Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 22 June 2003 11:12 Go to next message
i am bored, and study sucks! Very Happy

"Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos" - H. Simpson

"Gaffer tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together" - Unknown aussie engineer

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel" - H. Simpson

"What is originality? Undetected plagiarism" - Dean Inge

"Journalism is the ability to meet the challenge of filling space" - Rebecca West

"One of the major functions of skin is to keep people who look at you from throwing up" - Annon student's actual exam answer

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations" - David Friedman

"I can't give you a brain, but i can give you a diploma" - L. Frank Baum (Wizard of Oz)

"Listen, I worked long and hard for this place, and no one's going to take is away from me. Not you! Not its rightful owner! Not anybody!" - H. Simpson

"Well, I may not know much about God, but I have to say, we built a pretty nice cage for him." - H. Simpson

"We should be safe up here. I'm pretty sure fires can't climb trees" - B. Simpson

"You know, there's a lesson here for all of us: it's better to watch stuff than to do stuff" - H. Simpson

And finally......

"The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss" - Douglas Adams

i'll shut up for a while now....
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 22 June 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL... You're an idiot Karl, you really are Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sun, 22 June 2003 21:12

"You know, there's a lesson here for all of us: it's better to watch stuff than to do stuff" - H. Simpson

i like this one Smile
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away. And you have their shoes." SKECHY CREW
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i used to have a txt docu with 100's of em... but some low life at uni nicked my zip disk... that'll learn me not to backup...
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy" - tom waits

"software is a gas - it expands to fill any given container it is put in" - unknown
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Everytime I learn something new it pushes something old out, like the time I took the wine making course and forgot how to drive" - H Simpson.

"smell that son, that's the smell of justice", "Smell's like hot dogs" Officer wiggum and Ralph Wiggum

"Me fail English, that's umpossible." - Ralph

Gotta love all the Simpson's quotes!
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"My mommy says im cool" - Milhouse

"A wasted weekend is not a weekend wasted" - Unknown, seen on a poster.

cheers
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MISS HOOVER, I ATE MY CRAYON!!!! RALPH WIGEM Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.gettingit.com/art/whoa/springfield9.gif
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On tonights episode where Krusty comes to the Simpsons house for dinner...

There's a knock at the door and Krusty's famous laugh and his horn goes off and Homer says "You think it could be him???"

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"YAY SLEEP! That's where I'm a Viking!" - Ralph Wiggum

"Father, Uncle Apu! The principal and a teacher were in a closet together and the principal had as many arms as Vishnu and they were ALL VERY BUSY!" - Apu's Neice
"*gasp* WOW!" - Apu N.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love that Apu quote Karl...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.lifeisajoke.com/Images/Homer.gif
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some Quotes from Homer Simpson:

"Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal:
You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done."

"Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

"I know what you're saying, Bart. When I was young, I wanted an electric football machine more than anything else in the world, and my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life. Well, goodnight."

"That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!"

"Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy."

"Ha ha! Look at this country! ? U R Gay!? Ha ha!" (looking at Uruguay on the globe).

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 23 June 2003 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benny the link didnt work
justin
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"I bent my Wookie" - Ralph Wiggum

"When playing sport it doesnt matter if you win or lose, its how wasted you get" -Cant remember(dont even think its an exact quote Razz)

And one that had me laughing on and off for a couple of days due to its utter stupidity:
"How much are the chopsticks? 29 cents? What a bargain!!" -Random quote from a friends website
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just to sh*t stir..... :D:D

"Around here we practice safe sex. We brand the sheep that kick" - Anon Kiwi

Laughing

Sorry to all you kiwi's out there! It's all in good jest!
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is one of my fav simpsons quotes...

Moe: You know what really aggravazes me? It's them immigants. They wants all the benefits of living in Springfield, but they ain't even bother to learn themselves the language.

Homer: Hey, those are exactly my sentimonies.

Barney: sdaflkdsa,vcmnbcs,kdsuiwerfiaflasd

Moe: Yeah, you said it Barn.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Homer - "No TV and no beer make homer something something"
Marge - "Go crazy?"
Homer - "DON'T MIND IF I DO! Gee *wvvvft* blublublu *wrrtwrrt* blaubglsjfgljasbglj.... UURRRGGGHHHH!!"

------------

*rotflmao* Does anyone else remember when Homer tried to get Bart to take the Focasim "Candy" and he tested it himself!?!?!

It still makes me cry!
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Homer: but i dont believe in JEEBUS!!

Homer: OHHH SAVE ME JEEEEBBBUUUUSSS!!!
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

"Around here we practice safe sex. We brand the sheep that kick" - Anon Kiwi

another from a kiwi mate:
"you aussies say that us newzealanders root sheep....., but we sell them to you and you eat them!!"
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stiffler "I'll just get a spoon so you can eat my ass".
American Pie.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After reading the "torque" and deciding I can't be bothered (and the fact that oldcorollas is doing a fine job anyway Very Happy), I was reminded of this delightful passage from the episode where Homer needs bypass surgery:

Dr. Hibbert: Homer, I'm afraid you'll have to undergo a coronary bypass operation.

Homer: Say it in English, Doc.

Dr. Hibbert: You're going to need open-heart surgery.

Homer: Spare me your medical mumbo-jumbo.

Dr. Hibbert: We're going to cut you open and tinker with your ticker.

Homer: Could you dumb it down a shade?
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I also stumbled across this today. It is an analysis of the medical care provided to the Simpsons family.

http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/reprint/159/12/1480?maxtosh ow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=& searchid=1056450919548_735&stored_search=& FIRSTINDEX=0&volume=159&firstpage=1480& ;amp ;journalcode=cmaj

[Updated on: Tue, 24 June 2003 10:41]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Homer: I'm feeling kind of low, Apu. Got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau.

Apu: Such a product does not exist, sir. I think you must have dreamed it.

Homer: Oh ... well, then just give me a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"hello super nintendo charmers"
-another ralph wiggum one liner
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"I'm learnding." Ralph again.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 24 June 2003 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"I'm sorry, but the fingers you used to dial are too fat. Please mash the keypad now to obtain a special dialing wand." - when homer trys to call for help when he is a 'big fat dynamo'
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 25 June 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
screw loose 22 wrote on Tue, 24 June 2003 07:38

justin

Works for me everytime dude...
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 25 June 2003 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marge - "No Homer - we can't afford Steak"
Homer - "Steak?"
Laughing

Also, my sig Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 25 June 2003 11:25]

7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 25 June 2003 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"why can't we have real marshmellows?" "Shut up and eat your pinecone!" -- Can't remember who, at camp Krusty
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Fri, 27 June 2003 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7mgte83 wrote on Wed, 25 June 2003 21:37

"why can't we have real marshmellows?" "Shut up and eat your pinecone!" -- Can't remember who, at camp Krusty

That would have been either Nelson or Kernie I believe..

How old is Kernie meant to be anyway???! He's always talking about his kid/divorce or some such thing! rofl
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sat, 28 June 2003 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Wed, 25 June 2003 20:28

screw loose 22 wrote on Tue, 24 June 2003 07:38

justin

well you are the special one arnt you
justin
Works for me everytime dude...

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 29 June 2003 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Bed goes up Bed goes down .. Bed goes up Bed goes down.."
"Cloud goes up, Cloud goes down.. Cloud goes up, Cloud goes down.." Homer .J. Simpson
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 29 June 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While doing circlework - "mmmmmmmmmmm..... Donuts........" HJS
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 29 June 2003 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, can you guess where the quote in my sig comes from? Laughing
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 29 June 2003 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally I like Futurama and Family Guy better then Simpsons.

Family Guy
Lois - "Peter, isn't it alittle esoteric?"

Peter - "Esoteric?"
zooms to Peter's Brain where men are sitting around a board table with esoteric written on some butchers paper

Man 1 - "Could it mean sexy?
Man 2 - "I think its a science term"
Man 3 - "Fella's fella's, esoteric means delicious"
flashes back

Peter - "Lois, Who's the Boss isn't a food"

Brian - "Swing and a miss"

-------

Peter at a garage sale - "Ah, I used to love playing with this bike when I was young"
flashes back to him at a tea party with his bike
Peter - "More tea Mr Bike?"

Futurama
Bender - "Maybe it just learned to talk as a parlour trick, like Fry"
Fry - "Like Fry, Like Fry"

-------

Femputer - "Death!"
Everyone - GASP
Femputer - "By snoosnoo!" (sex)
Fry and Zap - "Alright!"
Kiff - "Noooo!"
Zap - "What are you, gay?"
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 29 June 2003 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bender: Hey what kinda party is this theres no blackjack and theres only one hooker...
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Mon, 30 June 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I am a big movie buff, well... more so movies that push the boundaries. There too many quotes that I love, so here are only a few.

"I don't care who's nephew you are, who you know, who's dick your sucking on..... your going down!" Al Pachino

"Honey, I ain't gonna hurt you..... I'm just gonna beat your fucking head in!" Jack Nicholson, The Shinning.

"Your ass looks like 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum"
"How tall are you private?" "5'10 sir" "I didn't know they stack shit that high"
"Are you a Peter Puffer?" Sgt. ???? Full Metal Jacket

"Bring out the Gimp" Zed, Pulp Fiction

"Your mother sucks cocks in hell" Exorcist

"It's definitely weak but I have a feeling if we do
enough of it we'll be okay" Very Happy Very Happy Rolling Eyes
"Where's your lithium?" Bateman, American Psycho

And some from funny movies and TV progs,

"Want to BREED?" Willow

"Ok, but its gonna cost ya....... $50..... and a blowjob" BadaBing bouncer from Sopranos

"You must be one dumb motherfucker to lose your job on your day off" Chris Tucker, Friday

"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast" Shooter McGavin
"You eat pieces of shit??!!" Adam Sandler

"I'm in jail..... my dick gets hard if the wind blows"
"$7 ..... for a Coke????? I can get blown for $7!" Eddie Murphy

"LOOK!! Its the PIE FUCKER!!" Jay & Silent Bob
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Tue, 01 July 2003 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"MEDIC!" - Repeated about 2 billion times during Starship Troopers. Very Happy
FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP AND AT THEEM
Up and atom!
UP AND AT THEM
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You watched it last night too didn't you? Wink
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RANIER WOLFCASLTE's BEST:

"Laughing time is over!"

"Phil, those pants make you look like a homosexual."
"BOO!!"
"Maybe you are ALL homosexuals!"

"I am starring in a new movie where i am horrified to find out my son is a NERD"
"I'm laughing already"
"It is not a comedy"

"Meeting adjourned!"
"wow! you sure took care of that meeting McBain!"
"And now I am thinking of holding another meeting.. IN BED!"

"AHH! My EYES! These goggles do NOTHING!"

"My brautwurst has a first name, its k-r-a-u-t. My brautwurst has a second name its b-r-a-u-t-k-z........."

heeheeheee Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pick the movies Smile

1) "Luke, I am your father." (nice easy one for you)
2) "How in the name of Zuess's butthole??!!!!"
3) "Unemployed, in GREENLAND!"
4) "Time is not important, only life is important." (my fav. movie) & "Life, which you so nobley serve, is created from destruction." (same movie)
5) "Some things are true whether you believe them or not."

wednesday arvo quiz for you Razz
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Number 4.......... DEAD EASY............. 5th Element!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh a man after my own heart.... I LLOOOOOVE that movie

BZZZZZZZZZZ you are SUPA gween
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Tue, 01 July 2003 10:16

"MEDIC!" - Repeated about 2 billion times during Starship Troopers. Very Happy

anyone played wolfenstein: enemy territiry or return to castle wolfenstein multiplayer? Smile
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 02 July 2003 12:10

pick the movies Smile

1) "Luke, I am your father." (nice easy one for you)
2) "How in the name of Zuess's butthole??!!!!"
3) "Unemployed, in GREENLAND!"
4) "Time is not important, only life is important." (my fav. movie) & "Life, which you so nobley serve, is created from destruction." (same movie)
5) "Some things are true whether you believe them or not."

wednesday arvo quiz for you Razz

1) empire
2) the rock
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that leaves #3 and #5.. I should have made prizes...

if you can list all 5 correctly, I will give you my exahust mainfold that is in parts for sale.. Razz
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
#1 empire
#2 the rock
#3 the princess bride
#4 fith element
#5 city of angels
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The answers..... 4 out of 5 ain't bad Ed

1) Empire
2) The Rock
3) The Princess Bride
4) Fifth Element
5) Fight Club

I don't know about whether the same line is in city of angels or not, but I know it is from Fight Club, when he has the gun to that guys head. I forgot to put a quote in from Young Einstien, my #2 favorite movie.... "Every time I think about your theory of relativity, I get a headache." & "I'm a Tasmanian."

heheh, Ed you can have my manifold though... aren't I kind? Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, city of angels quote is:

"Some things are true whether you believe IN them or not."

so whats the manifold Confused

[Updated on: Wed, 02 July 2003 04:23]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations Ed.. you may wish I didn't award you the victory.. Razz

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=16217&start=0&rid=2485&S=5ab3e39d071 4869369184bbc0a7f90eb

lol.. I was going to throw it out
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 02 July 2003 14:37

I was going to throw it out

i think 'was' should be 'am' Very Happy

Shocked Shocked
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Wed, 02 July 2003 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look at it! It's wonderful..

http://www.goodshopping.com.au/celica/extractor2.jpg

is THAT the way you treat my generous prize?? Sad

You cut me man, cut me deep. Razz
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 06 July 2003 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"We can stay up late, swappin manly stories, and in the mornin I'm makin waffels" --- Eddie Murphy as Donkey in Shrek

now that movie has some good quotes
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 06 July 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Is it dead" BOON DOCK SAINTS when they blow the cat away on table at point blank >>all over the wall<<
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 06 July 2003 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flem...... love your sig!!

Sadly Hardcore is pretty much dead in the eyes of todays young ravers!! "ohhhhhhh its toooo hard!!!" "ohhhhhhh its tooo quick"
Damn pussies!!

And they say that Happy Hardcore is CHEEZE!!

I ought to slap those lil twats silly!!

Helmann
Regular

July 2002
Re: Quoteable quotes - simpsons and otherwise... Sun, 06 July 2003 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Anything fits if u push hard enough (engineering, not sexual)

simpsons: Quidgybow?

movies: I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And i'm all outa bubblegum. (evildead 3 i think)

Why am i on brain detail? (samuel jackson, pulp fiction)

I'm a mean mmmmmm fffffff servant of god! (preacher, dusk till dawn)

What the fuck is goony goo goo? (eddie murphy, delirious)

Don't cum too quick or i will clench my butt checks and rip your dick off (gay mr.t, eddie murphy, delirious)
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Who has Pay TV???
Next Topic:TA22's in Newcastle
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 23:13:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12280082702637 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.