Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » YOU WANT PARTS?!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Yeeehah
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 06 June 2002 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance you've come accross a wrecked 1993 honda integra type r. I want the front seats (recaro style).

cheers
Ash
  Send a private message to this user    
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 06 June 2002 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill ask around Smile
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 06 June 2002 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bunny, where can u get a 7MGTE (engine, loom, gearbox etc...) for $1800 from?

bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 07 June 2002 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read the last post on the first page Nod
if that doesn't help let me know and ill find one Rolling
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 16 June 2002 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, don't need to worry about the wheel covers, I got some toyota ones instead. And I'm getting the headlight fixed instead. I'm sure you wern't too worried anyway. Wink

BUT.

I'm interested in some internals. Normal widebody camry stuff will/should do fine.

1. The optional clock that sits up on the top center of the dash next to the hazard lights button, above the middle air vents.

2. The auto transmission display that fits in the center of the dash between the speedo and the tacho.

Thanks.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 16 June 2002 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seen any cheep 18-RGs around? if so i'd be interested and i might even give ya a tip Wink
ben_ra23
Regular

May 2002

18RG EFI Sun, 16 June 2002 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bunny

any chance youve found a complete EFI setup for an 18rg? I am sick of the twin carb setup!

Im talking everything! loom, computer......manifold (i heard i can use my current manifold with dual throttle bodies) but yeah

Cheers mate

Ben

PS: if u cant get the whole lot, parts will be cool
Golum
Regular

May 2002

Re: ta22 interior Wed, 19 June 2002 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya just wonder what is the best wrecker to go to in sydney to get some internal bits for a ta22, say like baterry mount, the centre console, a dash i think you get the idea
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 19 June 2002 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bet you're regretting this post!!!

Anyways, if you aren't sick of us all Sir Bunny, could you please tell me weather or not you've ever seen any NA 1gge engine mounts I think they are in early model soarers (GA20)

also, A 1ggte 3tgte or (if it comes to it) a 1gge flywheel...

I live in Bathurst and the wreckers around have nothing more exotic than EH holdens...

Thanks.

Tim
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 20 June 2002 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a wrecker on the horseley drive at smithfield (his yard looks like a junkyard) its like three doors down from a big japwrecker place and they have the 1GGE engine mounts and flywheel Smile ill post his number tomoz, i cant think of it right now Rolling Eyes
JDMae86
Newcomer

June 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 20 June 2002 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am trying to get a cheap AE86 Sprinter body .....
who knows you might be able to help...
any body or engine condition is fine for me , as long as they dont have BIG accidents before ....
Thanks mate !
reply to : snupp1e@yahoo.com
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 20 June 2002 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yor best bet is to look in the trading post at 5am for three thursdays running and something will definately come up, but im off to the wreckers tomoz so ill check it out Smile
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 21 June 2002 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course anything MA45/6/7 (if you find an MA47 over here i will be supprised!) i like the idea of taken whats left after someone removes the diff Smile

Allan
corollafreak
Occasional Poster

June 2002
icon3.gif  Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 21 June 2002 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Up To Something I was wondering if you could sus out a toyota KE30/KE55 corolla bodykit or something that will fit it. I'm also contemplation putting on a low profile A9x bonnet scoop on the KE55 and a torana air dam underneath the car and getting the fuel tank moved from the boot to under the car i.e. drop tank hope you can help my queries Skull - Mad
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 27 June 2002 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bunny, do you know if u can get any 7MGE wiring looms for a MA70, it would be much appreciated!!!
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 30 June 2002 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Bunny...are you able to find me a very good/cheap 1JZGTE or 7MGTE which has everything but the panels??
I think I need one by Saturday...........

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 01 July 2002 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know of a couple but what do you mean when you say cheap?
and there is the small problem that im in sydney and i think freight for a half cut is quite deer
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 01 July 2002 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got Allan collecting stuff for me from Sydney, so if say u can get me a quality engine at a good price, can u please lemme know???

He was meant to be collecting stuff for me from MX83TOY but the engine is broken so I need to get something else.

Please just tell me what sorta price I'll be looking at for just a engine package with everything but the panels...

Thanks mate!
super strut 20v
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 03 July 2002 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEED o2 sensor 4 wire 4 a 20v levin
email me at donovan_phillipps@yahoo.com
`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 03 July 2002 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate
dont know if U can help am after the disk rear brake setup from a MA61 to fit 2 my RA65 coupe if U happen across one would be great

thank's
steve
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 03 July 2002 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, I'm after another GA70 wiper motor.
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 03 July 2002 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, u moved into the shire yet???? anywy i'm after an electric aerial for ma61, be bloody good if u can get me one cos at the moment i got a nice hole in the side of the car collecting rain, thanx mate
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 03 July 2002 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after a set of 22re pistons

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 04 July 2002 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ma70/ jza70 glovebox lid in grey.

must be perfect condition

Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 05 July 2002 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you score a cheap 1GGTE engine package with turbos and cooler??
trd2nv
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 06 July 2002 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi can you get a ae92 4agze cv the passenger side

thanks
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 08 July 2002 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old School wrote on Thu, 04 July 2002 1:07 AM

I'm after a set of 22re pistons

You building up a 22RE? Tell me more!
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 09 July 2002 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys sorry i havent gotten back to you all, i havent been able to get on the net this week.
ive written down all the stuff you guys need and ill have some news this/next week. Nod
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 31 July 2002 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, do u still hang around the wreckers??

i kinda need some interior parts...kinda urgent!! for an mk3 supra.

It would be the centre console dash kinda crap...with all the air cond controls etc...from the surround, back to the mounts and stuff behind it.

if u can supply prices for each part, would be great!

i would greatly appreciate it, if u can find these sort of parts for me!!!
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 10 August 2002 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man soz i couldnt get back to you, i havent looked at this post in a while i kinda forgot Rolling Eyes
anyways i as got your parts air con controls and all behind as well as some other MA 70 stuff you might be intersted in so give me a call and well work something out Smile
my number is 0422 259 494
hear from you soon then
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 10 August 2002 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey if u ever come accross a smick rear bumber for a ta22 pls grab it !!
ta
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 10 August 2002 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,
have you even come across a set of AE86 rear end with disc/disc brakes with or without LSD?
and is there any power windows for the AE86??
Also I think you would know this by your experience, do you know any good work shop to do engine conversion??
4-AGE.T-18
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 10 August 2002 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AIGHT!!!
Listen up fooools!
Alot of the stuf you are looking for I reckon you may be able to find at a place called Toyospares in melbourne. They are good blokes down there and they have looked after me for years. I know they definately have 2t-geu 's down there. They have recently had a container arrive from Japan and it had all sorts of goodies in there. They will have most anything and if not they can usually source it. I am pretty sure they could send stuff interstate but you need to ring to find out. not 100% sure.

Mention that Sean put you onto them and they should look after you.. They will regardless but if they know im helping them out then they help me out.

They are definately worth a call. I ahve found all other toyota wreckers in Melbourne to be a waste of time.
Their number is (03)9720 3605

Cheers
Sean
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 11 August 2002 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Bunny,

While you're checking out all those sprinter parts for the other guys, if you come accross a Sprinter LSD Diff with disc brakes, i'll take it as i have a needy TA22. Cheers!

Regards,
Frank

supra7mgte@hotmail.com
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 11 August 2002 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Bunny, tried calling ya but ur phone as off or had no reception. Anyway, just wondering, have u got the MA70 head unit mounting brackets? Coz I'll be intersted in them!!!

Also, where is toyospares?
I know it's in Melboure, coz u said, but which suburb?
I wanna go there and see what they have...
4-AGE.T-18
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 11 August 2002 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyospares are in Edelmeir st bayswater.
GEEZE23
Regular

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 11 August 2002 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil, I got lots of 23 parts. That bonnet is pretty good.
Bunny- found my missing LSD and console yet? or the rest of my bumper? Ive been pretty good, I havent hassled you. How many other people are going to buy other parts off you that belong to your friends?

Dave
GEEZE23
Regular

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 11 August 2002 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyospares are gay- still waiting for my 1G flywheel, its only been 2 years and $150.
I have a T-series diff conversion for a AE86 with or w/o disc brakes even for a TA22- very cheap and easy to find- bolts on and available at most wreckers.
Dave
4-AGE.T-18
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 12 August 2002 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you mean $150??? did you pay them without having the part??? Like anything man in a busy place you need to remind people.

I have had nothing but good dealings with them.

Cheers
Sean
GEEZE23
Regular

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 13 August 2002 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a shop. shops dont deal interstate unless you pay first b4 they send. Yes?
Remind... hows 12 phonecalls and a Dept. Fair Trading joining in.
You're right though, people get busy and forget to send things-my mistake won't happen again.
Dave
toypro
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 14 August 2002 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you by chance come accross a 1jzgte Idle air control valve and want to ship it to the US, I'd be very greatful-thanks-
4-AGE.T-18
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 15 August 2002 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GEEZE23

I have spoken to the guys at Toyospares tonight about your dealings with them and have shown them your post. Matt and Trev took over the business in April 2001. Prior to them owner the business , a guy by the name of Ward was running it. this would be who you delt with on this matter. Due to your unhappyness with your dealings with them (although not their fault) they are willing to give you the flywheel you paid for at no charge on the provisor that you pay the freight.

Matt and Trev ARE good blokes and do go to extremes to please their customers. They have asked me to post this in order to resolve this matter and clear up any hard feelings.

you can contact Trev on Tel: (03) 9720-3177
or Email: toyospares@bigpond.com
He will know what your talking about.

Cheers
Sean
ALI16L
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 15 August 2002 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corvid, ive got a perfect aw11 engine cover if you want...

[Updated on: Thu, 15 August 2002 09:41]

GEEZE23
Regular

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 15 August 2002 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sean,
I dealt with them in 2000, so it must have been w/ the old guy. I didn't know they were bought out. I'll give the guys a chance.
Thanks. I suppose when u take on a business you take on all previous reputations-good and bad.

Thanks for your help.
Dave
AE25
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 04 March 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are ecu's worth to peoples?
like 2tgeu 18rgeu 5mge etc -early to mid 80's
ecu's are easy to pull from wrecks so it may be worth my while sending em over but looms another story
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 04 March 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after a set of scheels or old style recaros they seem hard to find up here in queensland if you happen to see any of these seats give us a yell dfeldman@optusnet.com.au

thanks

Daniel

Pic of scheel seats

Attachment: seats2.jpg
(Size: 57.84KB, Downloaded 16 time(s))

munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 04 March 2003 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
example of older recaros

thanks again

Daniel

Attachment: pict6.jpg
(Size: 27.77KB, Downloaded 18 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 04 March 2003 13:52]

TT23q
Regular

November 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 05 March 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, can u get a JZZ30 Soarer and/or JZA80 Supra LSD centre?
Thanks.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 05 March 2003 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bunny im after the front parkers indicators for the mr2 sw20 the clear lights that came out in 97 + models.
how much and when?
cheers
asterix
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 08 March 2003 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bunny wrote on Thu, 23 May 2002 20:50

so i guess ill hear from u all soon:)

Yup Smile Im after MR2 (SW20) seat rails. Cant find any... ...specifically want the driver's side seat rails (have a passenger one I can grab already). One problem is that no one normally ants to separate them from seats they sell - but I can't even find seats at the moment. Do tell us if you see any Smile

Also, I'm after an SW20 NA engine lid too.

Cheers.
KiRK
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 31 July 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after a gen 3 1ggte air flow meter or a 7mge air flow meter... any help greatly apprciated...

Cheers Kirk
celicaboy
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 03 August 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi, any chance on finding any cordia turboes? i need a knock control unit.. it sits on the firewall in the engine bay near the wind screen thanx Smile
Mr two
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 03 August 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Bunny,

Any cahnce that you canm find me a cion and cup holder that came in import SW20 MR2 turbos?

Also would like an ash tray lid from the same car

oooh, and a gearknob from the 1992-1999 model as well

Arv
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 03 August 2003 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking for an MA60 Supra roof spoiler/sunshade to stick on my RA60 Celica....

Also anything I might need for the 1G-GTE conversion into an RA60. I currently have nothing except the RA60... Confused Confused
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 04 August 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a REAR LEFT (passenger side) lower control arm for a MA70 (or GA70/JZA70/etc.).

My wheel is running on the metal now Shocked should look into fixing it.
toolman
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 05 August 2003 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

you don't happen to know where i can get hold of ra23 front and rear bumpers as well as the door handles would you?

thanks
RICHO15
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 21 August 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need a carbie for a G200 in a Rodeo. Also need a fuel pickup for
the fuel tank in a 1984 Rodeo.
woznoz
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 21 August 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a seca sx 4age motor the ae93 model up at ashmore in queensland at the wreckers
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 21 August 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread is nearly 2.5 YEARS old.

Bunny (mike) is now frollicking with lots of beautiful women in Europe somewhere. He usually always comes through with the parts, and even though he is over 20,000km away, he will probably still try and help Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 21 August 2004 14:54]

fudge1987
Regular

June 2004
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 22 August 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hey, i live in ashmore and down the road from a toyota wreckers and a general wreckers with a f*&^load of stuff for anything, i am about to turbo my rolla and need the sensor set-up from a sw-11 mr2 4agze... ecu, afm, injectors, all that. As soon as i have that i will have 4a-ge bluetop injectors which i think are the same as redtop injectors... i also have an ecu for a ge redtop and when i get my set-up for the turbo i will have a map for a bluetop. I goto both wreckers about 3 times a week so if anything wants anything gimme a yell... fudge1987@hotmail.com, add me or msg me on 0421346014
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota fibreglass radio antenna
Next Topic:EOI: high end Alpine stereo gear
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 00:05:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092728137969971 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.