who's going to the 4,6,rotary jamboree this year,
who's entering S&S, Drag, sound off, ect
is there gonna be a Toymods stand
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Wed, 16 July 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think there would be a Toymods stand seeing as the club is based in NSW and jamboree is in QLD...

I would love to go to Jamboree... Is it a 2 day event this year???

What are the dates and info for the show???
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 17 July 2003 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep 2 days, the 20th and 21st of sep
www.jamboree.com.au
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Fri, 18 July 2003 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that phil...
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Sat, 19 July 2003 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imformative site so far hey Confused
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Sat, 19 July 2003 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if I can get a ride, I'll be there Rolling Eyes
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Sat, 19 July 2003 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm told i buck like a mechanical bull so if you put $2 in my ear we'll see what happe.....OH you mean a ride to the Jamboree Laughing

Well maybe if you stand on the side of the road and make sad puppy dog faces somone will take pity and give youa lift!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Sun, 20 July 2003 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philmelvin wrote on Sat, 19 July 2003 22:25

imformative site so far hey Confused

LOL... I reckon...
xxpunkerxx
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Wed, 23 July 2003 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will be there, not sure if i will race.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Wed, 23 July 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A few ppl from my work are going up and I'm thinking about joining them...
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 24 July 2003 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am going and I will be racing in my Corona!

look out for me in a yellow 82 corona.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Tue, 29 July 2003 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

just thought i would let everyone know that the www.jamboree.com.au site is now up and it has entry forms.

later
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 31 July 2003 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to go. Mmmmm have to see how I can swindle this one.
bassaholic - are you driving the weapon up or trailering?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 31 July 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I haven't actually driven my corona yet. So after I have taken it for a drive and worked out how it goes on the highway with the 4.5:1 diff, then I will make the decision. But most likely I will be driving as it would be pretty hard for me to get a car to tow the trailer.

P.S you better come. I wanna see your yellow beast doing down the quarter!
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 31 July 2003 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there Very Happy lookin forward to getting away from the Canberra cold!

Phil
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 31 July 2003 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope to be there. Say gadday if ya see me Rolling Eyes
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Fri, 01 August 2003 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bassaholic-
4.5 gears - YUK. Do you reckon that the turbo's will get working in first gear with that ratio?

I really want to go, and I really want a turbo/intercooler upgrade. I reckon that to go to the Jamboree would cost me upwards of $1000 (wife and 2 x rugrats as well) and this represents a fair chunk of the turb/IC funds Sad .
So I am having a conflict of interests amongst the board members that live within my skull.

P.S I love the colour choice of your car! Which yellow is that?

NOTICE:
Wanted - $4000 to fund the next 2 months of my car habit.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Fri, 01 August 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I have no idea what colour yellow that is except the engine bay is the standard colour. The previous owner painted it. He changed his mind half way through and the rest of the car is a much brighter yellow.

I don't know exactly what you mean by the diff ratios as they as the turbos are stock so they should spool early?
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Fri, 01 August 2003 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Righty, yes the std 1J turbos do spool very quickly, my reference is more towards making use of the great mid range torque on offer. I just think that it will rev through first very rapidly (of course I have no idea of what tyre diameter and that you will be using). I suppose that being an auto first gear would be geared rather long anyway.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Mon, 04 August 2003 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A car load of us are heading up from Canberra (1 from Merimbula), I don't think I will be driving the KE25 (4AGTE) up though (still thinking about it). I know I will wish I had it when we get there Very Happy

Shane.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Wed, 06 August 2003 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go on Shane, put the KE25 on a truck to get transported, and meet it up there for some fun Smile you'll regret it if you dont! Especially now that there's TWO days of racing!

Cheers
Phil
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 07 August 2003 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well, i guess i will see how it goes very soon as i just need a new brake master cylinder fitted and then off for a drive! It did a burnout in reverse though Smile as only the back brakes are working now. Smile
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Fri, 15 August 2003 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to go but it all depends on whether the the 3TGTE will be in and the car painted by then... Confused
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Mon, 18 August 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't mind going

[Updated on: Mon, 18 August 2003 11:05]

spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Mon, 18 August 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there with my GT4. But I won't be racing unless I can fix my lifters in time Sad

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Tue, 19 August 2003 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll race, look for the guy getting bitch slapped by the officials after his 18 second pass Very Happy Very Happy
remember this year its a 14.99 cutoff not 15.99,

GTR700 will be there too, siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik 2 8 sec GTR's, 2 9 sec GTR's a 9 sec honda.

apparently pac has been doing testing at waricks 1/8mile over the last few weeks in their new MX6
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Tue, 19 August 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I won't be making Jamboree this year Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad ...

I got lots of money going towards the car in the near future, paint, panel, suspension, interior and exhaust Shocked Shocked Shocked ... I really don't wanna spend all this but the majority needs to be spent...

Plus Supernats is the Sunday before and I'll be there...
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 04 September 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 19 July 2003 22:45

Well if I can get a ride, I'll be there Rolling Eyes

does that mean i am going to have to give you a lift again this year Shane?....

Confused
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 04 September 2003 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know. If i leave Nicole at home again this year I dont think i'll get any sucky sucky for a very long time Sad
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Thu, 04 September 2003 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
well you better find someone to sit in the seat so Nicole can drive the sillycar down there......

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Fri, 05 September 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't make it there at all...

Make sure you ppl take good pics for me...
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Sat, 06 September 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont u think there should be a day before where all toymoders get together i think it well be cool on the sunday straight after the event the coast well go wild
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Mon, 15 September 2003 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

would there be any interest in meeting up on the way so we actually know who we are trying to meet? People usually meet at Redbank Plains as that is on the way. I am going both days, what about you guys?

Oh yeah, car is not ready so not racing Sad
[TOYROTA]
Regular

July 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Tue, 16 September 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All you canberra guys going up, me and one of my mates (also from canberra) seriously need a lift to the jambo, we are already in brisbane and can catch a train to wherever will be easiest, we just need a lift that last little bit and will pay for fuel money. Any help will be greatly appreaciated. Please call me on 0414259219, heck i'll even pay for your phone call! thanks. André
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Tue, 16 September 2003 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak i was spose to have all this week off, but now i have to work thurs and friday. so i will have to drive down friday night after work now...

bugga...
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Mon, 22 September 2003 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Jamboree was great. Heaps better then last year.
The 2 day event was good.
I took 6 rolls of photos and 16MB of digtal photos.
John AKA feral4mr2 took me for a spin in the feral and gave us a drive.....was awesome.
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Tue, 23 September 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So where can we see these "16Mb" of photo's?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: who's rolling to the Jamboree Wed, 24 September 2003 02:34 Go to previous message
i got 8mb but that would take years to put online at my dial up speed!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bored this thursday in Sydney - why not get free beer!
Next Topic:drift day pics from mt cotton
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 11:12:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072259902954102 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.