Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BlackieWolfie
Regular

July 2002

Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Mon, 30 June 2003 08:20 Go to next message
I will be back in brisbane this time next year,so I am wondering who is from the Northside ?
Also,if you are from anywhere else then you can say where you are from too.
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Mon, 30 June 2003 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm on the best side of town errr I mean the north side Very Happy
silverfox
Regular

November 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Mon, 30 June 2003 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm from up the northside , well more like way up the north side as i am up caboolture way
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 01 July 2003 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
West is Best. Smile
But I live on the north side for half of the week and then on the west for the other half.
Blaze
Regular

December 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 01 July 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me up the north side, and I might as well be in Darwin. It's just friggin strange up there. the people talk funny and have 2 heads and things. Very scary. Sad

much better on the west or south side. but then again, not too south or west. gets weird out there too.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 01 July 2003 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are you trying to say mate. You wait till I see you Twisted Evil
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 01 July 2003 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak i'm on the north side of brissie...

Smile
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 01 July 2003 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im from 5ks north of cbd Wink
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Wed, 02 July 2003 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im from the northside, right next to apsley maccas infact.

RA60's ROCK THEY ARE THE BEST CELICAS!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be on the southside of Brisbane again in under a month(Carindale area) Very Happy
Hopfully i can afford to bring the supra with me...else its borrowed rides untill i save enough to bring her over.

BTW Southside shits all over north Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Fri, 04 July 2003 15:59

BTW Southside shits all over north Very Happy

Ok I think I have an idea.

When my car is finished we'll have a race. Northside Vs Southside.
Well see which is best Very Happy
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm from the south side. Bring it on buddy! Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just give me a few months Confused
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill race you now cool1 ill even take 3 sparkplugs out to keep it slightly even Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take you up on that offer as long as my mate can drive my car.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
d'oh! is the engine in your car.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends on what car your talking about Razz
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 04 July 2003 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i race for the Northside team? up sunny coast is a little north of brisbane Smile
BlackieWolfie
Regular

July 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sat, 05 July 2003 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Fri, 04 July 2003 15:32

When my car is finished we'll have a race. Northside Vs Southside.

Well,make sure you go past Roma St Police HQ in top gear !
dlwd3w
Regular

May 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 06 July 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll bring my R/C car, my cars about as good as cool1's atm Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 06 July 2003 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dlwd3w wrote on Sun, 06 July 2003 19:11

I'll bring my R/C car, my cars about as good as cool1's atm Laughing

Just remember the red car under the carport here is mine Very Happy
RA60_Celica
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 06 July 2003 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if any of u guys want to meet up on the northside sms me sometime 0405729521. i hardly see any celicas or oldschool toyotas on the northisde im wondering where u all are?! Confused
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 06 July 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No need to shout Mad
silverfox
Regular

November 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 06 July 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol won't see my celica for a little while yet its still waiting on the interior to be made and for me to get my window rubbers Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 08 July 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
southside's the shit,

race u all in the rona Evil or Very Mad

shame i wont win tho Confused

we should organise a drag day, nt solely for us, but we should all roll out there for a safe LEGIT environment,

i'll get my sisters mate; rob barac to come out in 81GHP, 12 sec JZA80, he also owns the 9 sec yellow evo {tweety}, that'll get ya {not me tho} Laughing
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 08 July 2003 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go southside go south side go southside go!

Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 08 July 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jezz the cheese thats been sittin beneath my forskin for the last 3 weeks could beat you south siders Confused
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Wed, 09 July 2003 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool1 - thats a lot of cheese, maybe a doctor should check that out Confused

southside rules - o'doyle rules too Razz
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Thu, 10 July 2003 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
O'Doyle may of ruled once....but now its the banana peel that owns all of j00 newbs :/

Anywho
Care bear countdown to touch down....19 days and 16 hours

Car gets there on the 7th of august...then you shall all fear the over priced 5m-e thats sent me broke due to my fucken old man having a sad and threatening to sell my car from under me if i didnt bow down to his greater knowledge of the world and thus how to spend over $4000 of my money in a more benificial way than i could understand and or appreciate...oh trust me son, you will thank me for this in the long run when you realise how stupid you were sounding for not wanting to rebuild a bust arse engine *end rant*
Wood§tok
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 11 July 2003 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im on the northside. have been since i moved from townsville about 15 years ago. caboolture was where i started but now im in clayfield. i cant drive ATM cause i got no licence. Sad um, will there be a toymods stand at the jamboree this year?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sat, 12 July 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a TA22 and live about 10 minutes from asply maccas.
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 22 July 2003 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true blue northsidian here too Very Happy

go teh mighty 5K KE70
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 22 July 2003 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nitephyre wrote on Tue, 22 July 2003 12:50

true blue northsidian here too Very Happy

go teh mighty 5K KE70

Going by your location, your just down the road from me Very Happy
arena
Regular

January 2003
      ?
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Wed, 23 July 2003 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i live on the northside but only for 2 months now. but i used to live and still work on the south side??

either way i dont mind just as long as i can have some fun...
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Mon, 28 July 2003 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Northside.... also 2mins from Maspley Accas...

on a side note.. there is a SHHHHMICKO levin sprinter for sale in eatons hill... 8.5 large Sad ... one day...

and if u live west of gympie road im prolly the goof dropping ur pizza's Smile
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 29 July 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$8500 for a 20 year old Corolla? Rolling Eyes
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Thu, 31 July 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess some people will never understand Wink

just kidding! BTW damo is too slack to contact ya but do ya want your jack and stands back bitch?
Very Happy
Norbie wrote on Tue, 29 July 2003 10:07

$8500 for a 20 year old Corolla? Rolling Eyes

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Thu, 31 July 2003 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I do... gimme!
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 26 August 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 30 June 2003 18:23

I'm on the best side of town errr I mean the north side Very Happy

I always thought you were on the southside. Ah well, there we go.

Quote:

O'Doyle may of ruled once....but now its the banana peel that owns all of j00 newbs :/

Anywho
Care bear countdown to touch down....19 days and 16 hours

Car gets there on the 7th of august...then you shall all fear the over priced 5m-e thats sent me broke due to my fucken old man having a sad and threatening to sell my car from under me if i didnt bow down to his greater knowledge of the world and thus how to spend over $4000 of my money in a more benificial way than i could understand and or appreciate...oh trust me son, you will thank me for this in the long run when you realise how stupid you were sounding for not wanting to rebuild a bust arse engine *end rant*

Geez, that sucks man. Maybe a rebuilt 5m-e could maybe KEEP UP to the mighty 5sfe. Very Happy

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Wink
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 26 August 2003 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since we're all north side why dont we organise a cruise one day?? would be a good chance for us all to meet and get some ideas from each others cars....
just a thought. Smile
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Wed, 27 August 2003 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Tue, 26 August 2003 21:37

since we're all north side why dont we organise a cruise one day?? would be a good chance for us all to meet and get some ideas from each others cars....
just a thought. Smile

Yep, let's all cruise on up to feral's place. Very Happy He can fabricate a new intake pipe for me. Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Wed, 27 August 2003 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak as long as you bring beer and food, i'll attempt to make anything....

Very Happy
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 29 August 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah a cruise does sound good
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Mon, 01 September 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would anyone be interested in a cruise on sunday 14th sept ? thinkin maybe a drive upto mooloolaba or where ever the most girls are to perv on Very Happy
also does anyone have a program for autosalon? it'd be nice if they told us what time all the events r happening......
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 05 September 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about this weekend before the autosalon??? is anyone else going?
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 05 September 2003 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am, saturday 10am Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 14 September 2003 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im on north side in everton park... about 10 mins from aspley maccas Razz . We should just all meet somewhere of common ground on a saturday or something.. like aspley maccas or something and just meet up and tool around
Patticus
Regular

September 2003

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Mon, 15 September 2003 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im from northside, Boondall here, RA60 83
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 16 September 2003 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

... I see so many nice sprinters, celicas on the northside but none wear the Toymods badge...

Do any board members live in brisbane ? perhaps a registration day could be organised...

anyone been pulled over for the sticker on the back windscreen ?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 21 September 2003 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havent signed up to the actual club yet.. i will when my car is done.
Asher
Regular

July 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 09 December 2003 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silverfox wrote on Mon, 30 June 2003 19:29

I'm from up the northside , well more like way up the north side as i am up caboolture way

Hey, keep a look out for a Metallic Poo Brown 85' stock CSi corona, I usually travel up and down torrens, morayfield and lyndsey (spelling? next to the soccer/hockey grounds) road.
rollawagon
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 09 December 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im just over 100ks from brisvegas, on the sunshine coast.beautiful place to live just a shame there are 2 many tools on the road.here they are newly weds or nearly deads.still love it though,besides the fishin is great.
Jaze
Cool Very Happy Cool Laughing
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Wed, 04 February 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i moved my stuff to bardon last week.
kells
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sat, 14 February 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am, I'm from Stafford area. Smile
lexus4camv8
Newcomer

February 2004

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 15 February 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I is from Eatons hill up the mighty north side
Medicine_Man
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sat, 27 March 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm From Burpengary, got a 1984 KE70 Corolla..

[Updated on: Sat, 27 March 2004 10:34]

DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 28 March 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey everyone i'm really new on this site, my ride is a 1991 blue toyota celica ST184, i'm from McDowall, its around chermy. so how's everyone?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 02 April 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im on southside. White xt130 rona and undercoated ta23 celica.
joshske
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Fri, 02 April 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im at North lakes, work at lawnton tavern Razz

celica is usually parked there, if not, im around driving at redcliffe area or if im REALLY bored ill head up strathpine way Razz

DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sat, 03 April 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
me and my mates have a nice little hang out spot up clear mountain, the drives not bad either, its getting little predictible tho
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Celica get-together in Brisbane?????
Next Topic:WOW time flys but I'm still alive and kicking!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:18:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080859661102295 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.