Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 Update!!!! Pics of Body off the Chassis!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

The Stitt's Crown Wagon's MS53 Update!!!! Pics of Body off the Chassis!! Tue, 29 July 2003 00:52 Go to next message
Hi all,

Buy now many people have seen my 68 MS53 Crown Wagon.

Current Mods Are:
7MGE
W50
Tak Puma's 17x7's
20% tint
True Trak LSD
Vy/BA 330mm front discs,
Stero
Koni reds

Future mods
A bloody decent paint job, metallic Blue if I want the attention, or a metallic/Pearl white if i decide to keep the sleeper look

2JZGTE or 7MGTE. Choice will come down to how much money, the bolt in factor of the 7M and the WOW factor of each block. I want to be the one of the quickest if not the quickest crown in OZ so I think it will be 2J

Hope to get pics up Soon

regards

Luke TheStitt

[Updated on: Sun, 13 November 2005 01:36]

Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Tue, 29 July 2003 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the pics of it at the weigh day

the wheels look awesome with the suspension drop... well done.

look forward to seeing more pics and new paint!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Tue, 29 July 2003 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my favourite stitt pic of all time still remains....

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDVAtoVxymc9A2AdHnN5nqz1weLQWNV4ZihlthX3s6xZz0!3zhtX!UdGT60naJfrthaTlGUAO99HdRDyR2gqVpCH*FimSNR17ujZLGBn4dAztJX4CB5Bw/stitt%20wagon%202.jpg?dc=4675418899778420685

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Tue, 29 July 2003 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate that view in the rear view its like here we go again.
Mad Mad
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Tue, 29 July 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Luke man!

Yeh can't wait to see some pix!

Scott
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Tue, 29 July 2003 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna see the gangsta tints and the new wheels
justin
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Tue, 29 July 2003 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Karl that photo and point in time will go with me for a long time.

However one of my other fav shots is in the weigh bridge day with the 7 guys and the car on the stops.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Wed, 30 July 2003 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quickest Crown, you got some competition from a little 1FZFTE Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Wed, 30 July 2003 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a challenge Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Wed, 30 July 2003 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know I've got some competition out there, that 1FZFTE is one of the main issue's. I can't wait to see that thing at the nats next year. Hence why I say I could handle being one of the quickest. I don't mind being minced by a motor that has been thought about and put together if I just run a factory turbo motor but yeah when I get some cash i'm keen to take on the challenge
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Wed, 30 July 2003 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luke as ive said before a pimped 2JZ-GTE MS53 is one of my dream conversions, so hurry up and get convertin! Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Thu, 31 July 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pimped 2j!!!! that would be crazy
justin Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Sat, 02 August 2003 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LETS GO STITT!!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADHAmAW30Cc9A2AdHnN5lKEgbMTlM1oAKI9t9EA4V36zSkVYmPwLaSvqgdRC0Ye7gs!XLf7Ulf7XSxZBBCaPHPZM5LJyQbSQVZSqQ564KszAAAApHJQAg/stitt%20wheelies.jpg?dc=4675432884198547529
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon Sun, 03 August 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLASSIC Laughing
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok here are some pics

http://www.luc1d.net/other/crackerjack/stitt1.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/other/crackerjack/stitt2.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/other/crackerjack/stitt3.jpg

These were all taken at The Crackerjack Lawn Bowls Day.

I'll get some more up soon
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats sooo cool dude! Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh yeah. hey, good to see you finally in the flesh.. hope you are recovering alright from the old operation Smile

cya round
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's amazing how much difference a set of rims and tints does...

Looks awesome Luke...
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy awsome!!!! Laughing
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks awsome! Looks so different from when i saw it a dyno day!
MEL
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
icon14.gif  Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice, very tidy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Wed, 06 August 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comment people, But these photo's do it a real justice you can't see the crap paint job in these pics.

But yeah I'm really happy with it that's the best $1800 I've spent on it.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Fri, 15 August 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude that looks sweet... give her a nce shade of puple and u will deffinately be pimpn'
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Mon, 18 August 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. NIce car dude. Wish I had one. Rolling Eyes
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Mon, 18 August 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 18 August 2003 14:29

LOL. NIce car dude. Wish I had one. Rolling Eyes

is that a dig?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Mon, 18 August 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um.... ::cough::

Just not my type of car, that's all. Thought it was funny. Very Happy
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Mon, 18 August 2003 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well some people might think your face looks funny, but most of them will have the common curtesy not to pass judgement or make a comment.

food for thought.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Mon, 18 August 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, it was a joke for goodness sake. Take it easy. Neutral
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Tue, 19 August 2003 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Before the thread gets hijacked i will add that I bought a 7MGE for the wagon on Sat.

It is a step in the wrong direction, however now it should go fairly well (read: won't be slowest car around) and I'm hoping it can take on stock 6 Bommadores and Falcons.

I'll be able to spray it, put a system in and do the interior and it will be a very nice car. Then in 2 or so years if I have the $$$$$ I'll put a turbo block in, if I don't have the $$$ I'll have a nice looking wagon that goes well.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Tue, 19 August 2003 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not really a step in the wrong direction but a step up from the old motor Smile Smile Smile ...

I reckon it'll go well with the 7M, but maybe a bit slow when you are weighed down with a 1300kg rear end Razz Razz Razz ...
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Tue, 19 August 2003 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice dude.

Will it really be able to take on the Commies and Falcons??? Pretty impressive if it is.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Sun, 24 August 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Will it really be able to take on the Commies and Falcons???

If my Crown can than you should have no prob with a 7M.
BTW what are you going to do with the old mtr?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Mon, 25 August 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We'll im hoping that it will beat Bommadores and falcon 6's. Its Atleast 100 to 200kgs lighter than the average Oz cars i'd say. With a nice exhaust and a big intake pod the 7M should breathe really well and have some nice hp figures. Caledwvech note that I'm putting a 7MGE non turbo, so yeah stock 6 falcons commo's and maybe even R31 n/a whatch out. My dream is 2JZGTE and then i'll start hunting GTR skylines CV8's and GTS and might have a go at Supra's and soarers

Atleast lancers and lasers won't be going past up hills.

The old engine??

Well there is my spare wagon with a tired 2M that could recieve the 4M.
The possible Ute that dad and I want to get
My sister just got her liecense so the possible sedan for her.

Or i would part with for cash for what it owes me which is around the grand mark. Its had the head and carby fully rebuilt. The rings do need doing but comp is really good. Make an offer when the 7M is in MJH and see if I bite.

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Mon, 25 August 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any photos of the interior? would love a pic of the dash

rims and tint look choice!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Fri, 29 August 2003 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Craig next cruise we go on I'll try and get someone with a digital camera to take and host pics for me
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Fri, 12 September 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks AWESOME now dude. The wheels make a huge difference.
After you've got the engine swapped, you can try it against the VX Commowhore wagon I've got at home. Laughing
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Sun, 21 September 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey

New pics with the new indicator/mirrors will be going up soon
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon (now with real pics) Thu, 25 September 2003 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car looks really great since seeing it at dubbo!

hope to see it again next time with the 7M!

or 2J!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Pics with funky new mirrors up!!!! Mon, 20 October 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All these are pics of the new mirrors and just a better overall shot of the car

http://www.luc1d.net/other/stitt/stitt4.jpg

Taken At the rock climbing night

http://www.luc1d.net/other/stitt/stitt5.jpg

Taken at the Meeting point at a monthly meeting, the insert shows the indicator in behind the mirror. This shot was proffesionally modified by Dav GT4 on the forums, if you want stuff like it talk to him

[Updated on: Mon, 20 October 2003 03:06]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Pics with funky new mirrors up!!!! Mon, 20 October 2003 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaaaaaaaad lookin wagon Stitt. Good to see somethin original!
Like the retro theme you got going - best wagon I seen in a while! Very Happy
Keep up the good work!

DAMO
TRD 83
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Wed, 22 October 2003 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, looks awesome mate. Best looking one I think I have ever seen.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Wed, 22 October 2003 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it, its a real Pimp Wagon, nicely done, cant wait to see it at Megacruise
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Sat, 01 November 2003 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one word....ace Cool
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Sun, 28 December 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because of a lack of oil level monitoring sounds like the 4M has done a big end so a forced 7M conversion is taking place before yno day. i want to have it donefor then so I can hopefully be in the running for most improved
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Fri, 30 January 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7M is in the car and has been now for a week or so. It was going to be ready for dyno day, however there has been a computer issue and the injectors aren't working. Moss is on the case so hopefully it should be going very soon.

Engine looks like it should be in the engine bay looks sweet pity I don't know how hard it it goes
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Sat, 31 January 2004 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did the igniter fix the problem?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Sun, 01 February 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No micheal the ignitor didn't fix the problem. Both Moss and I have been away and of course at different times so hopefully we can fine the source of the drama this week. Moss has your igniter and Issume will be giving back ASAP
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Tue, 30 March 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
7M is in and man does the thing go.

every $$$$ and bit of time was worth it.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Wed, 31 March 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats GREAT news!

i cant wait to see the wagon again at dubbo!!
KEEP THE WAGON PIMPIN! HAHA
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now with Pics of the new indicator Mirrors that look awsome Wed, 31 March 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome car, saw it properly at the city cruise a few weeks back, and its damn impressive. Shame about the visibility in the mirrors hehe.

ever considered getting some airbag suspension?
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Sat, 03 April 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1/4 mile times in the teens and not the twenties.

Tell me your going to the nationals?

I want to see
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Sun, 04 April 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Always Ra28, The Wagon will PIMPIN hard core again this year at dubbo, see if ppl like the mags.

Finney, don't tempt me with bags, At the moment to many $$$ and I don't really have room for the compressor or tank due to the dickie seat in the back.

FKN16V, The wagon I think is leading the cruise to dubbo. It will be there even though it has no rear axle under it at the moment.

Yeah I'm hoping for 15's with the new block down the 1/4 and possible 11's down he 1/8mile see how we go in dubbo.

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Mon, 05 April 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

nice one dude hope you gave the 4m a good send off Laughing

i'll be looking at an engine upgrade in the next few years of the 2j variety Laughing

whens the gte going to be added to the 7m

start saving for the airbags
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Mon, 05 April 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a "T" won't be added to this engine code. To be honest i'm glad I didn't the thing is crazy now.

If and when I get bored of it the only way a "T" will make its way into the engine code will be coupled with others such numerals as 2JZGTE.

Unfortunately didn't give the 4M a send off. Don't know why I got the box rebuilt and its now got a new centre in it.
SRacin
Regular

March 2004

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Sat, 01 May 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there,
Awesome car! look hella good,
Ive recently aquired aold ms65 crown with the 4m-u, which ran its last legs in a BHG, big end, mains etc, send off.

Anyway was just wonder if you could share some details of the conversion, ie was it bolt this bolt that, wire computer?

At this stage due to it being a bit of a community project, we are looking at going for a 5mg-e, or even if we can find one a 5mgte, the 7ms are still a bit pricey,
Anyway enough banter. If you could help would be much appreciated..

Regards
Logan
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Mon, 10 May 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Logan

The W50 gear box required a custom mount.
The 7M came from a Ms123 I think, the mounts that came with the engine where taken off and the fuel filter moved, to allow my orignal mounts to be used. The fuel filter just went from where my mounts are in now to wear the original 7M mounts where.

Swirl pot was put into the fuel tank. I got a bloke to weld a pice of pipe into the fuel tank. It sits lower then the bottom of the tank and acts as a collector for fuel. Then the fuel is pulled out of the swirl pot by the factory 7M fuel pump which sits lower than the tank. This eleveates any fuel smell for a surge tank etc. Fuel lines: I used the original MS53 feed line as my return line and went and got a feed line from a 5ME MS112 and with a little re work it was attached to the chassis using the original bent bits of metal that also hold the return line.

Wiring. This I didn't do I paid Mos the car clubs treasurer to do mine he is a toyota wiring guru. From what I'm now seen and what he told me there are really only about 5 or so wiries that are connected to the car. He did quite alot of work for me by pulling out all the Auto trans wires etc the stuff i didn't need. I just cut a 50mm hole in the fire wall to pass the wiring through to the computer.

I had to get a three core radiator made up to cope with the 7M. If you -put one into the MS65 you should be right as the MS65 radiator is much larger than a MS5x

I had to run thermo fans on the front side of the radiator as the engine wouldn't fit in with the factory engine driven fan nor would the thermo fan fit between the block and the radiator.

I had to get the front section of the crank pulley machined off. It only drove the AC compressor and it fould the anti roll bar on the front

The remote brake power booster had to be moved as it was in the way of the inlet tract.

Off the top of my head that was it its late for me and i've been typing for a while. A few of those things you may not need to do the MS5x seems to be slightly smaller engine bay compared to the MS6x .

I wouldn't bother with the 5MGTE if you wanted to keep the costs down just the GE is fine. Mine hammers I couldn't get over the improvement, as I have said at the moment I'm glad i didn't go turbo. see if you can find a 5,6,or 7MGE if you can only get a 5M get a 7M crank and bore the 5M block to a little over 3L

Thanks for the comments and if you have any more questions feel free to ask

also check out classic crown on the msn network. Great crown site with alot of Q and A you will find me as dropped53 on that network

Happy crowning

Luke TheStitt

[Updated on: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:28]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Mon, 10 May 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LISTEN!!! You smell something?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Now 7M powered Wed, 25 August 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't added to this in a while

Thought I would just post up what has happened latley

Poped the diff and Tail shaft both within 2 weeks of each other ( there are pic s on the site)

So know it has a custom V8 tail shaft with Hilux uni's and a True trak LSD installed.

Also put a MS112 disc brake rear end in to help pull the bitch up.

Will keep modifying and keep posting.

Here are some pics from a recent crown cruise.

http://www.toymods.org.au/images/crown_cruise/ms53.jpg

The Wagon at Palm Beach

http://www.toymods.org.au/images/crown_cruise/palm_beach_rod_luke.jpg

My car and Rods also at palm beach
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Updated with new pics Mon, 30 August 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey stitt, as you already know, i saw you in castle hill the other night, your car is looking awesome mate, sorry i couldnt pull over to chat, i was running late to pick up my girlfriend.

Very Happy
mark-ke30
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: The Stitt's Pimp Wagon, Updated with new pics Tue, 28 September 2004 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
verrrrrrrrry nice car. I'll buy some pimping car to.. It will be one from the 40's series i think. It's a ms46. But this may take a year or two before i buy one.

greetings Mark
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Gregas TA22 conversion - progress
Next Topic:[AE86] ae86drift's 1986 Sprinter Trueno GTV
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:59:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010208129882812 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.