Toymods » General Car Talk » Good Insurance company for under 25s

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 05 March 2003 03:16 Go to next message
hey a mate told me about this place, dunno if any of you guys are with them but my mate said they are heaps cheap compared to such companies as NRMA for under 25s
http://www.youngandcool.com.au
  Send a private message to this user    
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 05 March 2003 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, as far as i know they are cheap, however they do not do third party property insurance, and you cannot have a bad driving record. i called them only 3 days ago about insurance for my car, but when then heard my " traffic infringements " they kindly told me to p#$% off.. Laughing Laughing
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 05 March 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any under 25's here with a boosted sprinter plus the other usual mods? im nearly finished my conversion so i better start hunting. hmm 19 with speeding fine and modded car... damn.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 05 March 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is no such thing as a good insurance company when you are under 25......... Shocked
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 05 March 2003 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh sorry i probably should have said 'A Little Bit Better' insurance company Razz
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 05 March 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i had my l's (not that long ago) the thrid party, fire and theaft was under my dads name (AAMI, $181), then i went about in my name (me had p's now) and AAMI said they wouldn't insure, so i rang RACQ and they did a good price $334 for third party property, fire and theaft. And Just Cars was 643 but the excess of just cars was 200 cheaper but i still went with RACQ. I throught i would just give ya some details between the differences between 2-3 big companies.

Nezza Cool
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 05 March 2003 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
always good to get ideas. did they know of your mods?
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 06 March 2003 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vigil do under 25 with modified cars pricing isnt too bad. 13 14 30
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 06 March 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I did an online quote with young and cool and the price was something like 2 grand premium with at least 1 grand excess. It was some stupid amount. Insurance companies are a bunch of dickheads anyway and half of them don't know what they're talking about.
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 06 March 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 05 March 2003 21:37

always good to get ideas. did they know of your mods?

Yeah man the CD player (they don't cover that, damn) and the air filter and the air-fuel ratio gauge). the king springs an't lowered so it an't a mod.

Nezza Cool
Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 06 March 2003 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you need to do a defensive drivers course to get insurance to be affordable with young and cool
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Fri, 07 March 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy
Sweet, I just rang Vigil for a 3rd part property quote, & for a 23 y.o. driver, 1976 celica, with lots of mods but just a 1.6L non-turbo engine, and no mention of previous fines or anything (they didn't even ask), they want $465!
How good is that?!?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Fri, 07 March 2003 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe someone with a little spare time could make a list of companys that do insurance for modded cars and that deals with under 25's??
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Fri, 07 March 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea vigil is good.. a 25yr old wanted to insure his tx3 4wd(91) showcar.. it had turbo, rims, stereo, perspex bonnet etc.. it had 165kw at wheels and 550nm torque.. vigil insured it for 20k with all the mods and only charged him $1600 per year... thats pretty damn good Shocked
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Sat, 08 March 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK so far ive called these companies for quotes on 2 different cars im contemplating buying

Young & Cool : Office hours Mon - Fri ..... i can only call them up on weekends so this is a no go

Shannons: They said they wont insure me cause of my age....but they said that for the car i have at the moment and i called back another 2 times and they said yes.....Just depends on who u talk to.......it actually tripped the guy out when i said im already insured with u and gave him my policy number....hehe

Just Cars: They said they would insure me......for a 1G-GTE TA23 3rd party is $790......and at the moment im paying $750 with shannons for my almost stock TA22

Suncorp:- Wont insure

Vigil :- Office hours Mon-Fri....no good for me

and i still need to call RACQ

can anyone else suggest any other insurance companies ???

There u go Shane ....dont say i never do things for u

Thanx
Mani

[Updated on: Sat, 08 March 2003 06:02]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Sat, 08 March 2003 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate Razz
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Sun, 09 March 2003 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well for me 20yo from Young & Cool

About $3000 for comp insurance on a TA22
&
$4200 for a MA61 Supra...ouchies, You could by a dodgy Supra for that Razz I think I'll got the 3rd Party, Fire & Theft option.

@lch
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Sun, 09 March 2003 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark me Shocked What mods did you have on the TA22?
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Sun, 09 March 2003 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
None, just bog standard. I'm just doing hypotheticals at the moment, 3rd Party looks the way to go Smile
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 10 March 2003 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey manipulate, can't you get somebody to ring up for the insurance during the week? or call on your lunch break or something if you are working?
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 10 March 2003 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Max
Its not just registering mate
what if i need to change my details or make a claim ?

it would be a pain in the ass

Ta
Mani
Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 12 March 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Fri, 07 March 2003 14:52

Very Happy
Sweet, I just rang Vigil for a 3rd part property quote, & for a 23 y.o. driver, 1976 celica, with lots of mods but just a 1.6L non-turbo engine, and no mention of previous fines or anything (they didn't even ask), they want $465!
How good is that?!?

Doesn't sound that good to me for 3rd party property!

I found CGU to be the cheapest (for a twinky) when I was looking 9 months ago. Admittedly I dont know how much a Celica normally costs but it sounds expensive - i only paid $23/month.
sam_
Regular

December 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Sat, 15 March 2003 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If we're talking about VIGIL then I should add my experience.
Yes, one of the cheapest and only insurance companies that would insure, third party property, my previous modified 1976 celica when I was 18. All was good until i wrote the car off - I recieved letters off NRMA's lawyers (the other drivers insurance) for atleast a year saying they were taking me to court as Vigil didn't pay up, also Vigil continued to Direct Debit my bank account after the accident - ahhh I dont have a car to insure anymore guys. O well, I did get my money back off Vigil, and eventually they paid NRMA, but for a good year it was a pain to get letters once a month saying I was about to be sued, and pay for multiple phone calls to Victoria.

Otherwise they are probably a great insurance company. Smile
Widowmaker
Regular

November 2002
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 17 March 2003 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i just came accross vigil the other day and got a qoute for a 83 sprinter with a roll cage / 4 point harness's, suspension and racing seats for a 18yo and they qouted me $1048 which isnt too bad i guess.

anyway it says i can have any modification i wont as long as it is legal and road worth , does this mean i can put in a 4agze with a turbo, aslong as i get it engineered ? and still have the same premium ?

anyone else have any bad experiences about vigil ?

[Updated on: Mon, 17 March 2003 10:56]

Gabz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 19 March 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just rang shannons the other day.they dnt cover 18 year olds for full comp.so any ppl that r 18 i wouldnt bother with them.their 3rd party doesnt include theft and is pricey
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Fri, 28 March 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm unsure if my celica is lowered is there any easy way to check? what is the normal height and where do i mesure it?
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all

Just so i dont open up another thread

i need to clarify some things...is the following true

Green Slip, also known as 3rd Party Liable = Medical bills of the person u hit are paid for

3rd Party Property = The vehicle and/or property of the person u hit is covered

Comprehensive = The vehicle and/or property of the person u hit AND your own car, are covered

is that correct

Thanx
Mani
Widowmaker
Regular

November 2002
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
third party property also covers the medical bills of the person you hit aswell as there property ?
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no im positive they are separate
as im insured with shannons for 3rd party......but they dont do green slips...i had to go to NRMA for that

Ta
Mani
Widowmaker
Regular

November 2002
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what happens if you have third party property and you have an accident and it puts somone in hospital for 6 months god forbid ?
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Green slip is compulsory.....u cant register your car without a green slip

MOST insurance companies include Green slip with there 3rd party or comprehensive deals

trust me if your car is rego'ed ...it has a green slip

can anyone answer my original question pls ?

Ta
Mani
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon Benn aka Mr legalities im looking at u

Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup thats how I understand it to be, unless the cost of 3rd Party Property is mega expensive I wouldn't drive around without it.

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man, that's right. Green slip or 3rd part personal is seperate to 3rd part property.

I finally got my insurance sorted out with Vigil today, $465 per year for 3rd part property, with an extensive list of modifications.
$500 basic excess, +$500 for being under 25, +$1500 because I lost my licence a couple years back.
I don't expect much better than that with my driving history.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't always have to tell them your history - I know because I've always gotten away with it, and never been contacted about it by any insurers I've been with.

I remember what is was like being under 25 and running around in a Mitsubishi Scorpion (bone-stock), and trying to convince insurers that it wasn't classified as a 'sports car', but merely a 2-door coupé. I got out of it for around $600 per year (comprehensive insurance - the only insurance I'll buy).

So I'm 29 now, and the insurers keep changing the friggin goal posts on me!! Now they want me to be over 30 before I'll get the 'reduced rate' (by how much, $3 ?). I called Shannon's before, and after much enquiry on my RAV4, they said "no, we don't do 4WD's" and promptly hung up. Mad So much for customer service... I can see that no Subaru would be insured with Shannon's either (if it's AWD like mine, which I understand most if not all Subaru's are these days). The RAV4 is somewhere in the middle - it's a 4WD, but it's not? It's an AWD vehicle, but insurers see it as a 4WD... Rolling Eyes

Ahhh, a lotta hassle anyway... Right now I'm still insured with AAMI (cheapest by far for the mods I've got so far, which is still around $600 per year comprehensive). THe way I understand it, with a lot of underwriters (like Shannon's, Just Cars, Vigil, etc.), you can choose what you wish to insure on the vehicle, per the modifications that you wish to insure. For example, I could choose to have everything insured on my car, except for the suspension and the bonnet vents, and save myself about $50 per year without these modifications. With ordinary insurers, they'll quietly tell you to piss off and don't come back, or more politely, tell you to contact their underwriting firm instead (AAMI's underwriter is Just Cars insurance).

I might call them sometime and ask what the rate per year is for my future mod's and the stuff that's on my car now - I'll be sitting down when they tell me how much per year. Shocked
FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Mon, 07 April 2003 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel is that 3rd party with fire and theft covered?

so why do people tell the insurers about all their mods if theyre only going 3rd party?
wont it only icrease the fee?

whos cheaper out of young and cool and vigil???
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally, I don't see the point of having insurance that is legally invalid, I would rather spend that money on mods or something. If the acco is serious enough, and is gonna cost the insurance co. an absolute shitload, then spending a couple grand investigating the legality of your car is well worth it, especially if it saves them a hundred grand or so.
Getting footed with a 10 grand bill would be less likely and not soo bad to cope with, but imagine getting footed with a couple hundred grand?

St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As of Saturday, i now own a AE92 SX 4agze. i am still in the process of finding best place to insure it. gotta get it done soon!!

i've been telling em everything. is it correct that if your mods arent listed with them, and you do have a crash, insurance wont cover you??

just cars want $674 for 3rd party. $2058 for full comp. with the usual $1000 excess for 19yr olds.

Shannons wanted $1084 for 3rd party!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked

Vigil said that my car is too new for their system... Confused Confused

and as usual, nrma wont touch supercharged

so at the moment just cars looks to be the cheapest, but i dunno if i should go the 3rd party, or full comprehensive....

suggestions??
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee $674 is pretty good for a 19 year old with a supercharged car
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, its not bad i spose.

think thats my best option. just 3rd party. and dont crash it. Cool
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx guys

Another question

Comprehensive is too expensive for me

But ive heard of ppl doing a 3rd Party + Fire & Theft

is there such thing ???

For example, Other persons car is covered in an accident, your car is covered for fire/theft, but your car is NOT coverd for acco

Is this right

TA
Mani
toy_seca
Regular

March 2003

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im with Just Car i pay $750 for my 4agze seca ae92 for 3rd party property, theft and fire and i have 2 speeding fines a neg driving fine and no p plates fine and lost my licence for 3 months
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How old r u toy-seca ?

St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm i'm now thinking bout getting comp insurance.

i rang just cars yesterday i think it was they said $2058

rang them again just before and they said $2291

im not sure what i didnt or did say to them, but weird it changed $300.

Confused
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it, i turned 25 last september and my renewal just came in the mail yesturday. The price dropped by $1100 Very Happy But its still gonna cost me $2830 Sad
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit that's a lot of money for insurance... that has to be comprehensive, yeah? Surprised
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats for comprehensive. But its also insured for $38K and all my mods. Very Happy
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Tue, 08 April 2003 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a note to all that the $750 for 3rd part prop, fire & theft and thought oh yea!!!!! Its not available in NSW or ACT Mad Sad
toy_seca
Regular

March 2003

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 09 April 2003 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um yes it is cause im in sydney
toy_seca
Regular

March 2003

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Wed, 09 April 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and im 19
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I rang Just Car Insurance earlier to find out what damage I'd be up for if I were to insure with them. With the cost of the RAV4, the modifications both present and future, they gave me an estimate of $1324 for full comprehensive insurance. Better than the $1658 they quoted me on earlier... Shocked
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I currently have 3 cars and home-contents insured with NRMA.
All the cars are third party property.

ONLY $220 per year.
1988 3L Turbo imported Supra $220
1984 MA61 Supra $220
1984 Ford Laser $220

I have 5 speeding fines in 6 years, and I am 23.

I couldnt believe it when NRMA said they would insure my Turbo supra !!

Full comp for agreed value of $22,000 (yes, they agreed to 22 thousand after inspecting it) for my 1988 MA70 Supra with wheels and stereo with NRMA, the quote was $3,800.

$3,200 without wheels or stereo covered it for $18,000.

Or $2,700 for market value of $12,000
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys a firm that hasn't been metioned is GIO i rang them and they were buy far the cheapest for me to insure a 69 crown custom wagon with rims and my very shit, expensive driving record.

It was $600 for third party property. I'm 20

Mani

compulsary 3rd party means that if you hit someone the driver and his passengers medical bills are covered. You pay for your car their car and, I think yours and your passengers medical bills. You also pay for any power polls and traffic lights you hit (read expensive)

3rd party property You are covered for; their car, their and passengers medical bills, any traffic lights, power polls, anyones property that is damaged and your passengers medical bills. You still have to pay for your car and your medical bills

Full Compo You are covered for everything everyones medicals, all the cars, any property that is damaged and quite possibly theft of your vechile.

To my knowledge this is right I may be wrong.
(don't take this as gospel)

Just talk to the insures

hopes this helps

Luke
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, i went and told nrma about my mods today and they cancelled my cover.
nrma said my wheels were too wide 16x7" where max width is 6.5"
they also said i lowered it too much. 1.5" lovells sports springs where max lowering is 1.25"
now where the hell can u buy 1.25" lowered springs???
thats just too anal retentive
i have 7 days to find new cover or no more driving...
i called up just cars and it cost 3800. i called a few other places and they flat out rejected me. blardy... Sad
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's pretty much right, but a few important points:

Compulsory 3rd part personal: every car must have this to be registered, and it covers any person injured by your car, whether they are in it, in another car, or pedestrians.
Even then though it's only really for major injuries that may require lengthy rehab or a total change of lifestyle, both of which could cost millions, as we can all go & get injuries fixed at the local public hospital.
I am not 100% certain on this, but I imagine it would also cover yourself.

3rd part property just covers other peoples property, cars, houses, etc, in this case I doubt very much that it would cover your own property. To get 3rd part property your car must be registered which means you must have compulsory 3rd part personal already.

Fully Comprehensive insurance is 3rd part propert PLUS it covers your car for anything, theft, accidents (your fault or not), fire, hail etc, unless specified. I have heard that a few places no longer include hail damage for Sydney anymore.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

now where the hell can u buy 1.25" lowered springs???
thats just too anal retentive...

That's NRMA for ya... precisely why I'm NOT with them anymore. Twisted Evil

As for 1¼" lowered springs, go to AllSprings in Liverpool - they'll do them for you. They just fixed up my rear end on the RAV4 as well, by exactly 1¼"... now the bitch looks level. Too bad it's running on the rather ballsy raised version of Koni rear shocks... it's 60mm too high which is why I had to get the rear springs re-set. I'm never trusting Opposite Lock (or Whiteline for that matter) again. Sad

You don't have to tell them everything about you - hellI don't and they've never checked on me... Rolling Eyes
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They'll check if/when they have to fork out shitloads.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on the company, your record is researched between 3 and 10 years (usuallly 5 though) if you're in a bingle. If you're a shit driver, then by all means be honest with them, if it saves your ass from all the associated complications in the end if/when you get into an accident.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Thu, 10 April 2003 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're not a shit driver, then why bother getting it at all?
Also I'm not talking about a bingle, I'm talking about something that will not ever happen to most of us, something that would leave you up shit creek for most of your life.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Good Insurance company for under 25s Fri, 11 April 2003 07:18 Go to previous message
Thanx Luke and Joel
That cleared it nicely

so far Just cars is cheaper for my 3rd party

ive been with shannons for a year with 3rd party....and they said i get no discount....bloody tightasses....$754

i called just cars.....$650

Schweet as

Ta
Mani
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:links links and more links!!!
Next Topic:Next car?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:51:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009943962097168 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.