Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celica28
Regular

May 2002
CCG March get together Tue, 18 March 2003 02:05 Go to next message
Hi One and all,

I have spoken to Supa Karts and the deal is like this:

I need to have confirmed numbers 60 hours prior to the event along with full payment.

This means you will have to let Mitch or myself know if you are attending and have money (cost of $30) paid to me no later than midday Friday 28 March 03. Rocking up on the day will not allow you to sneak in as Supa Karts do have other bookings on the day.

The BBQ will be fired up prior to us racing so we can all go out full as a boot (on food only).

Any questions contact me on 0412 699 144.

Send a private message to this user    
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG March get together Tue, 18 March 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in, I've not been go-karting before so it should be lots of fun.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: CCG March get together Tue, 18 March 2003 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Second that have not been karting before either. Phil how do we get you the money???

Jeremy
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG March get together Tue, 18 March 2003 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 18 March 2003 03:27]

trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG March get together Tue, 18 March 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in too!

Phil, will you be out this side of town any time before the 28th?

I'll pay you for the lights as well Very Happy
AE86
Regular

May 2002

Re: CCG March get together Tue, 18 March 2003 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in too. It will be fun to drive a vehicle that has more hp and better handling than my Celica Razz
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG March get together Tue, 18 March 2003 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driving something that actually moves will be something of a treat..

alltho its not really driving if ur just sitting in the drivers seat making broom broom noises! Very Happy
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG March get together Wed, 19 March 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those that live southside, give me a call on 0412 699 144 and we can make arrangements for payments at my place.

Those that live northside, call me for alternative arrangements.

Hope this helps.

Trent,

I will be at bowling on Thursday night, if you can drop in at 6.30pm.

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG March get together Wed, 19 March 2003 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me down for 2 cause i will bring a mate should be fun and with some good competition.
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG March get together Wed, 19 March 2003 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil,

Provided I remember, I'll be there!
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG March get together Fri, 21 March 2003 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the proposals to be there, guys and girls, but you are all missing the point.

I NEED your money up front. If I do not have your money prior to 12.00 Friday 28 March you will not be driving with the CCG at track. This is the proposal from the track administration not Mitch or myself.

So far there are only 4 people that have paid there money. Those people being Trent Kershaw, Mitch Sloan, Ben Meyer adn myself.

Could be a lonely afternoon out there with only 4 on the track.

So give me a call and lets make some arrangements for advance payment.

By the way we will be having a BBQ prior to racing and sandwiches will be $1 each.

Have you filled out your registration form for the TOYOTA Natioansls yet? Accommodation is filling up quickly and some trick cars have been entered. Like an MX73 Cressida with a
1JZ-GTE pushing out around 400rwhp, yes the print is correct 400 Rear Wheel Horsepower. Joe is a great bloke to know.

Any questions call me on 0412 699 144.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Phil
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG March get together Sat, 22 March 2003 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent done either yet...
but i will i will i will!!!!!

i just have to find out whether or not the "better half" will be joining me on the trip to dubbo....

damn woman cant make up her mind!!!!!!!!!lol
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG March get together Mon, 24 March 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gumby,

What has Crash got to do with go-karting payments for this weekend?

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG March get together Tue, 25 March 2003 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not going to be able to make the meet because im trying to put money away for the nats
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG March get together Wed, 26 March 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Have you filled out your registration form for the TOYOTA Natioansls yet? Accommodation is filling up quickly and some trick cars have been entered. Like an MX73 Cressida with a
1JZ-GTE pushing out around 400rwhp, yes the print is correct 400 Rear Wheel Horsepower. Joe is a great bloke to know.

just refering to this statement.
thas all

[Updated on: Wed, 26 March 2003 00:55]

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG March get together Wed, 26 March 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad Sorry to say but I'm out now as I have to work sat night till 6 the next morning Sad

AE86
Regular

May 2002

Re: CCG March get together Mon, 31 March 2003 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Phil but I just couldn't get you the money for Go-Karting before the cutoff date. I'm going to miss out on a great day Crying or Very Sad
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG March get together Mon, 31 March 2003 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Even though I missed out on the Go-Karting and BBQ I had a GREAT day, I got my photo taken with one of those Red Light Speed Cameras. Now I have to wait and see if it got my plates.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG March get together Mon, 31 March 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GOOD LUCK WITH IT!!! Eye Spin
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG March get together Mon, 31 March 2003 02:48 Go to previous message
For those that attended the go-karting yesterday, thanks for coming along. From what I have gathered all that attended (not necessarily raced) have a great time. I know I did. It was good to spend half a day catching up with most of the happy little munchkins that will be attending the TOYOTA Nationals at Easter.

It was a great afternoon.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Canberra people accomadation for toynats
Next Topic:perth auto saloon this weekend...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:47:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056750774383545 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.