Toymods » Cruises and Events » TOYOTA NATIONALS - EVENTS CHANGES: PLEASE READ

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Grant
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  TOYOTA NATIONALS - EVENTS CHANGES: PLEASE READ Wed, 12 March 2003 00:25 Go to next message
Motorkhana:

Unfortunately, due to the unavailability of enough suitably qualified people to run the motorkhana, this event must be withdrawn. I know many will be disappointed but please do not let this reflect on the event overall. Show and shine and drag racing will still be going ahead as planned and at the rate entries are coming in, the event should be a huge social turn-out.

Show and Shine

Due to this change, those wanting to just enter the Show and shine, the cost will now be $15. What do you get for your $15? Well, in addition to a well deserved trophy, you will get prizes including car stereo gear, synthetic oils and Toyota merchandise (no, not chickens!).

Drag Racing and Tailshaft Loops

I discussed this recently with Dubbo City Car Club and the requirement for a tailshaft loop comes from ANDRA, not DCCC. Why you don't to have one for Eastern Creek I really don't know. Maybe they operate under different regs. I know this is an extra cost but please consider still competing in this event. Dubbo City Car Club has gone to a great deal of trouble to organise this so we need to get a reasonable turn-out if we are to ever have another chance of using the track again.

Tailshaft loops are available from Simon Koning for $55. They are custom made for Celica's and similar RWD Toyota's. His contact number is 0438 694 626

Both the website and entry forms will be amended in the next few days to reflect these changes.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 March 2003 12:52]

Send a private message to this user    
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: TOYOTA NATIONALS - EVENTS CHANGES: PLEASE READ Wed, 12 March 2003 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant,

With this tail shaft loop, you only mentioned RWD cars. In my case where i have a GT4 so its all wheel drive and is a 2 piece tail shaft do i still need a loop?
Grant
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYOTA NATIONALS - EVENTS CHANGES: PLEASE READ Wed, 12 March 2003 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure. I'll check and get back to you.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: TOYOTA NATIONALS - EVENTS CHANGES: PLEASE READ Wed, 12 March 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: TOYOTA NATIONALS - EVENTS CHANGES: PLEASE READ Wed, 12 March 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I spose it's good in the way that now we don't have to decide what event to go to... Although, I think that the motorkhana was the better of the events, it's made up decisions for the unsure (like me)...

And atleast the drags will provide a good spot for burnouts aswell Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TOYOTA NATIONALS - EVENTS CHANGES: PLEASE READ Wed, 12 March 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn!!! I was going to enter the Cruiser.. Laughing Laughing
Grant
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYOTA NATIONALS - EVENTS CHANGES: PLEASE READ Fri, 14 March 2003 13:16 Go to previous message
Web site and entry form now updated.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Brisbane Cruise!!!!!
Next Topic:Drive-In Movies, 2 Fast 2 Furious
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:43:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054841041564941 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.