Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 01 April 2003 02:47 Go to next message
The sticker I had made up, that I showed everyone on Sunday at the CCG Karting, was just a demo to get feed back on interest & cost. As discussed, they will be about 60cm long and only 3 cm high. With the CCG website underneath in much smaller print.

CANBERRA CELICA GROUP
www.geocities.com/social_ccg

Looking at white letters in the early Celica scroll, with front adhesive to go inside the rear window. They will be $15 each. Please email me if you wish to buy. I will only order as many as I recieve orders for.

Cheers

Mitch & Phil
CCG
  Send a private message to this user    
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 01 April 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good...

ill give you the money and cuck her on
when we meet up at the NSW border!
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 01 April 2003 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i get one now and one later??? but yes definitely put me down for at least one oh and Phil the guys at promotive are sourcing me a full gasket kit for my engine for when they put the camshaft in. (its surprising how fast you can spend six hundred bucks to get cam in but it will go faster)
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 01 April 2003 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me down for one when do you want some money?
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 01 April 2003 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To make this fair on me, how about I take orders from you guys. Order them when we have the final product, I'll pay for them and collect the money when I see you.

So, if you tell me you want one, then you HAVE to pay for it! Easy eh!

Cheers.

Mitch
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 01 April 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Works for me just tell me when they are ready mitch and i will get the money to you
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 01 April 2003 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 01 April 2003 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ditto
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Wed, 02 April 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes please Mister.

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Wed, 02 April 2003 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it possible to Get a sticker which will stick to the outside of the rear window? I dont wanna sound stingy but if for some reason I want to remove the sticker I don't really wanna risk ripping the tint.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Wed, 02 April 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought that it did go on the out side..... Embarassed
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Wed, 02 April 2003 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its called refining the product....again due to popular demand the sticker will be for the outside of the rear window. No tint averse stickers in the CCG!

Cheers.

Mitch
CCG
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Thu, 03 April 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How are the stickers going, Mitch?

Have you decided on a design?

When will they be ready?

Thanks Smile
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Thu, 03 April 2003 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have been getting quotes and ETAs from several sources. Looking like:
White letters
Stick outside the rear window (or front if your that way inclined!)
60cm long & 4cm high
Lower case in mild scroll
Canberra and Group in slightly smaller font
Celica in bold
All dependent on the capabilities of the manufacurer of course.
$15 each - have only 20 orders so far but will have to cut off tomorrow and order.
So if you want one.......ORDER NOW!
Cheers.

Mitch
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Thu, 03 April 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For sure put me down for one. what would be better top or bottom of back window???
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Thu, 03 April 2003 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jezz
I will put mine on the top of the rear window for my Tweety. I think that will look more distinctive with the roof lining as a dark background. However, down the bottom of the glass will look OK too. You can always have 2!

Mitch
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Thu, 03 April 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
top sounds good can we order more later ??
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Thu, 03 April 2003 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the guy supplying them can guarantee the price then sure.
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Fri, 04 April 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To be fair, I think it would be better if we all called Mitch and made arrangements to hand money over up front.

This way Mitch is not out of pocket for his bery generous offer to arrange the stickers. If Mitch is looking at $15 per sticker and ordering 20 of them that means Mitch will be out of pocket $300 until all stickers are sold.

I for one would not like to be in that situation and feel it only fair for everyone wanting stickers to do the right thing by Mitch.

Call Mitch on 0408 994 410.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Fri, 04 April 2003 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good point when do we need to get him the money???? im flat out all weekend so mitch if you live on the southside i don't think i can get over there
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Fri, 04 April 2003 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch does live on the southside. If you can give the money to Gumby, he can pass it on to me as I will be in and out of Mitch's place all weekend. Onyajezz!

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Fri, 04 April 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool i will find out were he is this afternoon so i can get money to him
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Fri, 04 April 2003 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know that it is only 15 bucks but my money is kind of tied up till early next week when i get paid again. I do definately want a sticker
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Mon, 07 April 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason,

I would suggest you put your hand up once you have the money. At this stage the only people that have paid Mitch is Ben an myself. Come guys and girls put your money where your mouth is and help Mitch not be out of pocket.

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Mon, 07 April 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we pay mitch on sunday when we do the car wash thing??? if not i will get it to gumby tomorrow night
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Mon, 07 April 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch will probably not be at my place as there is still alot of hours to be put into finishing off the car. Best to get the money to Mitch prior to mid week.

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Mon, 07 April 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats this car wash thing? i thought that was happening at dubbo? cos 4 hours of 110 km/h hour will put lots of exhaust crap on my rear bumper
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 08 April 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mr no fuel (Ben)

Just thought entrants might like some detailing hints with their cars. I am not interested in having a thousand cars at my place being washed and degreased.

Bring it over after this is done and then we can get stuck into it from there.

If your car is clean before you leave, then it is easier to clean when you get there.

Only a thought.

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 08 April 2003 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phil count me in for sunday at nine o'clock if its still on you can msg me your address if you want i have five cans of degreaser should i get more ???

Jeremy

celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 08 April 2003 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5 cans should be more than enough. Don't forget to cover the air cleaner on the side draught. Wash your car and degrease the engine bay prior to coming over. That way I can assist you with some pointers. Don't forget the other things that I mentioned in prior messages.

See if you can come over with Gumby. The cleaning thing will be on just depends on who rolls in. If no one turns up by 11.00am then I will just go over to Mitch's place and help him with Tweety.

trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 08 April 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Phil,

I thought I was Mr No Fuel!
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Stickers Tue, 08 April 2003 22:03 Go to previous message
No Trent. Your Mr "Run out of Fuel" Man.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dodgy Mechanics In Canberra
Next Topic:Lets go cruzin!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:39:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065450668334961 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.