Cheers
chris
  Send a private message to this user    
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back? Sun, 11 December 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send him your number and as soon as he calls...make sure you have police on the line tracing his call. Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back? Sun, 11 December 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to www.419eater.com and read some of the newby FAQ.

Get a new email account with fake details and copy and paste the email in with headers and start stuffing them around. There is heaps of really stupid but funny documents that you can use like Western Union transfers the PR/CK form. You can get them to take stupid photos of them self with signs to prove their identity because passports can be faked eg. Your friends name is Itin Dabut therefore signs says “I like Itin Dabut”. You can tell them you are flying over there and get them to drive 100’s kms to meet you at the airport. This is called a safari Smile You can get fake phone numbers and let them leave messages for you. You can speak to them via skype and soundboards and use celebrity voices and fuck them around that way (speaking to them at 2am Nigeria time). Etc. etc.

Go to the forum and have a read. It is some funny shit. They will give you a mentor and they can help you out. I started about 3 weeks ago and it is great fun Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back? Mon, 12 December 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i can't believe how people honestly fal for that type of bullshit.

That www.419eater.com is brilliant tho joined up not too long ago Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back? Mon, 12 December 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^

Good stuff, I am doing my bit for society Razz
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back? Mon, 12 December 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
traditionally these used to be sent around by fax in the days preceeding the internet.

scary thing is one rolled off my fax machine the other day.. hahaha. pinned it up on the office staff room pinboard for a laugh
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back? Mon, 12 December 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was all excited when i got my first one of these, the most stupid thing was it stated "keep this secret and it will only be between the two of us" and yet the email was clearly sent to about 10 addresses lol.

Gonna check out this www.419eater.com and see how much fun i can have with people. There was some tool selling a civic from chezh or something on the cars sales on msn a while back too.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 11:04]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Scam email - ideas for scamming prick back? Mon, 12 December 2005 23:50 Go to previous message
Just remember to bait safe mate Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Funny number plate
Next Topic:stop emo haircuts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:22:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042350292205811 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.