Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Standard AE86 Trueno running around northern suburbs

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Standard AE86 Trueno running around northern suburbs Tue, 06 May 2003 12:29 Go to next message
There's a standard looking two tone AE86 Trueno GT-Apex running around on standard wheels in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. All I can say is Im jealous.
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Standard AE86 Trueno running around northern suburbs Tue, 06 May 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a Green 86 getting around the Northside aswell, Anyone know this one or own it?
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Standard AE86 Trueno running around northern suburbs Tue, 06 May 2003 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't seen that one , there was also a Levin running around Ashgrove West but I haven't seen that in awhile. Crying or Very Sad
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Standard AE86 Trueno running around northern suburbs Tue, 06 May 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dunno who owns the green one but I know that Soarer21 from AE86 world recently sold a green AE86 with a 4AGZE for under $5k.

There is also another Panda Levin running around Sunnybank Hills which I'm yet to bump into although ppl often mistake mine for that one. As far as I'm aware, there are only 2 panda's in Brisbane although I did see a Silver & Black one although that looked more like a home paintjob.

Then there's Riceboy with his white AE86 with 'Hachiroku Drifter' in Japanese stamped on his bonnet. Speedcore's red devil is with Anthony Kellam at the moment and then there's Performancecar with his Red AE86 with 20 valve conversion.

Seen a nice yellow AE86 with Levin grill around the Indooroopilly area as well as a couple of other AE86's which appear stock.

Also, there's been a dark blue Trueno that I've sighted that's a genuine JDM import with side skirts as well.

Quite a lot of AE86's around in Brisbane but they all seem spread out.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 May 2003 13:57]

Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Standard AE86 Trueno running around northern suburbs Wed, 07 May 2003 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dodgy_Haro wrote on Tue, 06 May 2003 23:54

Also, there's been a dark blue Trueno that I've sighted that's a genuine JDM import with side skirts as well.

I think thats the one.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Standard AE86 Trueno running around northern suburbs Mon, 16 June 2003 15:58 Go to previous message
i saw a black limited trueno driving along waterworks road past ashgrove bp last year when i was in brissie

genuine with redline tailights and side skirts
little asian fellow driving it. he looked at me funny when i pointed and my jaw dropped

hehehe

theres more 86's in brissie than in sydney i rekon
that or the 86's here are hiding Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise up the mountain on 2nd August
Next Topic:drift day at Qld raceway!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:38:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054829120635986 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar