Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Mon, 04 August 2003 17:25 Go to next message
My name is Kristian, I own and manage Japanese Import Parts, based on the Central Coast, near Sydney.

I would like to offer you help in finding any parts you require for your japanese imports, at an excellent price.

I own and run my own import buisness, bringing in all Japanese performance parts, NEW and SECOND HAND.

Contact me for any enquiries.

kristian@japaneseimportparts.com

I can beat most Australian retail prices. I am located near Sydney, but I ship products all over Australia and the world.

I even source parts regularly for a few well known Australian companies such as Prestige Motorsport..etc

I will get you the best price I can, and help you as much as I can.

Examples include

Air/Fuel Controllers
ECU's
Boost Controllers
Turbo Timers
Gauges
Interior Parts
Performance Meters
Gauge Mounts
Dashboard Clusters/Gauges
Intake Parts
Air Filters
Blow Off Valves and Kits
Cooling Parts
Radiators
Radiator Hoods
Intercoolers and Kits
Oil Coolers and Kits
Engine Parts
Engine Accessories
Turbo Kits
Camshafts
Head Gaskets
Adjustable Cam Pulleys
Injectors
Ignition Systems
Drivetrain Parts
Clutches
Differentials
Suspension and Handling Parts
Pillow Ball Upper Mounts
Strut Tower Bars
Damper/Suspension Kits
Chassis Support Bars

Brands such as

APEXi
ARC
Blitz
C's
Cusco
Greddy
Honda
HKS
JUN
NISMO
Nissan
Mitsubishi
Pivot
SARD
SplitFire
Subaru
TEIN
TOMEI
TRD
Trust
Toyota

EDITED BY MODERATOR: Japanese Import Parts is now an official sponsor of the Toymods Car Club

[Updated on: Sat, 09 August 2003 19:30]

Send a private message to this user  
rockguru
Regular

April 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for a 1/2 cut 3s-gte ??
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for s/hand front and rear strut braces for ae86, pm me very interested
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Truenosedan.. hardly worth importing.. you can get braces locally for cheap.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about cusco ones??? im preetty keen on those
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hows pricing on HKS GT turbos Evil or Very Mad
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-MrRx7--->yep, you can get some good ones locally. Not sure who stocks cusco though.

truenosedan---> I only have brand new front and rear strut braces in at the moment.-Aluminium $295 delivered. The postage is very expensive on these. (front and rear)

Or Carbon Fibre (front only) $365 delivered

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rockguru---> Cant do front cuts/half cuts till next year when I start filling containers in japan and shipping them over.
MR11GT
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude

can you get tein HA second hands for sw20 turbo ?$

rear light conversion for the 95 n onwards mr2 rear lights the round versionz?
also interested in ct20b turbo, off the current celica gt4 engine 3sgte?

k
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kris, second hand S-AFC and S-AFC-II prices? (wiring loom, and engrish instructions stand not essential)

[Updated on: Tue, 05 August 2003 07:17]

roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after a complete motor? is that poss.
I'm in sydneys north so could pick it up.

keen for a 4AGE or GZE if the price and timings right. prefered rwd

can you get TA22 parts or are they too old

Thanks Roadrunner
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Tue, 05 August 2003 03:25

Dashboard Clusters/Gauges

I'm interested in these, what is available?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,
looking at a price for the front grill off a st162 celica,
thanx steve
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent about ST165 bumper
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you do vintage parts?
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i can see you getting a lot of half cuts requests as iknow i will probly want a gze but yeah all the best i hope you get out of it the most you can
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he has opened up a can of worms here

saying "i can get cheap import parts direct from japan"

will create more attention here than "i just won the lottery and im giving you all 5 grand each for mods"
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after drive shafts 4 4agze lsd price and how long to get in thatnks
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me when you get some s/hand ones, thanks
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey kristian,

you dont mention it in the list, but can you still get the wheels from japan? im still interested.

cheers,
andrew
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 05 August 2003 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian,
Did you get my email regarding the ECU?

If so, can you PM or EM me?

Thanks in advance...
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Wed, 06 August 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin---> email me and I'll give you some photos and details.

joyride--->yes, its probably best if you email me as well.

pro_ke---> what parts, and how vintage ?!!

BlackSupra--->I'll grab some prices and PM you.

MR11GT--->Tein HA yes,... CT20B turbo, yes,.... round tail lights, maybe.
email me.

DeViL rOlLa--->Ring around all the wreckars in australia first, you will save money on shipping. The grille of a car that old is pretty hard to find in japan as well.

biased99--->which ecu, which car ?

roadrunner--->not yet, I can only handle smaller things first. I only just started my buisness !!

MR PLOW---> Thanks mate. Smile

pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Wed, 06 August 2003 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vintage meaning ke10 corolla or k-series engine performance parts.... they were pretty popular rally cars back in the day so i would think theres a bit of stuff floating about...
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Wed, 06 August 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Wed, 06 August 2003 12:56

Well, like the email says...1989 Celsior, "C-F" package.

Have you actually read your email? (I got a delivery notification for it... Confused )
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Wed, 06 August 2003 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hks fuel rail and 640cc injectors or 710cc also hks???
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Wed, 06 August 2003 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats a pair of jza80 supra taillights worth?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Thu, 07 August 2003 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
biased99 wrote on Wed, 06 August 2003 15:57

SUPRA MAN wrote on Wed, 06 August 2003 12:56

Well, like the email says...1989 Celsior, "C-F" package.

Have you actually read your email? (I got a delivery notification for it... Confused )

Sorry mate, I have been getting over 100 emails a day to my buisness email. I also advertise on many other forums. I recieved around 8 emails for different ecu's in the past few days. It is just taking me a few days to catch up.
bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Thu, 07 August 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent

i need a 4age 20v blacktop intake and airbox
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Thu, 07 August 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you be able to get a Carlos Saintz / Group A front bumper and reinforcement bar for a ST184 Celica?Thanks
!*HeAt-SeCa*!
Regular

July 2003

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Thu, 07 August 2003 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send me a list or catalog of any performance mod available for the lateset model corolla.

Can u also find me a set of Runx headlights?
funkdoc
Regular

February 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Fri, 08 August 2003 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can u get Jap spec Ae86 front caliper and disc set?? how much??
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Fri, 08 August 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbo and adaptors to suite SR20.

Can i get a price on a GT-28 Ball bearing turbo Smile

just pm me.

ta,
gunner.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

just pointing out that SUPRAMAN is now a sponsor of these forums and the carclub

good luck with the new business

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rear disc brake assembly for ae86.
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for the two small brackets which hold the D-rubbers for the stock front swaybar to the rear mounting brackets of the front lower control arms. They are about 115mm long and 32mm wide, have a nut welded to one end and a hole and a tab at the other and are curved to suit the shape of the rubber. Need one pair and probably looking for a second pair as well.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, if this initial response is anything to go by, your buisness should do extremely well!

are you mainly sourcing common parts? I'm keen on a carbon fibre ma61 bonnet, but I know they're rare (and expensive) as hell in most places. don't know about japan.

[Updated on: Sat, 09 August 2003 03:38]

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wanted to say thanks to Kristian and wish him well with this.

I already have a few new Blitz items on there way and the saving was well worth waiting for them to arrive. Not to mention they are not released outside of Japan yet Smile

Thanks mate ! Smile Smile Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about an EFi fuel tank off an RA65 Celica, for my 1G-GTE RA60 conversion??? How much?
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey kristian matey after a 4agze s/charger and manifold.$...... oh yeah and how long

[Updated on: Sat, 09 August 2003 10:15]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Firstly, Thanks to the Rod (thetoyman75) and the TOYMODS Board for offering me a sponsorship deal on these forums.

The first day I put up this post on TOYMODS, I recieved upwards of 80 emails within the first 24 hours regarding Toyota parts.

I am gradually getting through all my emails, PM's and also the reply's here on the thread. I reply to every single email I recieve, so I will get to every one, but I just have a backlog at the moment.

I mainly deal with newer, bolt on performance parts and electronics. I cant bring in large heavy/bulky items till January 2004.

DannyGT4---> Thanks man, I appreciate it. I plan to stay with TOYMODS for a while !!

draven--->

I will be bringing carbon fibre bonnets over in early 2004 when I bring in my first container from Japan. MA61 carbon fibre bonnets are rare, but they can be found in Japan. They also look VERY aggressive, and make any car look awesome. I have sent you a PM regarding prices.

mr spears---> none available at the moment, but the JZA80 tail lights(complete set) are only a couple of hundred dollars.

MR. 2---> HKS Fuel rail KIT is $461. HKS injectors start from $242.

Evil_Foetus---> Very hard to find such an old fuel tank in Japan, but, I have sent you a PM, as I think I can get you one.

MR11GT---> Start from $800 plus postage.

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blue Screen APEXi SAFC I Second Hand $350
Blue Screen Rev/Speed Meter Brand New $330

Complete set of 7MGTE/7MGE pollished **very shiny** engine parts, including turbo housing, rocker covers, intake manifold, 3000 pipe, throttle body plus more. PM or email me for photos or price.

bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 09 August 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a hard one.

work wheels 16" deep dish to suit a ae86 sprinter what u got ?
bootheman@iinet.com.au
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 16 August 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristian, welcome to toymods.....as you have found out you have really opened a can of worms with this one but it's about time that there is someone out there that is genuinely interested in helping rather than trying to rip your balls up through your throat and twist em round again.....

I have a 1973 TA22 Celica with a 3T-GTE in it. I don't know what performance parts you would be able to get for this engine but are there any that you are aware of? I am also interested in an aftermarket ECU either a Haltech system or a Autronics system...are you able to get these from Japan for a competitivie price? I'ma lso after a turbo timer and boost controller..I'm not entirely sure what brand i am after although i have heard Apexi is pretty good..i don't want anything bulky so was thinking something like the Apexi pen style turbo timer or something similar. Are you able to get any parts for a 1973 TA22 Celica? I know the chances are very slim but if you could get anything i would be definetely interested. Also, what can you get in the way of adjustable suspension for my car?

I won't keep babbling on as i am sure you have enough to reply to but your assitance is greatly appreciated.

Once again welcome to the group

Kind regards

Daniel
Altezza
Regular

December 2002
icon4.gif  Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sat, 16 August 2003 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man,

How much you after for the 16" wheels, with tyres?? Any pics??
what colour??

Thanks!!
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sun, 17 August 2003 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey in need of a near side drive shaft for a ae101 4agze needed A.S.A.P
thank you
eddie
(darola)
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Mon, 18 August 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbonetics T66 double roller bearing turbo.
Preferebly seccond hand, but depends what they cost new.
Mr two
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Mon, 18 August 2003 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I badly want one of these, let me know if you can get it please:

http://mr2.xcars.com/showpartad.cfm?adid=10281
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Mon, 18 August 2003 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daniel

just thought i'd point out that Haltech and Autronic are made locally.. i doubt that you'll get a better price for something you can get here, been exported and then imported again..

ring haltech/autronic direct.

cheers
Simon

myTA22 wrote on Sat, 16 August 2003 21:10

Kristian, welcome to toymods.....as you have found out you have really opened a can of worms with this one but it's about time that there is someone out there that is genuinely interested in helping rather than trying to rip your balls up through your throat and twist em round again.....

I have a 1973 TA22 Celica with a 3T-GTE in it. I don't know what performance parts you would be able to get for this engine but are there any that you are aware of? I am also interested in an aftermarket ECU either a Haltech system or a Autronics system...are you able to get these from Japan for a competitivie price? I'ma lso after a turbo timer and boost controller..I'm not entirely sure what brand i am after although i have heard Apexi is pretty good..i don't want anything bulky so was thinking something like the Apexi pen style turbo timer or something similar. Are you able to get any parts for a 1973 TA22 Celica? I know the chances are very slim but if you could get anything i would be definetely interested. Also, what can you get in the way of adjustable suspension for my car?

I won't keep babbling on as i am sure you have enough to reply to but your assitance is greatly appreciated.

Once again welcome to the group

Kind regards

Daniel

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Mon, 18 August 2003 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some HKS or TRD cams ( or similar high lift aftermarket type cams ) to suit a 3sgte would be pretty sweet - Email or PM me if your in luck with these parts

Also Cusco front strut brace/rear strut brace to suit a st185

Any st205 disks/ 4 pot calipers too

what else .. centre viscous couplings off a st185 group A

Any other suitable parts to fit a st185 would also be appreciated to choose from

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Mon, 18 August 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isaac wrote on Thu, 07 August 2003 15:15

Would you be able to get a Carlos Saintz / Group A front bumper and reinforcement bar for a ST184 Celica?Thanks

You can get these direct from toyota Australia, but expect to pay at LEAST 750 for both parts .. ( i sourced the last two that were in stock in australia * at that time * about 2 months ago - sorry)

If supraman can source em - ill grab a spare front bumper + maybe even a grp A bonnet too
ISN11Z
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Tue, 19 August 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after some coilover for my SW20, adjustable height and pref with pillow mounts!?!? can u help?
kykin
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sun, 20 November 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, how much for the front grill on an st162, 1986. and can you get body kits?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sun, 20 November 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 year old thread and I suggest you ask some people about SUPRAMAN before dealing with him.
kykin
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sun, 20 November 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, was wondering Y all his buisness had dried up.............
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sun, 20 November 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lew Radbourn owns Supramans import business now, he also owns a soarer specialty shop.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sun, 20 November 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From what I have heard, Lew is a top guy.

You could try www.importbitz.com also
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sun, 20 November 2005 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kykin wrote on Sun, 20 November 2005 23:49

hey, I just decided to dig up a 2 year old thread for no real reason!!

fixed Wink
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Cheap Parts Direct from Japan, New and Second hand. Sun, 20 November 2005 22:34 Go to previous message
rofl hahahaha
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:XBOX GAMES 4 SALE - PRICE DROP!!!
Next Topic:FS - 4mth old PC, top cond, going cheap.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:17:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091259479522705 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.