Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
[On Boost] AE86
Newcomer

February 2003
icon2.gif  Wanted AE86 Sprinter Sun, 02 March 2003 07:51 Go to next message
I'm looking for a sprinter. It is goin to be a project car so it needs to be driveable so that i can get it to my place. Would like the body in fair condition.

Please let me know
  Send a private message to this user    
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Wanted AE86 Sprinter Mon, 03 March 2003 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car: 1984 Toyota Sprinter
Colour: light Blue

Motor: modded 4age, 100kw bottom end, shot peened and nitrided crank, shot peened and balanced rods, 86 Kw head, 288 degree Ivan Tigth Cams, some port and polish head work, new valve train gear, all new parts in motor, Quad throttle bodies from 20V, Autronic SMC running the show. Motor is dyno'ed at 190 hp with a red line of 8500 rpm. Adjustable cam gears. Full Trust exhaust system with custom trust Extractors (4 into 1), custom fuel system.

Drivetrain: 3 Puck TRD clutch, T50 gearbox and Mechanical 4.3 LSD with jap Disk Rear End.

Brakes: Jap spec all round. EBC Black Stuff pads.

Suspension: Custom coilovers at front, Tokico HTS 45 way adjustable Shocks all round, 250 pound Springs front, 200 rear, Adjustable cusco camber tops, adjustable sway bar front and rear, adjustable rear pan hand rod

Wheels: 15 X 7 Performance Superlites (yes.. as seen on mini's)

Rubber: RE711 front, rears.. michelen sport.

Interiour: MR2 seats, grey and blue trim very immaculate, JDM Trueno dash with the 7700 rpm factory redline, Pioneer CD player and speakers, Nardi Wheel and Momo knob.

Very neat car with some minor paint issues on the roof thats about it. drives and performs exceptionally. I've never driven a car that handles better then this.. its set up for handling rather then drive.. but it can be thrown around very perdictably.

Car is in brisbane with South australian rego, is fully legal and roadworthy. Reason for selling is due to the fact that my sales job needs a newer more practical car... otherwise i would keep it.

For pics of the car and motor go here www.pbase.com/mrrx7/my_ae86

email dmhaw@winshop.com.au for more info
Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: Wanted AE86 Sprinter Mon, 03 March 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think hes looking for someething that is not already fully sic
[On Boost] AE86
Newcomer

February 2003
Re: Wanted AE86 Sprinter Tue, 04 March 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad car but i'm looking for something shitty. I'm goin to do all the modifying the car myself. So i need something that can make it to the body shop.
william68
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Wanted AE86 Sprinter Sat, 10 September 2005 08:33 Go to previous message
Check this one out.
http://firesport.ipspace.com/?section=item&act ion=show&id=22320

I am selling it ASAP. Give me a call if you want to know more info or discuss about the price.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WANTED ae86 sprinter
Next Topic:WTB: Stock AE86 - any condition
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 06:35:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050129890441895 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.