Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

to all those crazy cruisers out there Sat, 08 March 2003 05:45 Go to next message
just a little reminder to a couple of people in the club. When we're on cruises, (and at all times) stick to your own side of the road around blind corners.

I mention this, because the guy across the road from me got knocked off his bike on the old pac highway by someone taking a corner on the wrong side of the road.
He's got 6 broken ribs and possible spinal damage... very much a reality check for me
  Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Sat, 08 March 2003 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Push bike or motor bike??
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Sat, 08 March 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
motor bike Razz
harley to be exact
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Sun, 09 March 2003 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats pretty bad that some idiot did that...and on a blind corner too No No No

One of my highschool teachers brothers ended up in hosptial\rehab for 2 years because some idiot didnt bother look to see if somone was comming up beside them and FULL swung open the door, he didnt see it in time(was riding in the city) and *BANG* hits the door going about 50-60 flips over it(aswell as unhinging hte door)bike lands on top of him...the result, much hurties and long hospital stay, missed his fathers funeral and his sisters wedding.

sorry to somewhat highjack the thread(whilst keeping on topic Razz) but it just shows how peoples "simple" stupidity effects ALOT of other people
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Sun, 09 March 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, tis not hijacking at all. Much along the same lines
sikmr2
Regular

January 2003
Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Thu, 13 March 2003 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Motorbikes are great and that, but everyone i know that has a road bike has had some sort of accident on it. Some only minor, like a dog running out in front of them, but some huge crashes, like getting T-boned by a car doing 70 k's. A few guys at work wont ride on the road at all anymore cause theres too many wankers out there that dont notice a motorbike.
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Fri, 14 March 2003 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lucky for him it was a harley as he would have ony been doing 5km\h{as with a harley you have to get of and drag the front tyre around to turn} around the bendy's imagine if had been a performance bike, he would prob be dead. as anyone that has done the old road knows the perfomance bikes fly along it.
mick
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Fri, 14 March 2003 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently the new v-rod is an awesome bike... loads and loads of power, with great handling.

my guess is he would have been doing about the speed limit. if the car had've got him head on he's be dead, but it came in at an angle, sorta between t-boning and head-on
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Mon, 17 March 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah.. my mates-mates-father was killed on his bike..

they need to pay some attention.. retards dont notice bikes..

thats all ive got to add..

Peace
Katsuchiyo
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: to all those crazy cruisers out there Mon, 17 March 2003 02:48 Go to previous message
draven wrote on Sat, 08 March 2003 16:45

just a little reminder to a couple of people in the club. When we're on cruises, (and at all times) stick to your own side of the road around blind corners.

Yes - Reminds me of the last time I went on a cruise up the old road. Some retard in a Pulsar was driving completely on the wrong side of the road just for kicks or something... Some people just don't seem to comprehend the fact that we're using public roads for these antics, and we're actually endangering other people out there - not just ourselves.

Haven't been on any forums organised cruises in quite some time since that night.. No No No

[Updated on: Mon, 17 March 2003 02:50]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Almost Got Taken Out Today....
Next Topic:[OT] Kill joy
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 20:28:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047039985656738 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.