Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celica28
Regular

May 2002
CCG Dyno Day Mon, 28 July 2003 07:55 Go to next message
OK Guys and girls this is one of the events most members have been hassling Mitch and I to organise. Now is the time to stop the crap and provide evidence to what sort of power your car really is producing.

Details are.....

Date 24 August 2003

Day Sunday

Where Pulford Racing Engines Unit 2/23 Essington St Mitchell

Start time 8.00am

Finish time When Peter decides he has had enough or we run out of cars.

Cost $30 per car Payment is on an upfront basis only and MUST be paid to either Mitch or myself no later than Thursday 21 August. If you roll up on the day for a run we will accept your money but you will run at the end of the day and WILL NOT be eligible for prizes. Members of the Canberra Celica Group get priority over non members.

Feed We will have a BBQ available for breakfast and lunch. All food will have a monetary value (still to be finalised). Drinks will also be available. We are also hoping to have tea and coffee for the cold start and thawing process.

Prizes Mitch and I are currently negotiating trophies.

General We are not planning on attracting the DICKHEAD element. If you want to be in this category don't show up.

Any others questions you may have do not hesitate to contact Mitch on 0408 994 410 or myself on 0412 699 144.

Hope to see you all there.

Mitch and Phil
  Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Mon, 28 July 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celica28 wrote on Mon, 28 July 2003 17:55

General We are not planning on attracting the DICKHEAD element. If you want to be in this category don't show up.

Ohh well it looks like I am not invited then...... lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Mon, 28 July 2003 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil, Put this thread in the toymods events forum too, so we can get some sydney boys and girls down
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Mon, 28 July 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chuckles - do i have to join the CCG as well to win trophies for the day - like toymods ?

that would be 3 toyota groups i'd be a member of - and STILL none in victoria Wink

PS hope you guys have a good turnout - i wont be able to see how things go - so lotsa pics and vids !!

[Updated on: Mon, 28 July 2003 11:16]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Tue, 29 July 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill see if i can actually show up this time Rolling Eyes
with the new and improved 18RG powered beastie!!!!

Finally got rid of the 18RC boat anchore shit heap!!!!

YAY ME
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Tue, 29 July 2003 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it going with the new exhaust yet gumby. I have some money for you.
I found some bits today to fix my steering problem i hope shall pick them up on sat.
Oh yea and picked up another rg last night to.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 July 2003 07:09]

silversup
Regular

December 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Tue, 29 July 2003 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Jas,

Do you reakon we could do the transplant sometime next week or the week after?

Will give you a call in the next day or so ok!

Thanks mate!

M.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Tue, 29 July 2003 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well there was an initial carbie problem, but after taking the car to 2 differant places its finally all fixed up... and i have the throttle cable all going, but its a lil short and can stick sometimes...

not funny after giving her a boot full and cant stop!!! Shocked

but yeah, it goes well, maybe a lil rich.. or that just might be my right foot Very Happy

money for what might i ask???
the bonnet??

cheers chris
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Tue, 29 July 2003 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gumby, is that G'box member ready to be taken yet?
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 30 July 2003 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the list of cars is officially off and running Very Happy as we have already recieved some payments to ensure they have their 'slot' up front on the order list.

Just a reminder that first in with their $30 gets the next slot on the list. So if you want to run early when it is nice and cool then you will have to get your money in early. Sorry but in all fairness to the other participants we can only ensure a slot whan the money is paid up front.

Also, this is open to anyone with a Toyota that is interested in paying thier money and joining the que. Of course we have no idea just how popular the event will be so we are suggesting that the CCG poeple pay up early to ensure a slot as we are a bit worried that we may run out of time during the day, if the enquiried recieved so far are any indication.

So if interested, see the post at the top of this list.
Cheers.
Mitch & Phil
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 31 July 2003 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool

[Updated on: Thu, 31 July 2003 12:33]

celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 01 August 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,

Just to put a little bit of a clarification on some questions that have been raised off the forum.

Anyone with a TOYOTA is more than welcome to enter the Dyno Day. If you don't have a TOYOTA, you are more than welcome to enter, however, you will not be eligible for trophies. (Still under negotiation).

As mention anyone is welcome to enter, with a preference to those who prepay. For anyone interested form interstate, a money order, cheque or EFT can be arranged. Remember, if you want to take your chances on the day and pay on the day, you may be wasting your time. Naturally a full refund will be provided if you do not get a run, but that will be the chance you take.

Any question, call Mitch or myself.

Regards,

trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 01 August 2003 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil, will you be home on Sunday afternoon?

If so I'll be out that way, so I could give you the money then.

Trent
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Mon, 04 August 2003 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trent,

Thanks for dropping off the money yesterday. Great to catch up with you.

trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Mon, 04 August 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ditto Cool
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 08 August 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a reminder that we are taking payments for the 'slots' so if you want to come along just for the fun of it, make sure you call us to pay up so you are assured of a slot on the day. Like all our events, everyone leaves it to the last moment, so to make sure you are not the ones to miss out. Pay up front and you wont be dissapointed.
Cheers
Mitch and Phil

celica28 wrote on Fri, 01 August 2003 17:30

Hi all,
Just to put a little bit of a clarification on some questions that have been raised off the forum.
Anyone with a TOYOTA is more than welcome to enter the Dyno Day. If you don't have a TOYOTA, you are more than welcome to enter, however, you will not be eligible for trophies.

Cost $30 per car Payment is on an upfront basis only and MUST be paid to either Mitch (0408 994410)or myself (0412 699144) no later than Thursday 21 August. If you roll up on the day for a run we will accept your money but you will run at the end of the day and WILL NOT be eligible for prizes. Members of the Canberra Celica Group get priority over non members.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 08 August 2003 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh well it looks like I definatly won't be attending this event. I don't really care to find out what my Corolla makes at the wheels.

either I'll be there to watch or I'll be at home working on my car.

Smile
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Sat, 09 August 2003 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Joel, how are you going with the Celica? got a motor yet?

Cheers
Phil L
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Sat, 09 August 2003 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I got one, it's a 165 half cut.

Ben and Gumby, sorry if you guys wanted to see the motor running, I finished getting the fuel tank out of my car and hooked it up on Saturday, started the cut and damn she is a pearler, sounds and runs beautifuly got it to about 5000 and heard the turbo kick in.

Plan to start pulling the motor out of the cut today (Sunday)

[Updated on: Sat, 09 August 2003 19:51]

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Tue, 12 August 2003 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear joel, lemme know how it goes... and when i can have those extractors! Laughing
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Tue, 12 August 2003 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends when you have the money is when you can have the extractors Ben.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 13 August 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do you want for the whole exhaust?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 13 August 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol whiles we on the subject..
how much for the thermo fans!!!!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 13 August 2003 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well there you have options Ben,

You can get the one I have on my car currently which is extractors and 2 1/4 inch up till the cat and 2 inch from there on, OR same front but 2 1/4 inch right through, only thing is if you don't mind it being a bit illegal (scores 96Db max). Probably about $220 for the whole system (your choice which end) broken down about $150 for the extractors and $70 fo the rest (each has only done about 20k) Cool

Gumby, don't know about those fans, I am borrowing one of my sisters boyfriend and the other will fit on the 165 radiator. but we'll see...... Cool

Don't ask about my Driveshafts or Brake pads as they are sold, swapping them for a couple of Subs. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Don't ask about my Driveshafts or Brake pads as they are sold, swapping them for a couple of Subs.

SUBS ! I hope you mean the type where you get a long bread roll, some sort of meat, and can choose your salads, not those heavy thumping pieces of shit to slow your car down & attract people to break your windows to steal them Rolling Eyes Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2003 01:42]

trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel,

You have a decent rattle in your hatch, ya?

A couple of subs will rattle it like crazy and really give you the poos.

Trent
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I do mean Subwoofers, I know it kind of caught me by suprise as well, I never really wanted them, it 's just an opportunity, since I don't need need the bits I am swapping for, and they guys a bit strapped for cash.

Trent I am sure I fixed that rattle in the boot now.

Also I have a new mate with an ST162 who Is coming with me to meetings now on.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More the merrier i say,
Chris when are you going to show me the rest of your handy work. Very Happy
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take you up on the full exhaust i reckon joel. tell me, did you recognise any differences in performance etc with the 2 1/4 and 2" catbacks? if not, i'll just take the 2".
or both!! j/k

Thanks joel
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know what they say Ben the bigger the exhaust the smaller the ........... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jason,
just gotta fix my differooni!

so lets hear the days when your busy calender is free after this weekend and ill work my magic and get over to the north side to pick up some cash, and give ya a test run.\

both with the motor and all the crap i just shoved in the boot! lol

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you could fell a bit more pull when I had the 2 1/4 on it, But remember I will need to keep my cat?..... you'll have to use your own. Cool
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats wrong with your diff dont tell me you have rooted it already
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah he stuffed it royally, claims he wasnt doing burnouts Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 14 August 2003 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfffft a likely story
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 15 August 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was doin burn outs earlyer that day..

but.....

at the time of explosion.. no i wasnt doing burnouts!

got some rad video of it.. but it was only on the dirt...

but still looks cool...

but yeah... shes fucked and ill be fixin her back up with a newie this weekend.. hopefully
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 15 August 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those that are coming to the Dynoday. If you wish to have a run, you have to pay up front or risk not getting a run if you turn up on the day. As usual we have LOTS of people saying they are coming, however, we always get a flurry of takers very late trying to make it. Sooooo, if you want to make it a bit easier on everyone, how about give Phil 0412699144 or myself 0408994410 a call to drop off the money. $30 is a very good price for a run on a Dyno!

This is just a fun outing for anyone to see what sort of power their car makes at the wheels. It does not matter if you make 40KW or 240KW its just a bit of fun! So if you are a bit wary of how it all works, come out and meet the CCG and just make it a social meet then.

Don’t forget, if you pay up front you will be allocated a 'slot' and will definitely get a run. Of course, anyone who is not interested in running a car on the day is more than welcome to come along, buy a sausage sanga, meet the CCG and get a bit of an idea of the power the cars.
Details are.....
Date - 24 August 2003
Day - Sunday
Where - Pulford Racing Engines Unit 2/23 Essington St Mitchell
Start time - 8.00 am
Finish time - When Peter decides he has had enough or we run out of cars.
Cheers.
Mitch & Phil
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Sun, 17 August 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So gumby what was all that commotion on Saturday night, something about[EDIT] sorry folks taken the topic out for Gumby's sake.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 August 2003 13:53]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Sun, 17 August 2003 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehhh id rather not adress this rather embarassing situation on the toymods forum.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Sun, 17 August 2003 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh do tell Laughing this should be good Cool
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Sun, 17 August 2003 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes well....
at least this wasnt my fault!

i was driving the car the night i got the diff fixed.
runs sweet as!

anyways im heading up the monaro hiway, i get pulled over, and defected for 1 bald tyre and some some brake light issues,

but that was ok.. the copper gave me some time to drive around and do what ever before i had to go home..

so i head out for a bit no worries..

heading canberra bound on the barton hiway at around 3 am the car gets a rather violent shudder then
BANG
straight onto the brakes i go.
my imediate thought was ok ive dropped the tail shaft.. im rather fucked!

i glance in the rear view mirror showed a spectacular shower of sparks coming from the rear of the car...

a glance to the left and what do i see.... a mag wheel burning up the country side at 100kph.

turns out an unnamed person (NOT ME) didnt really do them wheelnuts up 2 tight....

so not the greatest time ive had in my car.

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Sun, 17 August 2003 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOunds like your having as much luck as me in the car department how much of the diff did you leave on the barton highway?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Mon, 18 August 2003 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suprizingly not much.....

i was checking it out and the diff looks ok.. but the brake drum didnt look too happy with the new flat spot it recieved
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Mon, 18 August 2003 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will have a look in my box of magic tricks tonight and see if i have a drum in there somewhere for you
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Mon, 18 August 2003 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its all good i got it all sorted out already!
cheers tho
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
CCG Dyno Day - New 10 am Start time! Tue, 19 August 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
START TIME UPDATE!!!
Due to other comitments the Dynoday has to start at the new time of 10 am!

The first car will run onto the rollers at 10am. (I somehow think that most of the early slots will appreciate the later start anyway!) We are gestimating that each run will only take on average 15-20 minutes. Except in the case of any really high KW cars that may require additional strapping down.

We only have 10 cars paid up for the first 12 slots at this stage, so we have very little idea of how may are going to turn up on the day for a run. Heaps of other guys have said they are definitely going to have a run for only $30 but have not paid up as yet. Of course we would really appreciate anyone making the effort to pay up front to guarantee their slot so we can better manage the cars on the day. Money can be paid to myself or Phil either at our homes or work. Please email or ring us, as per the contacts below, if you can make arrangements for payment.

More info:
- Start time: Now 10 am
- Time permitting, you can have a second run for an additional $30 after the first run through is over.
BBQ:
- buy a late breakfast, brunch or lunch from our budget BBQ.
- this is our fund raiser to pay for the CTimes adverts promoting the day etc.
Dyno Printout Format:
– One printout for each $30 run
- form will have your name, max KW and fuel ratio printed on it.
- run printed in KW not HP
Contacts:
Phil 0412699144 or Mitch 0408994410.

Cheers.
Mitch & Phil
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Tue, 19 August 2003 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mitch nice to see you managed to get that avatar uploaded, it looks good. Cool Cool Cool
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 20 August 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so who is signed up so far? Smile

are there any rotary powered toyota's in the club?

trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 20 August 2003 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my 18rc powered 23 is signed up Very Happy
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 20 August 2003 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My little AE82 GZE is signed up and ready to pump out some seriour double figure kilowatts at the wheels Laughing

-Andrew
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 20 August 2003 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE82TwinCam wrote on Thu, 21 August 2003 09:07

My little AE82 GZE is signed up and ready to pump out some seriour double figure kilowatts at the wheels Laughing

-Andrew

Hopefully I'll make double figures too Razz
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Wed, 20 August 2003 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you mean 18-RC POWERED? Laughing Laughing Laughing

j/k

[Updated on: Wed, 20 August 2003 23:52]

trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 21 August 2003 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha well at least it's got more power than Joel's 3SGE Laughing
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 21 August 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i can get my defect cleared by 2morrow ill be coming!
which would be great!

either way ill be there to check it all out..

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 21 August 2003 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trent_kershaw wrote on Thu, 21 August 2003 10:08

Haha well at least it's got more power than Joel's 3SGE Laughing

Be careful what you say Trent the 3SGE still runs, it's still alive. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Plus I still have the Dyno print to prove that it was more powerful than yours will ever be. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day - 10 am Start Thu, 21 August 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't forget you can invite anyone to the Dynoday. Its just another light hearted hit out for the CCG so you can invite anyone you know who might be interested. ALSO, anyone can just turn up on the day and for $30 run the rollers just to get an idea how their car runs. Another good thing is the dyno will be set to analyse your Air/Fuel ratio too and this will also be printed on the Dyno sheet! Due to all the pestering.....this is the list of who has paid and therefore gauranteed a slot so far:
(Remember 10 am start now!)
SLOT:
1 - Phil Priest - RA23 - Cat B
2 - Dmitar Butrovski - Cordia - Non member
3 - Chris Jillard - RA28 - D
4 - Trent Kershaw - RA23 - B
5 - Craig Deane - TA23 - E
6 - Zane Taylor - RA23 - B
7 - Ben Meyer - 162 - B
8 - Phil Lawrence - T18/TE72 - D
9 - Brad Dean - BMW E30 323i - E
10 - Mitch Sloan - TA22 (Tweety!) - A
11 - Peter Greagg - RA40 - D
12 - Andrew Phillips - AE82 - G
13 - Dave Hardwicke - RA40 - E
14 - Ross Pandher - Supra (94) - B
15 - Phil Eacott - AE86 Sprinter - A
16 - Adam Landwehr - TA22 - A

Trophies are up for grabs in the following classes for CCG members only:
Category A - Up to 1800cc N/A
Category B - 1801cc to 3000cc N/A
Category C - Over 3001cc N/A
Category D - Up to 1800cc Turbo
Category E - 1801cc to 3000cc Turbo
Category F - Over 3001cc Turbo
Category G - Up to 1800cc Supercharged
Category H - 1801cc to 3000cc Supercharged
Category I - Over 3001cc Supercharged
Category J - Any TOYOTA bodied vehicle powered by a rotary
Cheers
Phil - 0412699144
Mitch - 0408994410

[Updated on: Fri, 22 August 2003 02:07]

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Thu, 21 August 2003 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Be careful what you say Trent the 3SGE still runs, it's still alive.

Plus I still have the Dyno print to prove that it was more powerful than yours will ever be.

I'm a witness to that Very Happy
18RC... which tractor did they come in? Shocked j/k

[Updated on: Thu, 21 August 2003 09:03]

trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 22 August 2003 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=TE72_Turbo wrote on Thu, 21 August 2003 18:51]
Quote:

18RC... which tractor did they come in? Shocked j/k

Laughing
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 22 August 2003 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets have a competetition to see how much we can all beat trent's 18RC by. Sorry phil, you're obviously already disqualified mate Wink
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Dyno Day Fri, 22 August 2003 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ben
What Phil and I are planning is for all entrants to quote up front what they guess they will get on the dyno. Just to spice it up a bit. No need to be exact but just what you might get, then let the rollers do the talking!
Cheers
Mitch
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting - Tuesday 2 Sept - Lanyon Club
Next Topic:perth toymodders meet/cruise?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:14:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007735013961792 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.