Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » possible toymods club starting in queensland soon

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Celica_RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: possible toymods club starting in queensland soon Tue, 02 July 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i just got back from a Celica club of queensland meeting and it looks to be everything we would want out of a toymods queensland branch but wiht a lot less hassles. there is a range of differnt cars there to keep the toyota heads happy and the people are nice too. the next meeting is August 6th i think. im gunna send my membership off next week
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: possible toymods club starting in queensland soon Tue, 02 July 2002 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did they mention anything about Toymods?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: possible toymods club starting in queensland soon Tue, 02 July 2002 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i also just got back from the meeting - good to see RA_40 turn up and show interest - im glad we met your expectations + glad your becoming a member ..

We had 4 or so new members join up tonite - but strangely enough - we seemed to be missing a few that expressed interest to come along tonite on this forum thread - where didyas all go ?? Did your toys not start ? did you sell your toys and buy a HONDA ????

Strutto - make sure you pop along to the next meeting mate - Re dybo day - all spots are taken - we have to share our allocated time with the MR2 club and the honda club - only 7 cars could participate

Wayne - What happened there ? I brought the carb and stuff along - i thought you were coming tonite ? I waited ariound an extra hr after the meet just incase you were running late and stuff - but you must have had prior arrangements or something

Anyway - To those that came along - thanks fellas - were happy to see new guys with GENUINE interest - and i look forward to seeing more of you .. To those still to come - well - next month for the general meeting i guess... Ive had a good chat to Amanda ( club pres ) and ill be linking her up with this forum thread tomorrow hopefully - So thse still needing answers will have a more informed face to ask Q's to

Stuart
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: possible toymods club starting in queensland soon Tue, 02 July 2002 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stew,

had an accident at work and hurt my back again, looks like im out of action for the rest of the week, couldnt even drive myself home

am really dissapointed in not being able to come and also i promised Cool1 a lift so i let him down and he is dissapointed also

i hopefully can make it to the cruise on the 7th july...have to wait to see what the chiropractor says, are you going to be there ?

cheers
wayne
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: possible toymods club starting in queensland soon Wed, 03 July 2002 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No confirmation for July 7 yet - I might have a chat with
bog-stocka to see if he wants to co-pilot with me - though if i do come ill keep the carb in the boot for you

celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: possible toymods club starting in queensland soon Wed, 03 July 2002 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stewart,

doc says i am good for tommorow so i am good for the weekend, if you dont end up driving your own car, feel free to tag along in mine

see ya
greypower
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: possible toymods club starting in queensland soon Wed, 03 July 2002 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went along to the meeting & instead of asking questions during general business, cornered Mrs. Prez. after the show & asked all the questions I needed to know, mainly incorporation & insurance (for my peace of mind), & she had the right answers, so that's where I'll be heading. A club is only what you make it, Toymods was mentioned breifly, & i'm sure we could use this part of the forum for our own use , seeing as how the Celica club don't have one. Maybe more of the Celica members will log on. A club is only as good as it's members & you usually only get what you put in. It's allot of hard work to get a club up & running & if you want to come under Toymods wing, ask about incorporation ( I reckon they would be - especially for the office bearers sake) & especially insurance - that's critical these days.
Sorry guy's, but if you reckon it's too far to travel from the northside to a meeting once a month, stick to the keyboard ! I think it was about 35 min. over & 30 min. home, to Strathpine.
Richard
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: possible toymods club starting in queensland soon Wed, 03 July 2002 12:22 Go to previous message
Richard - just a note mate - will you still be joining for the other stuff that we do ?

I dont think its 100% necessary to come to the meeting for members - its just a very good chance to catch up with everyone and get inmformed .. Im having a think - you had the little red levin by any chance ? or was that someone else ? We had an excellent turn out last night

welcome to terry Obrien too - i hope your signing too terry it would be handy to have your racing background at informations disposal

lastly, to wayne - good to see your all in one piece again and stuff - if i go though - ill be taking my celica ... Hoping to see if simon ( bog-stocka) wants to jump in for some fun ..

Ill bring the carb with me as well - found the aircleaner and stuff too today and cleaned it all up - so your right to bolt on and go - if you have some gasket paper about

lastly ( again) where were we planing on going ? and who was coming along that id recognise from here ( all toynuts or interlopers as well )

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Next Cruise day ?
Next Topic:cruize 7th july
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:14:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058190822601318 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.