Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
icon14.gif  4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 03:20 Go to next message
I have the entire first series of Initial D a Jap Anami series(approx 25 episodes)on a 3 DVD set (must be about 3-5 hours)and the Shouksin Trial parts I&II (3 vcds). The Initial D cartoons feature a AE86 Toyota kiking the shit out of 180sx, r32, hondas etc, the trials VCds are real people running street drags in Nissans (r31 & r32 gtr fans will like this one) Selling as a set cost me $100.00 from ChinaTown (Syd), sell to highest bid, (will post 4 $5 or u can pick-up)
  Send a private message to this user    
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give you $50
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where in sydney r u?
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Near Hurstville (Penshurst)
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do they have subtitles?
initial d that is?
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes they have english subs, but only in when I play them on my DVD player, they don't come up when I play it on the PSII??
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$60?
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to correct my first post they Trial runs are timed (they race each others times), they don't drag race on the street, but they drive bloody fast on the street (I don't know if they were legally made i.e. the jap cops knew about it, or if they just did it) if anyone does know let me know, but then again I don't think I even spelt the title right Shuto Oskinshin Trial?? there are 3 in the series?
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like they r sold to EMP 2TG for $60 rods?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice Smile
just let me know where i can pick it up from and ill be there
it will have to be 1 night this week tho
or the weekend i would say
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I am actually headed out to Warwick Farm tonight, u r near there?
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Mon, 07 April 2003 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$70 and ill pick em up
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Tue, 08 April 2003 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, its on for young and old, but i think tkoco has already agreed with emp on a price so i think the biddin war is ova
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Tue, 08 April 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh gee wiz, it was looking like I might make $, instead of lossing $40, sorry bozwon, I will PM EPM with my address if he doesn't pick them up tonight (my bro will be home if I am not) u can havem for $60 rods, I think thats pretty fair all round (I am not looking to milk it 4 all its worth).
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Tue, 08 April 2003 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey if any1 bids higher thats ok with me Smile
get what u can for them
i already got them all on divx anyway Smile
but ill buy them if no 1 offers higher
tkoco
Regular

January 2003
icon12.gif  Re: 4 D Drifters (or wanna be drifters) Tue, 08 April 2003 03:52 Go to previous message
Oh ok then, very sporting of you, Bozwon will PM u now about a pick place and time ok (unless u don't want them).
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fs: RE711 tyres
Next Topic:6MGE Parts FOR FREE!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:04:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063209533691406 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.