Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » the kicked the crap out of my soarer!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
87seca
Regular

May 2002

icon8.gif  the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 11:44 Go to next message
http://members.dodo.net.au/carec/soarerdamage/
i just don't know what to say, i am still stunned!
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the hell happened to it?
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some dumb**** walked/jumped on the car by the looks of it.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like that! Buts all the mud about?
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some kids that came into work body slamed it, stomped on the roof and bonnet and kicked the rear guard in....
the dirt is from the dust storm we had here in goulburn the night before... but the dust helped the cops work out who it was by the shoe marks that were left on the car! Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 21 March 2003 11:59]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you body slam them? What f#ckers. Did the cops get them or what? Tell us the story man.
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uhh... dood... you're taking it very well. taking it so well its freaky... the fact that u havent blown your top amazes me.... Shocked
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a group of young guys (17ish) come around work drunk as all hell trying to get into the kitchen area by kicking one of the doors in... they left when i came out, so i called the cops, they came by told them to move on. They left but then came back later. When they came back they wanted to talk to me and see why i called the cops. They were angry etc etc... they said that if i told them they would just leave... so talked to them for a little while (had already called the cops to come and get them so i was trying to stall them) they realised that they were getting no where and started to get a little volient towards me. Finished talking to them very quickly, walked back to the phone to call the cops again to tell them which way they were headed when i heard all this noise outside, looked out to window to find the damage... cops caught the one who did it, even though there was a few of them there. This happened lastnight.

Made my statment today and they are going to try and charge the kid. Bastard should burn in hell!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a bloody shame

The only time i've ever deliberatly wrecked a car was one who belonged to this idiot who i swear used to hunt for us on weekends when we'd skate in the local shopping centre carpark(Westfield Carindale for those brisbane folk)...anyways he'd hunt us down and try run us over.
Might sound a bit far fetched but every saturday and sunday for 6 weeks this idiot would audibly speed up around us and swerve.
So once we followed him to his car park, noted he left his roof down(convertable) and then proceded to piss in his car, then get a fire hose and turn it on and shove it under one of his seats.
Not my proudest moment, but you cant change the past Sad

Oh and seeing that dirt reminds me i gotta clean my car tomorrow Razz
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
strober wrote on Fri, 21 March 2003 23:03

uhh... dood... you're taking it very well. taking it so well its freaky... the fact that u havent blown your top amazes me.... Shocked

i know that he is going to have to pay for it, and anyway this guy has already bashed one of the crew so i was more worried and still am about myself and my crew... the car can be fixed.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is such a shame.

I love that style soarer the most too.

They're pretty much what I consider my dream car. Just out of my price range for a while though. Sad
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear that man, that is seriously f^&*ed up!

REVENGE!!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Fri, 21 March 2003 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm happy to hear that you knwo who did it... Thats extremely lucky...

Do any of the F**KWITS that did it have cars???
Are they good cars???
How big os your foot and do you have steel caps???
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would'nt be a wise idea
cops may not be the smartest people around, but I think they'd pick up on the likely suspects to trash one of those kids' cars.
then you'd end up facing court, with a fine, etc etc
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Obviously don't do it straight away...
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OR what you do is make sure your at a cop station or somthing while you get somone else to bury their steel capped boot into the side of their cars

its all about the alibi Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very true

just a lump of thermite on the bonnet in the middle of the night will write off the car, if you want to be really mean
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't need revenage guys.. he is going to jail because of me.. i am ahppy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well thats what we like to hear...
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if some one did that to my car, i would not want them to go to jail, i would like to beat the fuck through them for a few hours then just let them sit there for a couple of days unfed and then come back and kick the shit through them again.
Mad justin Mad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juzzo84 wrote on Sat, 22 March 2003 23:43

if some one did that to my car, i would not want them to go to jail, i would like to beat the fuck through them for a few hours then just let them sit there for a couple of days unfed and then come back and kick the shit through them again.
Mad justin Mad

That is definitely mean but i think i would do the same.

or

just send them to jail to get ass raped!!!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Boy you better pick that soap up or i'll rape you!"

"what happens if i pick it up...will you rape me?"

"no...by picking it up you indicate you are a willing participant of the impending sodomy"

"right...."
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 22 March 2003 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should kick them in correspondng places (roof = head, boot = arse, bonnet = balls etc) till the have matching dings. If it takes more than one kick, thats a bonus. If you get tired give us all a call and we can take turns. They may con out if it with a little more respect.
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 23 March 2003 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm totally against doing anything to anyones car whatever they have done to you. but if they are real assholes and its not safe to confront them, Ive heard putting a golf ball in a petrol tank can be quite nasty and does not do anything for the first week or two. Evil or Very Mad
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 23 March 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got more good news Smile because he has been charged, i have to pay on excess and it will not affect my no claim! Oh and the insurance company is going to be chasing him for ALL the money they said.
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 23 March 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its good to see the justice system and insurance people screwing the right person for once. Very Happy

I bet you're happy
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 23 March 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you bet i am. i have a smile that goes from ear to ear! Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Mon, 24 March 2003 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank got for the existence of sodamy in the justice system - perhaps this guy will rethink his little endevour!
ytri
Regular

June 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Tue, 25 March 2003 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poor Soarer Sad

I hate pricks that do that. I would love to take a baseball bat to their knees. Glad to see they got f*cked for it and your car will be fixed though
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Tue, 25 March 2003 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sodamy is a tool of the devil...

and i hope to god that fella gets hit with that tool till he cant stand Evil or Very Mad
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 29 March 2003 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
May I please ask (gee I am polite this morning), how long is the little fucker going to get? Is their going to be a court case prior??? If so, all of the local Toymods guys head down and give him a bit of a pre-jail fright, something for him to dream about each night before he goes to sleep in his cell Smile
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 30 March 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from what i have heard he is going to get 6 to 12 months, and it is going to have to go to court as well. I am not sure when yet. Was talking to a guy that knows him, and his reply to what happened was that he didn't mean to (also had a cry about going to jail).. like WTF! if you didn't mean to why did you!
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 30 March 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe he had some sort of never before heard of fit that compelled him to disrespect your car to the extent of jumping on it, and the whole time, he was honestly fighting himself to stop, but there was a bigger power at work.....
What a faggot of an excuse he comes up with. I hope they fuck him so hard in jail that he splits in half!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 30 March 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you may be a chick, but you're by no means a lady Smile
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 30 March 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I will take that comment without trying to justify otherwise.
There are just certain things in life that require drastic measures. Disrespecting a car enthusiasts car is like a man watching his wife being raped without acting on it, its a direct attack at his pride, honour and sanity.
I can understand how it would feel to have that happen to my car, is there something so wrong in being enraged at that???
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 30 March 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just trying to lighten the situation.

If someone did that to my car, I'd like nothing better than to take to them with a baseball bat

I wouldn't put vadalism of car quite on a par with rape tho
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 30 March 2003 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Granted I do sometimes get a little carried away with my exagerations. But in all honesty, it does feel like a direct personal attack when something like this occurs.
I know if it were me, i would hunt him down with the most lethal weapon I could find. lol, it makes it a bit easier to do this when you are not a lady Laughing
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 30 March 2003 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LadySX wrote on Sun, 30 March 2003 07:08

something for him to dream about each night before he goes to sleep in his cell Smile

Hmmm......may i pls ask.....how can one Dream before they are asleep

87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 30 March 2003 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not worried!
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Tue, 01 April 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
day dream, its what you do when sleep is not yet needed
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Tue, 01 April 2003 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's what I do at work every day, for 8 hours or so Smile
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sun, 31 August 2003 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happened about this?

tough guys huh. every single one of them wouldnt say shit if they were by themselves - but in a group, sooo tough.

but if you take the matter into your own hands - say grab a heavy metal object and smash the biggest one in the face with it your the one who's fucked.

I bet you were working at some sort of fast food place right?
people who have to serve the public in these sort of "low" roles arent human right - so you can give them a heap of shit and they deserve it cause cause theyre working in a shit job right.

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: the kicked the crap out of my soarer! Sat, 06 September 2003 16:04 Go to previous message
dude that fuckin sucks, glad to hear you're gonna fuck that little shit back though.

im protective as hell of my car and its just a brown RA60!! i reckon if someone did that to my car, i'd run the fuckers over, let them feel the 67 kw of...bumberbar... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Celica (st162) vs Supra (1984)
Next Topic:got done speeding last night, do i lose my license??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 05:05:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077691078186035 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.