Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Is just me or what?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
enki
Regular

August 2002
Is just me or what? Tue, 03 June 2003 05:45 Go to next message
Is anyone else a member of performanceforums.com?? I just got banned for speaking my mind and telling them that the people running the site are a bunch of fuckwits. They put so many bans everywhere. They banned my friend cos they said he has sold lots of things through the site but never once thought of donating some of the money he made. I just hope this site doesnt turn into what performanceforums has become. Im not one to post lots of things. im more of an observer and because of that i got banned. Im better off sticking with my kind anyways and come back to the site that treats their members with respect.
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Is just me or what? Thu, 05 June 2003 22:32 Go to previous message
enki wrote on Tue, 03 June 2003 15:45

Is anyone else a member of performanceforums.com?? I just got banned for speaking my mind and telling them that the people running the site are a bunch of **censored** **censored** ............................. Im not one to post lots of things. im more of an observer and because of that i got banned.

Aren't these two statements kinda contradictory? Rolling Eyes

Yes, I'm a member there and have been for about 2 years, although I don't erally post there that often.

Yes, the mods there tend to ban a lot more people than on Toymods. They also have a MUCH higher number of members, and along with this a higher number of dickheads.. i'm not calling YOU a dickhead, and i'm not saying they were justified in banning you since I didn't see what happened. I do know that the forums there are much more heavily moderated because they HAVE to be.

In the 3 years or so now that i've been on Toymods, I think there's only ever been a handful of people to get banned, but our user-base is far, far smaller.
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Changing forum email address - IMPORTANT
Next Topic:Attaching files
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:51:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047769546508789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.