Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
steeko
Regular

July 2002
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 13 April 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm on the north siiiide Smile

Morayfield at the moment.. am moving to Newmarket, just around the corner from harry's diner..
i drive a white ma61 supra.. white writing on tyres..
squeeks, needs new bushes in suspension..

Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Anna
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Wed, 14 April 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live at wilston also close to harrys--no car Sad
nilezy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 02 May 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey

I'm also a northsider, Wavell heights.

Seen a couple of sillycars driving past my place, rather loud green one.....

Can't wait 2 get mine down here!! Sad

Nilezy
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sat, 08 May 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i mines blue with a rather loud intake, rest is pretty much stock, many blue lights tho. and was at harry's yesterday well next door to harrys i didn't need to get laughed at.

[Updated on: Sat, 08 May 2004 09:55]

NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
icon14.gif  Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sun, 09 May 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
South Side 1G-GTE powered RA28. Evil or Very Mad
Chickita
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 11 May 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm on the N'side too... Aspley Area Wink
Own a Black 94 Supra.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 11 May 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm black supra, what year model? i want a 93 supra, i'm like 2mins from aspley

oops reread post it a 94 Very Happy i have to see this car!!!!!! i chased a silver one down gimpie road till he kicked it into gear, the celica was never gonna keep up with that

[Updated on: Tue, 11 May 2004 05:13]

Chickita
Occasional Poster

May 2004

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 11 May 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe yeah its a 94 Wink
Non turbo Unfortunately... Couldnt comprehend paying about 6k a yr in insurance! but atleast its a manual! Wink
Turbo will be the next car! Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:05]

DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 11 May 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as you would have guessed my current car is a 1991 celica, its goin to get done up as a NA car as i can't really afford the insurance for a 18yo with a turboed car. next car shall be a twin turboed supra if they haven't been all written off by then, here hoping.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 11 May 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3pp is ur friend
dont worry about full comp hehe
im 19yo and about to be insuring a 1jz gte 84 soarer with alot of other mods(suspension and stuff)
3pp is like 650 with fire and theft
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 11 May 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happens if some ...... runs into your car when its parked somewhere, and doesn't leave a name and number? ~ranting and raving, while shaking fists in the air comes to mind~
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 11 May 2004 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The trick is 1) don't drive like a dick-head
2) Park in a safe place
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Tue, 11 May 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have any of you read the Pub crawl thread?
Asher
Regular

July 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Thu, 10 June 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Asher wrote on Tue, 09 December 2003 11:42

Hey, keep a look out for a Metallic Poo Brown 85' stock CSi corona, I usually travel up and down torrens, morayfield and lyndsey (spelling? next to the soccer/hockey grounds) road.

Ok I'm now at northgate. I'm usually driving around northgate, boondal, toombul shopping centre and chermside.

Saw a real late model maroon ae86 at toombul shopping centre about a month back, Dont really like ae86s but that one looked sweet as.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 June 2004 00:31]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Thu, 10 June 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Asher wrote on Thu, 10 June 2004 10:29

Asher wrote on Tue, 09 December 2003 11:42

Hey, keep a look out for a Metallic Poo Brown 85' stock CSi corona, I usually travel up and down torrens, morayfield and lyndsey (spelling? next to the soccer/hockey grounds) road.

Ok I'm now at northgate. I'm usually driving around northgate, boondal, toombul shopping centre and chermside.

Saw a real late model maroon ae86 at toombul shopping centre about a month back, Dont really like ae86s but that one looked sweet as.

you might see me at chermside every so often.. mz10 soarer with 1jz with 17's on front atm and 15's on back and half the front bar cut away for cooler
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Thu, 10 June 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice i like northgate, it is home of northfeild, mmm stereo.

sorry there really wasn't a point to this post, except i want my stereo.
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: Who here is from the Northside of Brisbane ? Sat, 26 June 2004 13:51 Go to previous message
I'm northside too, everton hills (well actually west side, but it is north west)

mine is the noisey white ta23.

I might like to have a look see at francis.puran's ta28 w/1g-gte as I am thinking of putting a 1g-gte into my ta23
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Celica get-together in Brisbane?????
Next Topic:WOW time flys but I'm still alive and kicking!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 02:15:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061590671539307 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.