Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 04 February 2003 12:11 Go to next message
I have an 83 model australian deliver AE86 with a 4AGZE in it.

4AGZE supercharged injected 1600cc twincam engine
new tuned length 4-1 extractors
new exhaust with cat and lukey muffler
button clutch
Air pod filter
King springs lowered front and rear
KYB shocks front and rear
Whiteline adjustable sway bar front
Whiteline fixed 18mm swaybar rear
Japanese Levin front seats
Japanese Levin steering wheel
14" light weight Japanese race wheels with 185-60 tyres
sunroof, aftermarket. Does not leak
Brand new Bosch hi pressure injection pump
new front metal king brake pads
blue interior
green paint in less the perfect condition, could do with repaint
Body is good for a sprinter, minimal rust and not much effort required to fix if you know what you are doing with body work.
Registered in Qld till 06/03

Asking $4500

email wtf11@optushome.com.au for more info.

Car is in Brisbane
Pictures Here http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/wtf11/

Send a private message to this user    
Michael
Newcomer

October 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
I'm lokking for a cheap sprinter for my bro cause he used to have one and he sold it. But now he wants one again and they are so hard to find, I will get him to e-mail you and see what you think. I will tell him about it asap cause it sounds good

Talk again soon
Bye
Boostzor
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If u can get it here i will buy it off u right now!!!
Ive been looking for one of these for ages.

BTW: ure pics seem to be just parts, any pics of the outside of the car?
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car is sold
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What car is the intercooler in the first picture off? You still have it? Selling it?
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its off a JZA70 Supra with the 1JZGTE and it just left today for Perth
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOH, Thanks anyway.
Boostzor
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like just my luck eh Laughing

Gimmie a contact and i will ahhh... bragin with him....yeh bargain.

These things are soo dam hard to find. A dealer tried to sell me a 86 hatch 16v for 5-6k the other day and the thing had 270 on the clock. Needless to say i told him where he can shove it.

And the hunt continues

Really? a 1jz cooler??? didnt look like a 1jz cooler too big and too flat. The 1jz cooers arnt so great i hear, 6psi pressure drop Shocked

[Updated on: Fri, 14 March 2003 07:32]

soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have another one in the backyard but Im not really finished with it yet
http://www.ae86world.com/images/project86/86low01. jpg
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PS- Its an aftermarket ARC cooler not a factory one
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh..ok.
Boostzor
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i want dibs, if its in teh same price range i WILL buy it. I have the money now but i would prefer to buy it in 3 weeks or so.

Email me @ clg@iinet.net.au
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
extremely unlikely to be in same price range. has $850 in tyres on those 3 piece 16" Zepter rims and it is destined for a turbo 20v GZE with skyline diff and a lot of whiteline and koni suspension.......
Boostzor
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont mind paying a little extra it will jsut take a bit more time to get teh cash together. As long as i get what i pay for im happy to spend extra for a good car.

Drop me an email to discuss or msn me on soundyB@hotmail.com
ikon
Occasional Poster

March 2003

Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested too. i have 8k to spend what can i get Very Happy
riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John this black Sprinter isn't the one that i saw in your shed last time i was there is it? Looks great!
I am not here to buy another one of your cars...just seeing if you have any spare parts lying around. I am still chasing the top front window strip for my car.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh ... I've managed to grab bargains before but John always snaps up the ones here in Brizzy before I do ... like that Sprinter for only $1k! Grrrr ... Mad

Obviously keeping Mr Kellam very busy ... Laughing

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wink
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Fri, 14 March 2003 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$1K FOR A SPRINTER?

must of been either a hunk of junk or someone really wanted to offload it ina hurry (Drug runner? instead of tofu maybe)
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Sun, 16 March 2003 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has it got the 4AC in it?
Do you want to sell it right now ?
If so what would you want?
Cash available now!!!!!
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Sun, 16 March 2003 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very interested in the sprinter myself Rolling Eyes

could u email me some specs on it "as is"
bjl_sparks@optusnet.com.au

what would be the selling price b4 u modify the car??

i'm selling my current car now and will be after such a car asap!

very interested in at least talking with u Smile

chaos

[Updated on: Mon, 17 March 2003 06:31]

horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post some more pics of it too.
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am extremely interested in your car as is. How much would you be after? WHat engine has it got currently? PM sent...

mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry ladies and gents, the purple sprinter has had dibs on it from day one Smile
gotta get in quick, lucky i got in about 30 mins after he bought the purple one Smile
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what purple sprinter are you talking about "mlaser"?
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your first post!!! that calls for a celebration. Very Happy
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some people noticed johns new project, a purple stock sprinter with a 4ac in it, my mate bought the last sprinter and im waiting for him to get sick of the purple one Smile
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is that purple is it? I thought it was black. I'm sure he'll take the highest price.
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mlaser since u obviously know him couldu please get him to send me an email bjl_sparks@optusnet.com.au, i would be interested in paying for his services Smile

after he's done with this one of course Smile

chaos
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fellas,

Please give Soarer21 a break ... That car's gonna be a project car for his AE86 world and you'd be dreaming if you think he'd part with it for just $1k. Smile

John's great to know if you want parts for your Sprinter, particularly suspension parts which are really good value. For conversions, see his mate Anthony Kellam who's doing great wonders on Speedcore's car at the moment.

mlaser ... is your mate Grimwogle who bought the Sprinter but later abandoned it? That car's now residing in the hands of riceboy who's done a fab job of getting rid of the rust, tuning the engine and it's now a clean looking AE86 in bright white. Very Happy

ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok well i'm looking for a person who is interested in building a sprinter .. unfortunatly i can find any descent bodies to start with ..

if someone is willing to purchase, paint, modify a sprinter on my behalf please contact me with the above email Smile
what i m looking for :
similar body to above
(nice wheels btw) but something simple will do
engine wise the 4age/Ze will do just fine
suspension and brakes etc ..

sorry to bother soarer21 Smile i honestly thoought he was the one behind the mods ..

contact me if u can help Smile
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am the one behind the mods, Anthony is a friend who does my wiring and thats all. I dont frequent this forum very often, bit rare actually and Ive been busy but email works a treat usually when I have more time Smile
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe well hopefully u have received my email Smile

please give it some thought and contact me on the above email if your interested Smile

no rush still need to sell my current car Smile

chaos
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS- Toyota Sprinter AE86 with 4AGZE Tue, 18 March 2003 23:04 Go to previous message
nah i know john through performance forums, got in contact with him when he was initially selling the 4agze sprinter (green goblin) i was gonna buy it but it was sold, later i said a mate wanted to buy a sprinter and he said that he could buy the 4agze one, so now my mate owns it. He beat me in buying the purple sprinter off its original owner by 5 mins, so he said i could have first dibs on it once he's finished, hehehe good bloke, he does excellent work.

if anyone is after some suspension parts through john i suggest checking out www.ae86world.com
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ae86 for sale
Next Topic:FS 1995 Toyota Celica **NOT SELLING**
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 13:50:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067660808563232 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.