Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
5503s
Newcomer

March 2003
icon5.gif  M4 Toll Gates Subaru Mon, 24 March 2003 11:15 Go to next message
This is an old event but anyway on my way to uni last year, just b4 final exam times I pull up into the M4 East bound on my way to uni. As u know, everyone had to stop cause no E-way thing then. I put my toll pass in and gates open..... so Slowly move out. Coming out at same time was a blue car....all i noticed were its bumper....i thought it was a Mitsu lancer......this is all I noticed then but suddenly it begins to launch hard.......WTF???..... Shocked

so being in first gear with no high RPM drop or clutch slippage....i also floor the throttle. At this stage all I can see, well not really.... just sense is this blue thing right next to me. Note this is on the far right two lanes and they eventually merge to form the right overtaking lane. Redline to 7500 rpm and shifted 2nd.......Half way through 2nd, the lane merged and we were both neck and neck so I moved in the middle and he stayed on the right lane....unless i wanted him in my driver door or on the concrete thing......... Rolling Eyes

Redlines again and shifted 3rd....by now we are both doing near speedlimit + on M4 and still neck and neck.....kinda funny. He then conceeded and I moved ahead into the right lane.........I thought....is that really a lancer??.......then in the rear mirror i saw the guy.....a late 20's suit goin to work as usual and......his fog light cover. Subaru STI....blue....google eye version..........

I went home that evening and jumped on net to check infor and spec's on blue car.......hmmmnnn....still not sure to this day..... Sad

I drive a 99 Bathurst MR2.....one of the last few sw20.......no mods except for cup holder......hmnnn......drink

Send a private message to this user    
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Wed, 16 April 2003 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A non turbo mr2 wont keep up.. (with just a cup holder as modification !)

no way Laughing
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Wed, 16 April 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
must of been a type-r cup holder..
its all about the juice baby Razz
5503s
Newcomer

March 2003
Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Wed, 16 April 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IMHO Probably so.......thats why i'm not sure bout it......

But other then that, I think he just had a bad day or something......lucky for me Smile

Type R cup holder??????.......
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Wed, 16 April 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe an 'RX' STI ??? heheh

type r cup holder meaning a rice modification mate... i see u are new to this forum...

this forum has a thing against people who rice their cars up - ESPECIALLY ppl who put typr r stickers on hondas and non-hondas alike.....hence type R rice cup holder

Laughing Laughing Laughing

welcome to Toymods
5503s
Newcomer

March 2003
Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Wed, 16 April 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'Rx' STI.....hmmnnn thats funny......

Thanks for the welcome......appreciate it Smile Smile

I can understand the RICE thing i suppose......i use to drive honda but changed to toyota and I like toyota cars heaps more!!!........especially toymods forum......

See u around Smile

leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Wed, 16 April 2003 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unfortunately I saw a type "R" toyota sera the other week Confused
mr supra
Regular

July 2002

Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Wed, 16 April 2003 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a magna floating around here with a supercar style rear wing, Accura and 350 (chev, off an old monaro or something) stickers. wtf??
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Thu, 17 April 2003 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a generic "toyota racing" sticker on the windscreen, does this count? Embarassed
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Thu, 24 April 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah theres a guy at my tafe with a 94 corolla sedan...

supercar wing, trd stickers, exhaust tip, and mag lookalike hubcaps Laughing

..and he floors it whenever he leaves too haha
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Thu, 24 April 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the biggest sins of all an exel with TRD stickers on it.... i also had to laugh at this one was an n14 pulsar sss that was turboed, had the cooler sticking out the front all the mods.... and had TRD stickers as well as a HSV LOL what sort of idot does that.... i though have a turbo with all the crap he had done u would have some sort of idea.... LOL
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Thu, 24 April 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheheheh

stickers are so funny !
King of Cool
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: M4 Toll Gates Subaru Sun, 27 April 2003 17:59 Go to previous message
At a supermarket up the road, I saw a falcon of some description with TRD decals on it. Just pissed myself laughing, while the stooges are sitting in their car thinking WTF?

KoC
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA23 vs 202 LH torana
Next Topic:Nice Copper
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 08:52:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039269924163818 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.