Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Anyone here drive a red RA28? (Canberra)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Anyone here drive a red RA28? (Canberra) Wed, 19 February 2003 06:25 Go to next message
Does anyone drive, or knows who drives a red RA28 in canberra? I saw one in civic as I was leaving work. Looked in pretty good nick, was just wondering if any of you guys ownded it.

Damian
  Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
icon5.gif  Re: Anyone here drive a red RA28? (Canberra) Thu, 20 February 2003 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have not seend it myself but does anyone here own a white TA22 thats raised at the back and has like double size back wheels i saw it in fyshwick today lots freaking awesome (quick lttle bastard too) Shocked Shocked Shocked
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone here drive a red RA28? (Canberra) Thu, 20 February 2003 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen that White TA22 at Charnwood shop once and it looks Evil or Very Mad tough!!!!
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Anyone here drive a red RA28? (Canberra) Thu, 20 February 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that dude a member either of toymods or the ccg? cause if he ain't he should be
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Anyone here drive a red RA28? (Canberra) Thu, 27 February 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're talking about a white RA23 with 9" wide simmons on the back, thats gordon. he is a memeber of the CCG. The car has a 1GGTE
silversup
Regular

December 2002
Re: Anyone here drive a red RA28? (Canberra) Tue, 04 March 2003 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope, its a ta22 with a raised back - saw it in woden plaza a couple of months ago! Got huge tread! looked like 9's to me!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Anyone here drive a red RA28? (Canberra) Wed, 05 March 2003 08:35 Go to previous message
Ive seen this sick yellow one. It was parked on the side of the road between two trees but now lives in my garage waiting for the right time to rein terror on the residents of Latham once more. (evil terrible laugh)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: Ae82 steering boss kit
Next Topic:anyone selling their rolla?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 10:38:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053350925445557 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.