Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Calling Everyone Who Has Done Brake Upgrades For AE86

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4AGESprinter
Regular

February 2003
icon1.gif  Calling Everyone Who Has Done Brake Upgrades For AE86 Tue, 08 April 2003 03:25 Go to next message
Hi All,

I am wanting to upgrade my front brakes on my Sprinter, and also to compile a list and details of different front brake upgrades available for the AE86 for a website, so i was wondering if you know of any Brake upgrades, or have carried some out yourself, could you please post details of them, such as what parts were used, what was involved, rough cost etc. here, or e-mail them to me at toranafan@hotmail.com

Thankyou In Advance
Jason
  Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Calling Everyone Who Has Done Brake Upgrades For AE86 Tue, 08 April 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this has been covered many times before, did u do a Search?
4AGESprinter
Regular

February 2003
Re: Calling Everyone Who Has Done Brake Upgrades For AE86 Tue, 08 April 2003 05:17 Go to previous message
yes, i have done a search, and it yeilded about 3 threads that were worth reading, and alot of threads saying "how can i upgrade my brakes for my sprinter" and someone replying "put xt130 struts on"... this may all be well and good, but i was looking for detailed information, such as exactly what bolts on, what has to be changed, parts to use etc... i know of the brake upgrade article in the articles section of toymods (this is the sort of info i'm after, such as stuff presented in that article), and of a few good threads, but i have noticed there are a few different brake upgrades i'm hearing about, but only 1 or 2 are mainly discussed.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supercharging an 18R-GEU
Next Topic:TRUST emanage
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 22:17:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042390823364258 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.