Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

CCG march meeting ideas Wed, 26 February 2003 15:20 Go to next message
First of all, i would like to say thanks to the guys at capital steering and suspension

i know phil or mitch should really be posting this, but i'm bored shitless and have nothing else to do.

Go karting and paintball have been suggested. any other ideas?
  Send a private message to this user    
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Wed, 26 February 2003 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to the coast!
before it gets tooooo cold!
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Wed, 26 February 2003 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBQ and cruise somewhere theres nothing like cars and food combined into one outing, it might be good to go somewhere popular as you guys with nice cars can show them off to all the nice on lookers Shocked Shocked
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed that would be a top idea. How far would we go east or south coast?
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I didnt make it to the meeting last night guys, I got called into work Sad

Damian
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its all good still you missed out on a lot of fun and my piece o sh!t on the quaker as they call it
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Jezz
which one was yours i must of got there after that.
I turned up in the little blue rolla and disappeared in a cloud of smoke
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey that was you??

lol them lil rollas are cool!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not that one i am quite happy to announce that i am probably the reason for the ozone depleting.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it says that you own a yellow RA23?

why didnt you bring you that down??
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still under construction. Had a little bit of a bingle and i keep finding things that im not happy with so they have to be fixed.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 27 February 2003 06:43]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its all good mate..
i feel your pain!!!!

had the same thing happen to me a LONG time ago...

im sure that if you need a hand than there would be a lotta people that would be more than willing to help you out!

I for one am one of these people.

anything to see another celica on the road

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres just something about seeing it sitting all lonley and not being driven in my garage. Crying or Very Sad
But should be on the road in about two weeks again and about a month after that should have a rebuilt 18r-g for it Very Happy .
So with a little bit of luck i will be able to go to the nationals with everybody else.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
South coast cruise!!! Very Happy

I promise I'll fix my valve seals before then so I dont drown anyone in smoke this time. Apologies to the red '23 driving behind me through fyshwick last night! You probably had to wash your car when you got home Smile

Phil
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason with all this rain we seem to be getting you better watch those gutters when your beast is on the road again Laughing
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HaHA very funny. Rolling Eyes
I might leave the yella terror in the garage until the rain stops it could be a jinx if i bring it out
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 27 February 2003 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmmmmmm drifto-riffic.......

good thing i dont have some wheels at the momento.. otherwise id be out and about.... sideways.... as well

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Mon, 03 March 2003 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah guys we definately need to do another coast run before it gets too cold!!!. We better go now!!!.

Regards Chuck

ps. DUBBO's bloody cold at night toooo!!!!!
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 04 March 2003 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good chuck are you going to the nationals?? taking the soarer that i have heard so much about??
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 04 March 2003 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey chris wanna come for a drive when i get the new car???
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 04 March 2003 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yes!.
but only if ya gimmie a go.
lol Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 04 March 2003 20:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmmmmm the coast this weekend sounds really good.....
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Sun, 09 March 2003 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmmm

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Mon, 10 March 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so are there any ideas? i'm really keen on shooting each other with paintguns. or karting, where certain peoples' turbo advantages are ripped away from them
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Mon, 10 March 2003 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what eva everyone else is good with...

is good with me! Laughing

maybe we should like start a vote or something

cmon guys lets get this thing on the road.

who wants karting
who wants paint ball
who wants driving???
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Mon, 10 March 2003 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
]DRIVING Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 11 March 2003 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benmeyer: hahaha! bring it on! although that extra 15kg i've put on probably wont help me too much in a go-kart Confused

I'm keen for go-karting, or a driving trip to the coast before winter hits us.

Cheers
Phil
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 11 March 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How bout Go-Karting? me little 162 is feeling awful flat after its latest service, i gotta figure out how to get it fixed. So go-karting sounds like a good idea
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 11 March 2003 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah bring on the karts!
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 11 March 2003 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm...1/8th mile at Wakefield??? Evil or Very Mad
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Tue, 11 March 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karting would be a top evening with people who can actually drive it would make it some real competition. Thats where my vote goes Very Happy
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Wed, 12 March 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give Phil a call tonight and see what he reckons
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Wed, 12 March 2003 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biased99: I'd be really keen to go back to the 1/8th mile at wakefield, especially as only one other car actually ran on the track last time from the CCG!! Shame about the ripoff price they now charge for an unprepped, undermanaged track Crying or Very Sad

Even better than that, it'd be great to go out to wakefield in the week for a "no speedlimit day," just go round & round the track testing your limits (& car). Its a much more reasonable cost at $71 for the whole day, instead of $50 for less than 5 runs on the 1/8th mile.

cheers
Phil
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Wed, 12 March 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah but how many of us have cars that are souped up?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 13 March 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but as if ya need a fully modded car to have some fun...

i dont care how craptacular my car is.. its still goin on the track..

hell i was goin straight for motorkhana before they cancelled it at dubbo
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 13 March 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which car is that ??? the blue or the white???
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 13 March 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They've cancelled the motorkhana?
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 13 March 2003 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah have a look the article is in crusies and events
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Thu, 13 March 2003 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blue, its shit but its got the good motor..
but the white one looks nicer!! but goes slow!!!!

its a trade off! lol
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG march meeting ideas Fri, 14 March 2003 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The motorkhana has been cancelled due to us not being able to supply 2 certified CAMS reps to the meeting. Not much we can do about in this day of the insurance carnage.

Next year will be a different story.

I too am diappointed that the motorkhana has been cancelled but let's not dwell on it, let's go to the drags and have some fun there. don't forget to get a tailshaft loop or order one from Simon Koning.

Don't forget, accommodation must be booked by tonight (14/3/03). If you have not yet booked or entered, contact Amanda Skennertona and make arrangements with her or you may loose out on having a room to share with.

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Fri, 14 March 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Phil, looks like i wont be able to go. The prices are too high for me. I'm really putting money behind the engine swap, but it will definitely be there next year, hopefully in finished form.

Ben
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG march meeting ideas Sun, 16 March 2003 10:59 Go to previous message
Phil, are you ABSOLUTELY positive about the tailshaft loop for ALL cars in the drags?? I know this event is being run under current ANDRA rules, but why then do venues such as Eastern Creek (still ANDRA) only require it under certain circumstances?

QUOTE FROM EASTERN CREEK WEBSITE:

"If you are using racing slicks or you are quicker than 12 seconds you require a tailshaft loop. "

I'm sure a lot of people with more show oriented cars will be less than likely to participate in the drags if they have to punch 4x 12mm holes through their floorpan to fit a chunky metal tailshaft loop.

Cheers

Phil L
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone Got a running 18RC
Next Topic:Attention WA Modders
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:17:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067770481109619 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.