Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
cruize 7th july Fri, 21 June 2002 12:09 Go to next message
ok who feels like goin for a bit of a drive on the 7th of july it is a sunday?

im not totally sure of what would be a good place to go but i would like to put some faces to names on here.

also have a couple of friends coming up from NSW with a ke70 corolla for the skidpan on the saturday.

other makes are welcome too.

Send a private message to this user    
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Fri, 21 June 2002 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe. Depends what you have in mind. It would be a post-birthday drive for me. Smile
strutto
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Fri, 21 June 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be in for it. Like Apollo said - depends what you have in mind. Laughing

May be able to bring a few non toyota blokes as well.
Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Fri, 21 June 2002 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i am open to suggestions. i havnt organized anything like this before so let rip with ideas. i was thinking along the lines of mount mee or something like that or maybe a drive up north around malaney and surrounding area, but then highway driving can be a bit boring
strutto
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Fri, 21 June 2002 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, probably best to keep away from the Gold Coast and Brissy. Cops have been goin wild lately... Sad

What about Mt Nebo or Mt Glorious? Never done them myself but have heard good things.

Where's Mt Mee?
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Fri, 21 June 2002 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep. I'm all for not going to the coast either. Such a boring trip that is.

I can't think of anything ATM myself.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 22 June 2002 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should of planned it for another weekend! That way i could tag along with someone.
skitz_supra
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 22 June 2002 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll b in for it, finally be able to be in a cruise with my own car...

c-ya,
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 22 June 2002 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a good idea i will be there

Cool1 there is plenty of room in my car, we could go rip apart what you want from the wreck maybe also either before or after....or just leave it for another day it will still be there its at my in laws house, haha

Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 22 June 2002 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok from what looks good in the front of the street directory. we start off somewhere areound enoggora. go north on mount nebo road then it turns into mount glorious road then follow that along and turn onto wivenhoe/somerset Rd and keep going north maybe take a rest at one of the lakes along the way we a few rests before this may be a good idea too then up to kilcoy where we turn right and go east towards caloundra. i am thinking maybe go to caloundra and check out some fothe sights? then come back down Mount Mee Rd then onto Mount Samson Rd which then turns into samford Rd and we finish off basicly where we started. sound good? any suggestions post them up.

Apollo are you busy next sunday? if not how would you feel about riding shotgun and just checking this route out with me?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 22 June 2002 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz well i cant go,to far, plus i'll be tooo hungover from my b'day party. would be good to go for a cruise! have a good time anyway fella's.
strutto
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 22 June 2002 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celica_RA40: That route sounds pretty good to me. Cool

Go for a scope and check for any probs / dramas.
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 22 June 2002 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a mega cruise dude

sounds good, make sure you time it
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 22 June 2002 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celica_RA40 wrote on Sat, 22 June 2002 9:48 PM

ok from what looks good in the front of the street directory. we start off somewhere areound enoggora. go north on mount nebo road then it turns into mount glorious road then follow that along and turn onto wivenhoe/somerset Rd and keep going north maybe take a rest at one of the lakes along the way we a few rests before this may be a good idea too then up to kilcoy where we turn right and go east towards caloundra. i am thinking maybe go to caloundra and check out some fothe sights? then come back down Mount Mee Rd then onto Mount Samson Rd which then turns into samford Rd and we finish off basicly where we started. sound good? any suggestions post them up.

Apollo are you busy next sunday? if not how would you feel about riding shotgun and just checking this route out with me?

Next sunday should not be a problem. I'll suss out what you've described in the directory myself.

Quote:

well i cant go,to far, plus i'll be tooo hungover from my b'day party. would be good to go for a cruise! have a good time anyway fella's.

It's on the 7th, not the 30th. Unless you are having your party a week later?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Sun, 23 June 2002 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a good idear wayne, But i'm going to Ferals' Birthady party (read pissup).
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Sun, 23 June 2002 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries mate Rolling
SkiDMaN
Regular

June 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Sun, 23 June 2002 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celica ra40.... im goin to the skid pan with ur friends....

where are they staying for the night after the pan.... cause the cruie sounds good... cause i will be up that way on saturday.... are u comin to watch us perform ;P

i might get a room at a motel or something for the night then cruise on sunday... thats if my car holds out on the pan Wink
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: cruize 7th july Sun, 23 June 2002 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak yeah, i'm having it a week later, we have a sound-off in maroochydore on the 30th. dunno if i'll go to it, depends how many judges they need. other wise i'll stay home and warm up for my party Freak
Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Sun, 23 June 2002 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey skidman the more the merrier.

Pete and kristyn are staying at my joint for a few days.

We are gunna drive down to the pan on saturday and maybe go out to archerfield or sumthin after the skidpan and go karting.
SkiDMaN
Regular

June 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Sun, 23 June 2002 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good... i guess i will see ya at logan hyperdome Nod

i cant wait to throw the ol girl around
grimwolge
Regular

May 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Sun, 23 June 2002 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm the organiser of the above mentioned skidpan Rolling

Smile

Will see if I can con my brother into bringing the KE70 out for the run.

Will prolly be rooted from being out crusing all nite after the skidpan, but I will see how I go

-Grimwolge Skull

Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Mon, 24 June 2002 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grimwolge is that the KE70 with the SR20 DET? i saw it at the pan last time and it was wicked
grimwolge
Regular

May 2002

Re: cruize 7th july Tue, 25 June 2002 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nar, standard 4K-C unfortunatey

This will be my first time at the pan.

Pity I wont have my Sprinter finished by then, so i'm taking my Datto.

http://www.rollaclub.com/sprinternow.jpg

THis is what the sprinter look like at the moment...

Seeya

-Grim
Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Tue, 25 June 2002 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well there is a few people keen to go but im not sure if we want more or just keep it as a toymods and friends sorta thing? how bout i tell people on the performance forums and the rola club forums that the cruize is happening?
strutto
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Tue, 25 June 2002 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celica_RA40 wrote on Tue, 25 June 2002 10:09 PM

well there is a few people keen to go but im not sure if we want more or just keep it as a toymods and friends sorta thing? how bout i tell people on the performance forums and the rola club forums that the cruize is happening?

Yeah, I reckon let those forums know...

Whats the saying? The more the merrier? Very Happy

Have you scoped the route out yet?

[Updated on: Tue, 25 June 2002 13:43]

Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Wed, 26 June 2002 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havnt had a chance to check it out yet. gunna go and do it this sunday

apollo u still right to go?
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Wed, 26 June 2002 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ATM, should be. Give me something to do. Smile
Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 29 June 2002 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey apollo its a bit late but where do you want to be picked up from and at what time? i was thinking around 11 am
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cruize 7th july Sat, 29 June 2002 11:58 Go to previous message
Check PM.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:possible toymods club starting in queensland soon
Next Topic:um..help...he he he
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-