Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Mon, 21 April 2003 09:12 Go to next message
It seems that in my rush to get everything back in the car after swapping video tapes for Amanda, i left one tape on my roof, which, as Joel has told me, fell off and smashed. we lost all the footage from saturday night. all i can say is that i guess we'll have to shoot a replay next year.

once again, sorry guys.
  Send a private message to this user    
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Mon, 21 April 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[size=7]NOsize]

[Updated on: Wed, 23 April 2003 06:13]

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Mon, 21 April 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quite Frankley

BUGGER!!!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Mon, 21 April 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes It was a bit of a bummer,

So was that all of your footage?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Mon, 21 April 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe so...
the drags...
the ehhhh lawn mower...

the celica going nuts!!! Mad Mad

all of it...

i think.. but really really hope not!!!!

it was a pretty good show from all reports!!!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Mon, 21 April 2003 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmm This may not be a bad thing we will just have to do it again.

As for you ben you will be severly punished which will be left up th ash to decide as he seemed to be that way inclined.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Mon, 21 April 2003 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I left a pizza on the roof once when doing deliveries,
Smashed the hot cell bag and messed up the pizza pretty bad although it was a barrier reef so you couldn't tell the difference and neither could the customer Razz Also left a coke on the roof once too, the guy was PISSED when the bottle exploded all over him Laughing

Anyway guys how'd it go?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Mon, 21 April 2003 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin awesome!!!

we ummmm " borrowed " the lawn mower for
"recreational" purposes..

saw the drags. man that little rolla did some amazing things

went show and shine... and walked around drooling all day

it was awesome!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have to agree a fun time was had by all some a little more than others (Capt'n Crunch).
Shame you couldnt come Lynden was a top weekend.
One downfall is that im now dead broke again Sad
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm lol Capt'n Crunch you have no idea how funny the jog was on Saturday night
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know when i asked him the next day how he felt and if he remembered anything from the night before all he could say was something about running an awful lot. Laughing
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
running...
diving..
tackling...

spewing...

lol chasing the lawn mower with 5 drunken people hanging off it

man its such a good thing we didnt get that tractor up and running...

or the quad bike for that matter
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol he chased imaganary cows saying he was going to cook more of that steak

Mind you that was tasty steak Shocked
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeah good steak..

i cant believe he started to eat it after he dropped it on the floor at the bon fire....

Laughing Laughing

mmmm crunchy steak!
for CAPTAIN CRUNCH!
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing yeah. that was a great night. i really dont know what i can say though.

look at it this way. now theres no evidence of what we did.

at least we have the memories... well most of us do
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol its allllll good
im sure we will get more incriminating evidence of some form later on in the year!!! lol
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is a definite yes! i reckon we should be doing more overnight cruises, even if its only to the bay. i'm really regretting not starting that tractor though Very Happy
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed we need more cruises also what if we get together every now and then for a couple of drinks or pool at the pub as a social thing?
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A great idea. but do we all live on the south side?
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 22 April 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im north but that dont bother me none
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 23 April 2003 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to make it fair we should meet up in woden somewhere..

and yes ben.. the tractor was a really really bad idea! lol
i can imagine it now going down into the river and never returning,

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 23 April 2003 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats after the shed got taken out with those big forky things
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 23 April 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what type of drink are you guys after beer and a bit of pool or coffee and hot wedges with conversation???? cause there is several places for both and gumby edit your damn post so i don't have to scroll to the other side of the world to place posts
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 23 April 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends on the time and day i suppose
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 23 April 2003 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't keep all the people happy all the time i guess.
Thats the spirit jezz beer, pool and wedges works for me although not till the weekend or early next week cause this weeks a bit crazy.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 April 2003 03:10]

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 23 April 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah same here. Beer pool and wedges. but where can you get all of those at the same place?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 23 April 2003 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why the answer is simple

TUGGERANONG SOUTHERN CROSS CLUB!!

fun is only a stumble away
jezz
Regular

January 2003
icon14.gif  Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 23 April 2003 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AAAAAAAA-MEN to that brother, and if it isn't a stumble there, it is definantly a stumble back
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Thu, 24 April 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am I allowed to attend considering I couldnt make it to Dubbo? and I missed the barracks? And I have an undriveable celica? Smile
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Thu, 24 April 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude like i said in the other thread i'll even give you a ride if you need one all the more people to talk to the better i'll start a post in a minute about it what does everybody rekon saterday night about eight-nine ?? give me the times your free people and i will organize something.
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 27 May 2003 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all,

most of you don't know me, i'm Sam i own a yellow 72 TA22 which looks a lot like mitch's..

An even better idea than going to Southo's is Jackpot bar in Erindale.. they have beer, lotsa pool, chess, jenga, air hockey, arcade games, ping-pong, connect four, lotsa food, strip poker, couches.. the list goes on!

They used to be really dodgy but management has changed and they're really awesome now.

Sam
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Tue, 27 May 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Sam do i see you going down the parkway in the mournings sometimes or is that someone else?

Chris if you read this when do you want to pull that rg out of the 23?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 28 May 2003 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm... yeah... when ever you want. prolly the same time you wanna rip off all the stuff that you need...

i gotta get rid of the whole car soon tho...

becasue the land lord is getting the shits... Rolling Eyes
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks Wed, 28 May 2003 00:11 Go to previous message
mkay
when are you going to be home or somewhere that i can contact you so we can figure something out?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Glenloch Interchange!!
Next Topic:POSTPONED INDEFINITELY The Barracks: Take Two
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:08:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075538158416748 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.