Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area? Mon, 24 March 2003 20:43 Go to next message
Does anyone know where i can find the english subbed 'v-opt' tapes/vcd/dvd in the Wollongong Sydney area?
  Send a private message to this user    
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
Re: Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area? Mon, 24 March 2003 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that where they drive/race nissans, r31, GTRr32, coz I have a couple of these, as well as the entire first series of Initial D
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area? Tue, 25 March 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe it is a video based on drifting and circuit competitions in Japan, not the stuff you see in High Performance Imports (HPI), but the actual pro competitions

I always see HPI magazine doing photo shoots of the TOP competition cars, now i really want to see them in action
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area? Tue, 25 March 2003 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a movie on VCD by Tiff needle called "burning Rubber" its a step by step guide to doing all sorts of things in fwd, rwd, and 4wd the movie is awesome

those who have seen it can vouch for it!

its actually a dvd rip *.avi not vcd
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area? Tue, 25 March 2003 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig I'd be interested in that!

When I've got my car going again I'll drop down one night to see about that fuse, and maybe borrow your backup of the movie.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area? Tue, 25 March 2003 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you cant.

i have an option video umber 52 from ebay (from japan)

it cos me $30 plus shipping
i will be making a "backup" onto vcd.

sikmr2
Regular

January 2003
Re: Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area? Mon, 31 March 2003 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Japanese Motorsports in Adelaide have a collection of these videos. Give them a call , im sure theyll help ya out. Prices vary but are good viewing
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: Where can i find 'Video Option" in the Wollongong Sydney area? Tue, 01 April 2003 14:12 Go to previous message
there was a guy who posted on the forums a while back, i think his name was mr jerome de la paz or something. i was gonna buy some but never got the spare cash, search back throught the general forums and if you can go back far enuf you should find it
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Got rice?
Next Topic:rare toyota stuff on ebay
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 07:30:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059270858764648 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.