Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Thu, 12 June 2003 10:30 Go to next message
As per for sale thread -
i have 4 polished ma61 supra mags for sale ( pics if needed )

panasonic headunit/6 disc changer in VGC - in my GT4 at current -can hear if needs be

ta22 bonnet - fair condition - yellow - a bit of lip rust

weber downdraft carby + manifold to suit 2t/3t motor ..

If anyones interested - AVO cat back exhaust system for st185 Gt4 - 2yo - On my Gt4 at current . Im planning a bigger louder upgrade Wink

If anyones interested - let me know - Its the last of my OLD gear i need to get rid of so i can pour some $$'s into the new ride !

Send a private message to this user    
BAD22
Regular

April 2003
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Tue, 17 June 2003 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aNY PICS OF YOUR BONET? HOW MUCH U WANT 4 IT?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bad22 - looking for $50 for the bonnet though that wuld have to be picked up - i have no means of getting it to melb atm ..

its straight - has some rust on the nose but nothing major as far as i can tell - Ill grab a few pics First chance i have.

Going to melb this sunday so if anyone is interested in buying the supra mags i can bring them up to a meeting point
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I get pics of mags please?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure - heres a pic of one that i took on a sunny day ( not like the miserable drizzle outside atm )

http://home.iprimus.com.au/utahraptor/gt4_pics/shiney1.jpg

http://home.iprimus.com.au/utahraptor/gt4_pics/shiney2.jpg

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are the 14x7 deep dish style ones - not the skinner 15 inch ones on soarers ( look good on sprinters + celicas )
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want for them? I'm in Brissie tho so how much would it cost to get them shipped too?

Cheers.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking for 475 for the mags .. No idea on shipping to Brisbane though - Any suggestions of carriers you know that do melbourne to briz for smallish items ?
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope I don't know of any.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance on hunting about - i can look this end but if you find a cheap carrier that travels between briz and melb - i can get the wheels to their melb depot no hassles
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprintr - i may have a lead on freight with a friend - waiting on a reply/ quote to get it to brizvegas
batesy
Regular

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 18 June 2003 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much you after for just the downdraft webber?
when you pulled it off the engine was it running good etc???
Also are you able to COD or something along those lines down to Adelaide?
cheers Simon
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Thu, 19 June 2003 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id take 70 for the weber and Adaptor plates - thought its been adapted to suit a 3tC manifold, or a 2t manifold ( the bolt on holes have been bored out to match 2t pattern - so either way works with the right adaptors/spacers - so it would be easiest to take the lot ..

it came with my motor when i bought it - and as far as i know was rebuilt . never had it running though.

i could COD to adel no probs though im not sure what charge they would do for the manifold + carbys ( manifold is cast - as you know - quite heavy )
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 16 July 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any pics of the AVO catback?

Whats the pipe diameter?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 16 July 2003 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the diameter is either 2.5 or 2.75 inch piping ..

i can try to crawl under the car and get a pic soon - as its on my Gt4 at the moment ..

are you in a great hurry to get it if interested ? as im off to NZ in a fortnight and wont have it off thec ar for probably upwards to a month ..

Anyway - lemme know - i havent worked out a price for the exhaust yet..

spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Bits for sale: Supra And celica gear Wed, 16 July 2003 22:39 Go to previous message
nope no hurry at all.

How about you PM or email me when you get back and have the pictures and the price you are after.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Autotechnica steering wheel & RAZO gearknob
Next Topic:Genuine Apex i muffler
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 17:14:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071520805358887 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.