Toymods » Cruises and Events » BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nazza944
Occasional Poster

March 2003
icon14.gif  BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Mon, 17 March 2003 01:12 Go to next message
The details are as follows:

Sunday the 30th of March

Brissy ppl: meet at Crazy Clarks Springwood at 9:45am.
Gold coast ppl: meet at BWCP 10:45am.

Brissy ppl will leave Crazy Clarks Springwood at 10am to head down to the BWCP to meet with the gold coast ppl. Arriving down at the BWCP at 10:45-11am.

At 12am we will go for a cruise up to Mt Tamborine, which is and approximate 40min drive. Where lunch is available, at the "Mountain burger" place or there is a "fish & chip" shop across the road.

Directions to Mt Tamborine : Leaving the BWCP by the back exit at the set of lights, turn right, on to the Gold Coast Hwy, at first set of lights turn left, on to Smith street, follow on to the M1 Brisbane bound. Taking the second exit (Movie World exit) turning right on to Michigan Dr, follow to end, turn left on too Oxenford/Tamboine Rd, At the end turn left and we will pull into a car park just up the road for everyone to have lunch.

Sorry if the directions are a bit sketchy, please ask if any one has any questions.

If you could post up where you will be meeting everyone eg. Crazy Clarks or BWCP. That would be grand.

Ok now it is time to spread the word, let all those celica owners know, and i hope to see every one of you's there + more... Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 17 March 2003 23:38]

Send a private message to this user    
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Mon, 17 March 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in. i can help with directions and stuff cause im local. ill be at broady.
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Mon, 17 March 2003 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm a local too, and can help with directions too. And I should be at BWCP too. And I thought ya might of be talking about another place, but i don't know them (The Bark Hut, as it's know, i haven't add a burger there, but have hered it good. I was thinking of another burger / fish&chip place on da Mountain (that i'm close too, not only distance but friends too), but oh well.

So the 30th of March, yeah me in that.

Nezza Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 17 March 2003 10:11]

3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Mon, 17 March 2003 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And from memory the 1st lights to the left (on Gold Coast Hwy) is nind st (the car dealership street) the 2nd one being smith street.

Nezza Cool
Nazza944
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Mon, 17 March 2003 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3s man u had me thinking... Rolling Eyes But no it is the first set of lights, as we will be leaving from the rear of the carpark at the set of light and Nind st is opposite the exit where we will be leaveing, where we will turn right.

I'll be meeting at Springwood look for a white Rolla with a bonnet scoop Very Happy.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Tue, 18 March 2003 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nazza944: there doesnt seem to be much interest so far. maybe email should be sent to the people that were interested in the other thread.

3s-geman: bark hut burgers arent as good as the super burger at overlanders (it will always be called that) Razz
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Tue, 18 March 2003 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plus the bark hut as shit parking!!! I was going to say "The Nut Shed" that being the place my parents own, and have 10 parking bays and a bus lane to park in. but any ways, i don't care were we go.

Nezza Cool
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Tue, 18 March 2003 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe someone should make a post in the Queensland section! This is the first time I think I have ever looked in the section Confused
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Tue, 18 March 2003 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nazza944 wrote on Tue, 18 March 2003 09:50

3s man u had me thinking... Rolling Eyes But no it is the first set of lights, as we will be leaving from the rear of the carpark at the set of light and Nind st is opposite the exit where we will be leaveing, where we will turn right.

I'll be meeting at Springwood look for a white Rolla with a bonnet scoop Very Happy.

Ah ok, i was thinking the australia fiar light for some reason...

Nezza Cool
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Tue, 18 March 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 18 March 2003 20:53

Maybe someone should make a post in the Queensland section! This is the first time I think I have ever looked in the section Confused

does that mean your comming? Razz

i put a post in th queensland section. hope you dont mind nazza944.

Daniel

[Updated on: Tue, 18 March 2003 12:11]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Tue, 18 March 2003 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would come but I dont have a licence Sad
Nazza944
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Tue, 18 March 2003 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go for it Munki, post it where eva you think you will get a good reponse from. I have also posted it on another 3 forums i cruise, but i have stated "celica cruise".

Lol and as for the burger shop, i will have a chat to you both you guys on the day to confirm which one to go to, but i think we may be thinking of the same place 3s-ge man, but your are locals so you's know whats best!!! Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 18 March 2003 23:27]

Celica_fan
Occasional Poster

February 2003

Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Wed, 19 March 2003 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be there, jst depends if i can a friend to drive me to springwood, although wont be continueing down to BWCP as i dont have a license or car yet!
disler
Newcomer

March 2003

Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Wed, 19 March 2003 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesus, there are other celica owners in bris on forums?! im shocked.

i'm keen, should be an interesting event Smile
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Wed, 19 March 2003 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a plan ill be there in a blue pearl ta22
Celica_fan
Occasional Poster

February 2003

Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Wed, 19 March 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at this stage will msot properly be down at springwood to have alook at all ya celica's, but wont be going for the cruise as no car or license! but i wanna see everyone celic'as....anyone gunna take cruise pics?
libby
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Thu, 20 March 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, my car is not running Crying or Very Sad Piece of crap. Confused
Nazza944
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Thu, 20 March 2003 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Libby u still got a week yet!!!! I say FIX FIX as fast as u can Razz
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Thu, 20 March 2003 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
munki is overlanders the fish and chip place at the plaza on beacon rd, becasue they haven't used that name for ages, and Nazza944 that the fish and chip place u were talking about cross the road from the bark hut.

And munki me not had a burger from there too, but there chips with chicken salt are fucking nice. Laughing

Nezza Cool
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Fri, 21 March 2003 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guyz i'm a bit of a newcomer to toymods and i'm keen to meet some fellow celica lovers... My mate and I live near tambourine so we will be in 4 sure... C use at springwood!
[Blue RA40 and orange RA28] Very Happy
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Sat, 22 March 2003 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its the same place but it is always gonna be called overlanders to me you'll be suprised how many other people still call it that... anyways Rolling Eyes

btw there are 7 cars so far from toymods keep em comming!

[Updated on: Sat, 22 March 2003 01:10]

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Sun, 23 March 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SORRY guys but looks like I am working Sad Sad

I know the Sprinter is not yet complete but I was gonna prep the lil Atmo EP91 for a fun Sunday drive but shit happens eh??
oh well!! Maybe I can try to orgainse something!!

The HORROR of being a Nurse and shift work!!
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Sun, 23 March 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i want to see soem of thoes turbo 4th gens on the cruise, like (Turbo Celica and any others). And more cars than 7, come on people, if ya got work then ya got work, bu tother wise there no V8 supercars on TV so get ya arse in ya car and cruise. Very Happy

Nezza Cool
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Mon, 24 March 2003 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in, bro's Razz
What's the count at for a total so far?
riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Mon, 24 March 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys i might meet you at the Springwood end as i was going to go down to the Gold Coast this sunday anyway with a group of friends. Depending on how many are coming with me as to what car i bring but either way it will be a Toyota. I won't be doing the whole cruise, just until we hit Surfers. I will just go to make up the numbers on the way down.
Hope it's a good day.
Dave_Harrington
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Wed, 26 March 2003 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh fair few comin i see...

I'll be down there, look for a Red RA23, you'l hear me comin...

ahh its in a bit ofa bad shape but she'l make it

See you all there. (i'll be meetin at springwood)

Dave
Nazza944
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Wed, 26 March 2003 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys , well the count so far..... as a few as u may have seen this i have posted the cruise on a cpl forums and the response has been great, atm if most ppl turn up that have said they will there should be around 25 cars. Unfortunatly i dont know about my car one of my computer sensors have packed it in and it will be going in 2moro to get fixed, so i dought i will have it back by the week end, but i will definatly still b there dont worry about that!!!

munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Fri, 28 March 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
may have another 3 oldschool corollas comming all from tambo mountain. 1 ke35 sedan 1 coupe and 1 ke55? coupe.

Daniel
Nazza944
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Fri, 28 March 2003 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cruise looks great, I now have my car back from the mech so all is good Very Happy .
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Sun, 30 March 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So how did it all go
Dave_Harrington
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Sun, 30 March 2003 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry i didnt turn up guys, my car is.....dead

Gearbox is fucked, either that or its the tailshaft but i think its the gearbox

5th gear literially exploded haha leaving me driving on the bruce hwy at 60 with my hazards on and this morning, it dont go at all.

To be honest i am sick to death of celicas, nothing but trouble so far!! and ive had 3

give me an L300 any day

Cheers,

Dave
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: BRISSY/GOLD COAST CRUISE Mon, 31 March 2003 10:13 Go to previous message
The cruise was alright but needed more numbers... where was everyone that said they would come? Sad Did anyone that went take pics and if so will we be able to see them anywhere?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DRIFT EVENT AUCKALDN NZ
Next Topic:TOYOTA NATIONALS ACCOMMODATION
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 15:16:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083169937133789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.