Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » POSTPONED INDEFINITELY The Barracks: Take Two

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

POSTPONED INDEFINITELY The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 06 May 2003 12:44 Go to next message
In light of the destruction of the infamous barracks footage, I will be flinging open the gates of my farm for Take Two. All who stayed at teh barracks and would like to have more fun, come along and if you missed out last time, this is a great opportunity to meet a great bunch of people by coming along this time. I will set a tentative date of the weekend of the 23rd,24th and 25th of May. It can be a 1 or 2 day event depending on what you guys want to do. Post your thoughts here and we will try to make the event fit into everybody's schedule. There is a house at the farm with everything including fridge, stove, tv, bath, shower and toilet. There is also a fireplace. Those who come are welcome to stay in the house. those who wish to pitch tents can feel free to do that aswell.

The place where the crop cirles will appear is surrounded by hills. there will be little to no noise outside 200m.

Any questions, call me on 040 886 0558 or leave a post here.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:42]

Send a private message to this user    
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 06 May 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben,

How far away is this farm? I've gotta work all weekend, but I'd be keen to come out in the evening if it's not too far away.

Couldn't possibly miss take two as well! It'd be a crime Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 06 May 2003 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i gotta work too..

so i might just come for a night and check out the goodness.. maybe crash out and get back to work the next day
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 06 May 2003 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about 30 mins from queanbeyan. 40 from calwell.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 07 May 2003 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me down for two days inside the house as i have weekends off
Very Happy
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 07 May 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in at this point also Cool
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Sun, 11 May 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys its officially on, i even have my parents' go-ahead.
Lets all meet in the Maccas carpark in queanbeyan at 1pm on friday and go from there. Its at the other end of the main street, between pizza hut and KFC. Bring enough food and beer for yourself. we'll check the supplies before we leave queanbeyan.

ps, we cant trash my parents' house.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Sun, 11 May 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many days is everybody else staying????

[Updated on: Sun, 11 May 2003 23:28]

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Mon, 12 May 2003 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring your GF's if you wish, but only if they agree not to bitch about noise pollution etc. Also, there is something wrong with the plumbing at the farm (nothing we cant handle), so wither take a dump before we leave or be prepared to tip a bucket of water down the toilet Wink.

And Gumby, You'd better bring extra petrol cos theres lots of sideways goodness to be experienced out there Very Happy
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Mon, 12 May 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benmeyer wrote on Mon, 12 May 2003 15:41

so wither take a dump before we leave or be prepared to tip a bucket of water down the toilet

dude you really are the ladies man
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 13 May 2003 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He da man Laughing
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 13 May 2003 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

so is anyone else coming?

P.S. i test drove a GT4 yesterday...
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 13 May 2003 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 13 May 2003 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol ill be there... at some stage.. lol

oh yeah... my friend took me for a drive in his twin turbo supra last night....

the bastard dont even have working tail lights... and its only making 2 pound of boost athe the momento... which is wierd...

but bloody hell it hit the speed limiter of 180 really really really fast.....

damn...

oh but yeah ill be there at some stage... maybe not the when you guys all meet up at queenbeen
but ill figure something out with work..
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Tue, 13 May 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheh count me in

queenbeen = Struggle Town Laughing
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 14 May 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Queenbeen = Parasite
silversup
Regular

December 2002
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 14 May 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Ben - what gt4 was it? a 205 or 185?? also was it for sale? tell me more!!!
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 14 May 2003 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How close is the barracks to bungendore.i have a couple of cars that'll love to get dizzy Evil or Very Mad
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 14 May 2003 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
185 and yes it was for sale. its in Liverpool. a REALLY great car. call bill on 0410 567376

Guys it looks as if this is going to turn into a one night affair, i simply must be at the raiders game on saturday night. if too few of you cant make it on friday, i'll just postpone it, but it will definitely happen.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 14 May 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about 20 minutes away

its on forbes creek road
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Thu, 15 May 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok can i have a final show of hands so i know who's coming tomorrow night?

remember, 1pm at maccas in queanbeyan
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Thu, 15 May 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well probably no one as tomorrow night is the 16th, not the 23rd.

Or did you move it forward a week?
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Thu, 15 May 2003 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. yeah disregard that post

it IS on next friday, not tomorrow. i thought it came up a little quick. Laughing
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Thu, 15 May 2003 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good one Ben Very Happy
I know what to buy you for christmas
a calender.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Fri, 16 May 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah! calendars are for the weak! Cool
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Fri, 16 May 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was that WEAK or WEEK? Very Happy
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 21 May 2003 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok so can i have one more final show of hands for friday please?

I need to know who we should be waiting for!

and remember if you are coming, bring some paint and some money for the paddy basher!
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Barracks: Take Two Wed, 21 May 2003 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be showing up sometime this weekend probley saterday and sat night
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Thu, 22 May 2003 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rick and myself will be there what time because ive got to work friday?
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Thu, 22 May 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well most of us are leaving from queenbeen at 1. but i'll be coming back to queanbo later to collect gumby, so name whatever time is good for you
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: The Barracks: Take Two Thu, 22 May 2003 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK Ben we will probably be ready around 4 or so what time are you coming in to pick up chris, unless you want us to bring him out (that is if he knows the way)
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: UPDATE: ON FOR TOMORROW NIGHT ONLY (FRIDAY) The Barracks: Take Two Fri, 23 May 2003 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He sort of knows the way
We'll make the meet time 4:00 at maccas cos im buggered if im just gonna turn around and go back to queanbo once i get there.

remember to bring enough eggs, bread bacon, beer and mcains pizzas for yourself.
This is a BYO outing.

See you at maccas at 4!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: UPDATE: ON FOR TOMORROW NIGHT ONLY (FRIDAY) The Barracks: Take Two Fri, 23 May 2003 02:46 Go to previous message
k
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:An apology to those who stayed at the Barracks
Next Topic:Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:14:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075700283050537 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.