Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 04:04 Go to next message
Phil and I wish to call a quick meeting of interested people to discuss the update and improvement of the CCG website:
www.geocities.com/social_ccg/index.html

Ms Amber Matters kindly created and implemented the CCG website last year and we are really appreciative of all her efforts to create the site from scratch. However, due to Amber and Simon moving to QLD the site has fallen into disrepair. Therefore, if you would like to have some input or have ideas for the site, come along next Tuesday (20 May) to the Eastlake footy club, just off Canberra Ave between Manuka and Kingston (Oxley Street) at 7pm and give us some ideas. Maybe even have another drink!
Cheers
Mitch & Phil

PS. BTW - As the CCG has grown so much we are welcoming any Toyota owners to join our ever expanding Group. We are not ONLY joining up Celicas (even tho they are the best!!!), so if you are interested in Toyotas come along and join in! We are just being sociable!
Mitch 0408994410
Phil 0412699144
  Send a private message to this user    
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shall be there and I shall be happy to help. As mentioned in other posts website deisgn is my field of work and I am happy to help in any way possible, be it ideas, doing work on it, whatever
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo

That will be great. Going on interest so far we should have another great turn out!

See ya Tuesday!

Mitch
(CCG)
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries. Should have my car on the road soonish. As long as she starts and passes inspection Smile Give me a few months
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way, do I need to be a member?
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You dont need to be a member to attend our meetings. We are just a social Group so we dont charge for membership. Anyone can come along and attend if they just want to have a chat about all things Celicas/Toyotas/cars......

We do ask that all join by filling in a membership form (on our website) when they can so we can identify and contact new members.

New members are more than welcome. The more the merrier!

Cheers.

Mitch
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I meant for tuesday night, do I have to be a member of eastlakes?
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oops! Yes you do need to be a member or as I am a member I can sign you and anyone else in.

If stuck at the door - page or call me on 0408994410.

Cheers.

Mitch
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 13 May 2003 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know much about computers and the likes so i might come along and just be a dick. Very Happy
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Thu, 15 May 2003 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a plan
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Fri, 16 May 2003 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaso

the idea is to Very Happy smile and nod your head Laughing
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Fri, 16 May 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok will get practising this weekend
smile and nod think i can handle that do we have do do them both at once or can i alternate Very Happy
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Fri, 16 May 2003 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doing them both at once will save on brain power Freak which will leave you able to do it all night Laughing
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Fri, 16 May 2003 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If i do them both at once i wont be able to talk. This is probably a good idea because i talk s*&t any way.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Sun, 18 May 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there to smile & nod too.

Phil L
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Sun, 18 May 2003 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, I too should make this one providing I have my UNI assignments under control. Rolling Eyes
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Mon, 19 May 2003 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as wiso. If they're under control I'll be there.

Funnily enough, the project I'm working on is a Website Update! Razz

So I may be there, I may not be there, either way, I'll make some sort of input to you guys.....
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Mon, 19 May 2003 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once again work falls in the way for me...

might be there after..
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Tue, 20 May 2003 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so.... How'd it go?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Website Update Meeting - 7pm, 20 May 2003 Wed, 21 May 2003 05:57 Go to previous message
Ohh not bad, you know the usual. A bit of talking, bit of drinking, bit of talking, throw a few website ideas, a bit of talking, a few get together ideas, bit more talking followed by more talking.

That's pretty much how it went. Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:POSTPONED INDEFINITELY The Barracks: Take Two
Next Topic:The Proposed Rotary Powered Donut Doer
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:39:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060710906982422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.