Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 1G fan to water pump inclusive [SOLD]

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
1G fan to water pump inclusive [SOLD] Fri, 09 December 2005 02:10 Go to next message
Yep,recently aquired these parts but no good for the intended application so re-selling.
Water pump looks good with a stainless impeller in excellent condition,all the pulleys,the clutch fan and the plastic fan itself.One of the fan blades has a 12mm triangular "notch" in a blade but the rest looks A1.
$40 and its yours.

in other words its whatever normally hangs off the front of a 1G water pump [and the pump] Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2005 00:36]

Send a private message to this user    
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1G fan to water pump inclusive Sat, 10 December 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Smile
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1G fan to water pump inclusive Mon, 12 December 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you post to Syd? Only really interested in the pump itself, so you could seperate it to make postage cheaper.

Cheers
Joel
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1G fan to water pump inclusive Mon, 12 December 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take it if its available still, let me know
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1G fan to water pump inclusive Mon, 12 December 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys and thanks for your interest.

It always has been first in best dressed so I will answer in order.

Turbor28.sure,can post anywhere.The pulley is a press fit onto the water pump I believe so I will send with the pulley on if thats Ok and Dust can have the fan if you dont want it.$50 incl post to Sydney.pls give me a PM with address if you want it.Cheers.Pete.

Dust.It is certainly yours if "first in" decides he doesnt want it.please PM me your post details if you like.[may save time later] cheers.Pete.ps.if turboR28 doesnt want the fan do you want it for the cost of post? it does have a small fault being a 10mm triangular notch on the back edge of a blade.will work OK but potentially a poofteenth out of balance at 10 million revs or so........... Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 15:19]

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1G fan to water pump inclusive Mon, 12 December 2005 23:03 Go to previous message
All sounds good, definately want it Smile
I can direct deposit the money in your account. Send me a PM with your bank details and i'll reply with my address.
Don't need the fan, but pulley is fine to stay on there.

Cheers
Joel
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4age turbo parts - pics added!
Next Topic:FS: T-18 Drum to drum Diff $250
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:17:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062329769134521 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.