Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Attempted car theft!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Attempted car theft!! Mon, 12 December 2005 19:24 Go to next message
Well as the title surgests, this morning at about 4am 2 little fucks tried to steal my car. I park my car next to my room so the distincted noise of my own car starting woke me up! so i jumped up chucked clothes on, picked up my samurai sword (which i keep in my room for speical occasions) and chased them!!! unfortunately they got away in there little ricey get away car!!
They only fucked the ignition, but hte Wolf prevented them from starting the car as u need a code to start the engine! apart from that they busted the door lock and shagged the ignition wiht a screw driver!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
72PASSEDU
Regular

December 2004
Re: Attempted car theft!! Mon, 12 December 2005 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That Sucks, I hate to say it but them getting away was probly a good thing since you had a SWORD. But at least they didn't get away with your car. You would of caught them if you didn't put clothes on.
I chased a couple of guys that broke into my girls car. In my boxers barefooted no shirt to blocks away with a baseball bat. I hit one of them BUT they got away. I cut both my feet.
If you have a problem finding replacement parts let me know and I'll have a look for you.

Johnny
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Attempted car theft!! Mon, 12 December 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers mate! obivously it was dark in my room at the time so i had to find something to wear outside cause it was also raining! i doubt i was gunna actually use a sword for its purpose but it was ready to punch on, the sword would have just scared the shit out of them! plus i haven't shaved in a few days so i look like a real bogan!!! but yeah its really good that only the ignition, glove box and centre console are broken, cause they tried to turn it over twice then just ran off, its just frustrates me tho cause they are just gutless little bastards and if anything like this happened to them they would think the world was against them!!!
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd try and find any CCTV from your local area that might have the car on it. find there number plate...find where they live.
and steal there car, or just smash it up a little. or just report them to the police. either is good
nath437
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
***note to self: dont piss off TRD_Supra because of the SWORD!***

shame you didnt get them mate, i've had similar problems in my area out the front of my house as well, i want to get one of those talking car alarms that sense when your walking up to it, or one of the ones that sms you when somthings wrong, so ya can run to the window with an air rifle or paint ball gun, just cose Wink
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g0t immobilizer ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL Laughing the MA61 style ignition with the 2 prongs is fucked they completely destroyed it, but its still startable the screw driver way!!!!
apart from that the only other damage is the drivers side door!

nath437: the thing i would have really loved to have seen would b there faces(but it was too dark) when they saw my sword!!! i am glad i started collecting ancient japanese weapons cause its good for those kind of moments..

My mate just bought for his starion an alarm system in which he can not only disable the engine when they drive off, but also lock the doors so u can hold them in yer car till the cops arrive, or once more even better open the door, pull them out, beat them up, then claim to the cops it was all self defence Wink

Havabeer: i live in the suburbs and there wouldn't be much stuff like that anywhere around here!
A cool story tho a mate of mine had lent his mags to a mate and that car got stolen, burnt out and mags stolen, but he discovered where they where so he went around with hte boys, basically kicked the shit out of them then burnt there cars!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Tue, 13 December 2005 13:51

g0t immobilizer ?

thats the only thing that stopped them from getting the car, i have a wolf3d and u need a certain code to start the car, other wise it just keeps turning over but won't fire up! they only turned it over twice then piss bolted like little fucks!
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my pulsar was broken into one time, f***ers stole my sub and 6x9's.
smashed rear 1/4 window ($40 to replace)

but when they stole all the gear they must have stuffed my 200W amp somehow, because it just kept blowing fuse's. so took it back to JB-HIFI and complained that the amp was faulty. and because my amp was $99 dollar special they didnt make anymore they gave me a nice new 600W one for free Very Happy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice Very Happy should i take my MA61 back to toyota and tell them my ignition is faulty Laughing
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1.Sell your car.
2.When the new owner notices that the ignition barrel is fucked, look innocent and say it was fine when you had it.
3. ??
4. Profit
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1.Stick girlfriend in passenger seat
2.Put hose from exhaust to interior of car
3.??
4.No more girlfriend to pay for...profit.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2005 04:54]

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Attempted car theft!! Tue, 13 December 2005 05:00 Go to previous message
unforgiven wrote on Tue, 13 December 2005 15:52

1.Stick girlfriend in passenger seat
2.Put hose from exhaust to interior of car
3.??
4.No more girlfriend to pay for...profit.

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Forum rules
Next Topic:Matt and Jack on the couch!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:04:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049300193786621 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.